Sunni marrying Shia (mature responses only, plz)

Discussion in 'TurnToIslam Lounge !' started by Gupta, Feb 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tic_tac_toe

tic_tac_toe Junior Member

Ratings Received:
    +21 / 3
    :salam2:

Please provide quotations from reliable and authentic Sunni books where the worth of Sayyidina Ali (RA) is neglected? Since you have chosen to make a claim you must have done your research and not taken it on face value and simply accepted someone's writing.

:wasalam:
  2. unbreak

unbreak Junior Member

Ratings Received:
    +70 / 0
    ONE MORE THING. SISTER, your MALE COUSIN make him READ THIS TOPIC, mail it to him and girl his going to marry. then only they understand.

3. slaveofAllah88
    No Mood

slaveofAllah88 Slave of Allah (swt)

Slave of Allah
    Ratings Received:
    +67 / 0
    aslam o aliakum wa rahmatuALlahi wa barakatuhu,

Aapa i apologize but the sect of shia is very dangerous and its hidden from the eyes of the people merely cause people don't know about it, and don't bother thinking about it, but all the 4 schools of thought and also the answer posted by sister Shahnazz, it should be clear what our stand on the matter is.

let me just give a quick 1st of all the most important thing their aqeedah is completely different, It is part of their deen to curse the best of the people (aka companions) and the wives of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH), they curse and lie on their behalf, and infront of other muslims they follow a part of their faith called taqiyya which is basically deception and they make it one of the major part of their deen.

al-Imam Ja'far al-Sadiq (AS) [The Sixth Imam of Ahlul-Bayt] said:

"al-Taqiyya is my religion, and the religion of my ancestors." He (AS)
    also said: "He who doesn't practice al-Taqiyya, doesn't practice his
    religion."
    (taken from a shia website)

SO you can see how most of the muslims dont even know what their real believes cause they are always using taqiyya to hide their real intentions and what they really believe about other muslims and how much hatred they have for them.

They have changed everything about islam, and they can't be part of ahlul kitab cause ahlul kitab are following kitab sent by ALlah (swt) and the reason for allowing marriage to ahlul kitab is to bring them closer to islam, these people are lying and changing things in islam, themselves, they have changed the kalama, their salah practices are different, they change the time they open and close their fast, they don't even agree with the quran they believe that the sahaba changed the quran and the real quran is with their 12th imam, in their books it says horrible things like Jibrael (as) Nauzobillah made a mistake and real prophet hood should have been given to ALi (ra).

Their whole deen its based on hatred of sahaba, and the wives of Prophet (PBUH) and thats how they deceive, cause quran doesn't agree with them so they say the real quran is with the 12th imam, they pick and select the hadith according to what agrees with them, they deceive people on the outside as loving ahlul bayt.

The people who have dealth with them know them better hence the imam had such strong statements, and it doesn't suit other people to come up with statements don't even know them well.

4. tic_tac_toe

Ratings Received:
    +21 / 3
    Request to everyone: Please quote reliable and authentic Sunni books which disparage Sayyidina Ali (RA) or where his worth is neglected and ensure that your references are valid and can be double checked.

Please don't post randomly googl'ed articles in your defense which you have neither researched nor verified or books or Scholars which you have no idea about.

Thanks
  5. Idris16

Idris16 Junior Member

Ratings Received:
    +21 / 0
    Wa alaykum salam, ask the shia girl what she believes in. Does she believe in Ithna ash'ariyyah (twelvers shiism aka rafidism)? Ask her about the name "Aisha" and what the difference is between shiism and sunni. This should be the first step inshaAllah.
  6. slaveofAllah88
    No Mood

Slave of Allah
    Ratings Received:
    +67 / 0
    walaikum salam there is alot of post just on TTI, you can easily search, but i would say you should start with this blog by a sister, who has dedicated a section to this sect knowing how dangerous it is.

http://ummuabdulazeez.com/shiasm-xposed/what-is-shiism/

some books i found

http://www.kalamullah.com/Books/Fundamental_Shiite_Beliefs.pdf

book by ibn al Jawzi

http://www.kalamullah.com/Books/Devils Deception by Ibn al-Jawzi.pdf

Unfortunately most of the work is in arabic and urdu, and most of the western muslims are unaware of this sect huge corruption in our society, and its sad to see how much killing they are doing in SYRIA, and people don't even understand how much shia hate us and as soon as they become the majority they show their hatred, muslims cant even go to masajid in iran, people are openly hanged for following the quran and sunnah, wherever they become the majority they start killing muslims

[video=youtube;rD8MoSFO44k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rD8MoSFO44k[/video]

from the shia book themselves

The Shi'ites say this regarding Sunni Muslims "Although Allah, the Exalted, has not created a creature worse than a dog, yet a Nasbi (ie. A Sunni) is worse than even a dog." (Haqqul Yakeen (Persian) Vol 2, P. 516)
    • Like Like x 1
  7. slaveofAllah88
    No Mood

Slave of Allah
    Ratings Received:
    +67 / 0
    aslam o aliakum brother but u know they will never say taqiyya is hardcore, i grew up always believing shias are just a small branch its nothing they just believe in ALi (ra) but they lie so much they even will say we believe in sahih bukhari and we have nothing against the sahaba and SubhanAllah they disbelieve in the quran, ALlah (swt) talks about Abu bakr (ra) and AIsha (ra) in the quran and those are the people that they say the most vulgar things against ....
  8. Ayyub

Ayyub Junior Member

Ratings Received:
    +3 / 0
    Are you serious? Who in his right mind doesn't give Ali radhiallahu anhu the respect and honor he radhiallahu anhu deserves?

