support Prophet: deactivate Facebook account for just 20th May!

alf2

Islam is a way of life
:salam2:

They are just trying to get a response out of us. They are not worth my time Allah (SAW) will handle them.

This is very true. If Muslims werent trying to kill or threaten people who drew the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) all the the fun would be gone! The BEST thing we can do, is say the truth about the Prophet and go on our marry way.

Tactics like this go back to Elementary school people...

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
Alhamadulillah!! Iam soooooooo Glad I don't have FitnahBook:)

thariq2005

Praise be to Allah!
La ilaaha illallaah! Has anyone ever thought what the officials will think of the muslims after this boycott thing? They will just think that we are bunch of clowns. Deactivate for one day, and start using from 21st? Look at the dignity we have, look at how low we have gone with regards to our deen, that it has come down to the fact that we cannot live our lives without facebook, a group of people that approve in insulting the Messenger of Allaah :saw2:., and thus we re-activate our account after one day.

Have we forgotten those people who were ready to shed blood throughout the streets of makkah, just because they heard a rumour that the Messenger of Allaah, 'alaihi salaatu was sallaam, was killed? Have we forgotten the blind man who killed his own wife, because she insulted the Messenger of Allaah :saw2: Look at the level of taqwa the blind man had..... He did not isolate his wife for one night, nor did he boycott her, or divorce her, rather he chose to get rid of her completely, and may Allaah increase us in piety.

Muslims are only making this thing worse. We don't realize how much we have advertised this day for those people to dishonour our Prophet :saw2:. Are we the ones who claim that we love the Messenger of Allaah :saw2: more than ourselves? Shame on us, because we are only lying to ourselves and others. Would you ever use a service which insults you? Would you use a service that portrays you down to the level of a dog (which is what they portray about the Messenger of Allaah :saw2:, may Allaah destroy those who insult him and dishonour him)? So how is it that you associate yourselves with those who insult the Messenger of Allaah :saw2: ( A person that you are obliged to love more than yourself), associate yourselves to them by keeping accounts on Facebook. Is this how much we honour the Messenger of Allaah :saw2:?

De-activate accounts for one day? Is that all the muslims got? Is this the only thing we can do now? Is this the level of strength we possess to protect the deen of Allaah, 'azza wa jal?

Many are those that plot in order to extinguish the light of Allaah, 'azza wa jal, but remember, that they plot, and Allaah plots too, and He is the best of planners!

So I urge every muslim, who loves the Messenger of Allaah :saw2: that this facebook is not anything that will benefit us in the hereafter. Whether they were going to dishonour the Messenger of Allaah :saw2: or not, this facebook thing has more harm to it than benefit. The time has come, that we completely abandon this evil, and move on in our lives. There are always others ways to socialize with out friends. It is upon us that we show the non-muslims the level of dignity we got.

May Allaah save us from disobeying Him, aameen

Wa salaamu 'alaykkum

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah
I hardly ever use my facebook, I haven't checked messages in over a month, but I think I might login just to deactivate.

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
untitled-5.jpg

jazakallahkhairan for providing this akhi.........guess now some will inderstand it's no use USING facebook even for purposes as noble as dawa':)trust me the best thing to do with facebook is what i did ages ago:p

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
La ilaaha illallaah! Has anyone ever thought what the officials will think of the muslims after this boycott thing? They will just think that we are bunch of clowns. Deactivate for one day, and start using from 21st? Look at the dignity we have, look at how low we have gone with regards to our deen, that it has come down to the fact that we cannot live our lives without facebook, a group of people that approve in insulting the Messenger of Allaah :saw2:., and thus we re-activate our account after one day.

Have we forgotten those people who were ready to shed blood throughout the streets of makkah, just because they heard a rumour that the Messenger of Allaah, 'alaihi salaatu was sallaam, was killed? Have we forgotten the blind man who killed his own wife, because she insulted the Messenger of Allaah :saw2: Look at the level of taqwa the blind man had..... He did not isolate his wife for one night, nor did he boycott her, or divorce her, rather he chose to get rid of her completely, and may Allaah increase us in piety.

Muslims are only making this thing worse. We don't realize how much we have advertised this day for those people to dishonour our Prophet :saw2:. Are we the ones who claim that we love the Messenger of Allaah :saw2: more than ourselves? Shame on us, because we are only lying to ourselves and others. Would you ever use a service which insults you? Would you use a service that portrays you down to the level of a dog (which is what they portray about the Messenger of Allaah :saw2:, may Allaah destroy those who insult him and dishonour him)? So how is it that you associate yourselves with those who insult the Messenger of Allaah :saw2: ( A person that you are obliged to love more than yourself), associate yourselves to them by keeping accounts on Facebook. Is this how much we honour the Messenger of Allaah :saw2:?

De-activate accounts for one day? Is that all the muslims got? Is this the only thing we can do now? Is this the level of strength we possess to protect the deen of Allaah, 'azza wa jal?
Many are those that plot in order to extinguish the light of Allaah, 'azza wa jal, but remember, that they plot, and Allaah plots too, and He is the best of planners!

So I urge every muslim, who loves the Messenger of Allaah :saw2: that this facebook is not anything that will benefit us in the hereafter. Whether they were going to dishonour the Messenger of Allaah :saw2: or not, this facebook thing has more harm to it than benefit. The time has come, that we completely abandon this evil, and move on in our lives. There are always others ways to socialize with out friends. It is upon us that we show the non-muslims the level of dignity we got.

Wa salaamu 'alaykkum

don't worry akhi some of us know our duty:)........

2yybgns.jpg

:lol:
we know we gotto "flush" it!!!!

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
:salam2:,

jazaak Allah khairan ansari bhai for the chart. but dont u think that 47.5% revenue figure frm muslims is too much? :confused:

but if 3 day ban can ruin fb, we can keep deactivated for 2 more days inshallah.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
~Salam to all!

:salam2:,

for all those who have FB account.

30057_394244956370_662146370_465574.jpg

30057_394244971370_662146370_465574.jpg

Copy-Paste this: I am deactivating my facebook account due the the creation of disgraceful and disrespectful groups that are going to draw MUHAMMAD on 20th May 2010.

It hurt my religious feelings as these groups violate the terms and conditions of facebook but they have not been banned yet.

Thus, I am recording my protest by deactivating my account which can be temporary OR if those groups will not be banned in future then I will never use facebook again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:bismillah:

:SMILY252:Allahumma salli ala sayyidina Muhammad:SMILY252:

:ma: Brilliant idea:SMILY252:

:tti_sister:May Allah swt reward you tremendously for this amazing idea~Amin!

And

:tti_sister:May Allah swt blesses upon all muslim~Amin!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XGfSF42vfA
Salawaat

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mx0ZFrTTCFk&feature=related
yusuf islam - taleal bedru aleyna

Thank you,
Take Care!
~Wassalam.

Kakorot

Only three of my friends deactivated their account. Wow, what a difference. -__-

Many brothers and sisters got together on fb, youtube, twitter and other sites defending our prophet :saw2: , so why should their efforts go to waste? Instead of just deactivating fb for one day, why not join them and spread the truth of our prophet :saw2: ?

[yt]xviwk3eCWCU[/yt]

Brothers and sisters, many non-Muslims have insulted the prophet :saw2: on youtube, twitter etc. There are more distgusting things there than on fb. Do we see any Muslims boycotting youtube? Do we see them boycotting twitter? Do we see them deactivating their