Brother salaf_us_salah once posted a youtube channel that deals with the creed of the shia. So why not look there what the shia's believe in according to their scholars.

Besides that how can someone follow a group whose founder is a jew not even a muslim? The founder of the shia is Abdullah Sa'aba a jew at the time of the Sahabah.
  9. slaveofAllah88
    No Mood

Slave of Allah
    Ratings Received:
    +67 / 0
    aslam o aliakum wr wb

actually this is a really good lecture i forgot to post it, a good starting point as well, as Bro. Abu Mussab Wajdi Akkari, starts with their different sects and explains very well

[video=youtube;w4GzCQt6pRg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4GzCQt6pRg[/video]
  10. Aapa

Aapa Mirajmom

Ratings Received:
    +150 / 12
    Assalaam alaikum,

If I were not serious would I have taken the time to post this?

I am dead serious.

How many threads on TTI are filled with the wisdom of Ali's (ru) words? What hadidths are attributed to him. We have next to nothing on the words of the daughter of the Prophet, swas. Furthermore, my interest is not attacking the scholars of the Shia but looking at the great scholars of Islam at at time when scholarship was not cheap. Keep in mind anyone can have a YouTube channel for a little while. ( Please don't get me started on YouTube, please ).

We take the little knowledge we have with us to the hereafter, that is how serious I am. I can not take knowledge from sources filled with hate. That would be a disservice to my soul.
  11. Ayyub

Ayyub Junior Member

Ratings Received:
    +3 / 0
    Name one sunni scholar who doesn't give Ali radhiallahu anhu the credit he deserves? I mean what is the founding of your claim that sunnis are negelting Ali radhiallahu anhu.

Is it cause Sunnis rank Ali as the 4th best of the Sahabah. Being that 1: Abu Bakr then 2: Omar ibn Khattab then 3:Uthman Ibn Affan and 4: Ali ibn Abi Talib?
  12. Idris16

Idris16 Junior Member

Ratings Received:
    +21 / 0
    If it helps, then it is not deviation according to Ahl as-Sunnah to say that Ali is more virtuous than Uthman. But we agree that Abu Bakr is first and then Umar.
  13. tic_tac_toe

Ratings Received:
    +21 / 3
    Shias don't believe in Saheeh Bukhari and don't have any equivalent Authentic Hadeeth works, the closest is Kitabal-Kafi and there is near Ijmah (consensus) of the Shia Scholars that its not 100% Authentic except for the Modern day Shia Scholar Abu al-Qasim al-Khoei who considers Kitabal-Kafi to be 100% authentic and equal to Sunni version of Saheeh Bukhari.

The Shia gradation of Hadeeth depends on its textual contradiction or agreement with the Qur'aan and the issue of chains (Jarh' wat-Tadeel as per Sunnees) is pretty much non-existent amongst the Shias. The contradiction or agreement with the Qur'aan is largely based on the Shia book Nahj al-Balagha which is "supposedly" a collection of the sermons of Sayyidina Ali (RA)

Thus the Shia differ with Sunnees in both Qur'aan (completely different interpretation of the verses which both Shias and Sunnees agree to exist in the Qur'aan + added verses by Shias which Sunnees dispute) and Hadeeth (different books, different chains, different text )

Aqeedah (creed) is based on Qur'aan & Hadeeth as the sources and since the sources differ so does the Aqeedah (creed) and this is the primary difference and then secondarily there are Fiqh differences which manifest itself as Nikah mut‘ah and things like chest beating/self-flagellation but we say that even if a Shia doesn't involve himself/herself in secondary issues the primary issue is Aqeedah (creed) and if they claim to have no differences in Aqeedah (creed) then why do they call themselves a Shia? Whats the point?
    • Like Like x 2
  14. slaveofAllah88
    No Mood

Slave of Allah
    Ratings Received:
    +67 / 0
    walaikum salam

aapa thats not the case like SubhanALlah it shocks me how ajeeb (weird) some of the statement people post, ALi (ra) is loved by people adhering to the sunnah.
  15. Gupta

Gupta Member

Ratings Received:
    +2 / 0
    First of all, I would like to thank all of my brothers and sisters for being polite and serious about this matter.

Can we at least agree that all of the anti-Shia slandering we see on YouTube, other forums, etc. are mostly done by racist Wahhabis? Most of it is mainly propaganda. anyone who grew up in the United States will agree that 50 years ago a similar campaign was be done against blacks. discrimination can lead to a large spectrum of different false beliefs about a group of people we haven't interacted with. It's wrong.

someone here accused them of "hiding their true selves". Seriously? Enemies who took shahada during battles with Muslims were granted mercy because Muslims were taught that if they do not know what the hearts of their enemies conceals
    , then they take them at face value and give them the benefit of doubt.
  16. Gupta

Gupta Member

Ratings Received:
    +2 / 0
    Regarding the 12 imams, it is written in saheeh bukhari that there will be 12 imams from quraish. Why do we abandon that hadeeth?
  17. Aapa

Aapa Mirajmom

Ratings Received:
    +150 / 12
    Assalaam alaikum,

Brother Slave of Allah,

You have made my point. In Truth we can not fear what others have written. Truth stands alone. In fear of poor research methods ( laziness ) on our parts we rely on the quick answer. The poet Rumi told us to when we are thirsty to seek the source of thirst and not be satiated with a glass of water..( sorry for the paraphrasing).

We need to delve into the issues. We need solid answers. That is what I am seeking.

Brother Tic Tac Toe..InshaAllah each link you have highlighted I will seek out. Once again the process of removing the chaff from the worthy.

Please bear in mind this is not to cause any fitna. This is to remove the veils of confusion.

The beauty of the Prophet, swas, was the gift that Allah subhana wa taala gave to his messengers. They could break things down to the understanding of a five year old.

As for the issue of racism. In the UK a teacher told her six year students brown children will grow up to be slaves...It will never die.

I thank the brothers for being serious and helping me gain clarity. That is another thing about the Quran. How often the word clear is used.
  18. kashif_nazeer
    No Mood

kashif_nazeer ~~~Alhamdulillah~~~

Student
    Ratings Received:
    +55 / 1
    ma'adhAllah!The people of ahlus sunnah love ahle bayt as much and love the sahaba...
  19. tic_tac_toe

Ratings Received:
    +21 / 3
    First set of Objections:
    Responses to First set of Objections:

Wahabees & Racist Shia Propaganda?

Habib Ali Zain al-`Abideen al-Jifri is one of the leading Sufees of the world today and here is his refutation of the Shia on public TV:

[video=youtube;J4RrWxVuies]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4RrWxVuies[/video]

50 years ago there was no Shia refutation?

Here are the opinions of all Madhabs of Ahlus-Sunnah from over 1200 years ago!

:jazaak:
    :wasalam:

Second set of Objections:
    Responses to second set of Objections:

Please produce one Hadeeth with the word 12 Imams?

There is no such Hadeeth at all which talks about 12 Imams rather, the Hadeeth talks about 12 Rulers from Quraysh, I can write about this all day but Sister Um Abdullah has mentioned every possible wording of this Hadeeth and analysed it for you, please click here to read

Then the issue is fully dissected and discussed here

I am running late but if can't produce just ask and I will post the Hadeeth in Arabic & English (translation) from Shaheeh Bukhari to show you that there is no word of Imam in there at all!

Third set of Objections:
    Responses to third set of Objections:

This is what you were asked:

You made an accusation and still have to provide a single quotation from any Sunni book!

Here is a Fatwa by a famous Sufi Scholar rejecting the ascriptions of Shia towards Sayyidina Ali (RA) and he is well known for his Wahabi hatred
  20. slaveofAllah88
    No Mood

Slave of Allah
    Ratings Received:
    +67 / 0
    aslam o alaikum wr wb

Sister gupta, this is wat i mean, by lying and deceiving, and this is such a good example, do you really want your sister in law to be someone who keeps on putting doubts in your family, destroying it at its core, the decision is yours we can only inform you , your Question basically answers it if you think about it, the mere evidence its found in sahih muslim means its not abandon by ahle sunnah wa jammah but preserved; the words of our beloved Prophet (PBUH), I speak for myself and other ahle sunnah as well, u cant be a proper muslim till you love ALi (ra) and Ahlul bayt, but true love is shown by following their ways, the way of quran and sunnah, and you wont really realize the severity of the issue of shiism till you study about it ...

InshAllah regarding your original question you should have gone to the scholar, but i feel like you already know the scholars would have said no, cause such huge issues should not be brought on to be answered by layman like most of the members here.

Unfortunately, the rawafidah (shia) trap the layman of muslims by using hadith and verses and other islamic text out of context mis-using it, misquoting it to confuse the layman, the hadith is never abandon, you just didn't take the study to study the hadith, ill post links inshAllah study, if you speak arabic or urdu there is alot more material on shism in those languages, english is just not there yet.

http://www.aqidah.com/creed/article...s-that-will-rule-all-of-them-from-quraish.cfm

http://www.schiiten.com/backup/AhlelBayt.com/www.ahlelbayt.com/articles/rebuttals/12-caliphs.html
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.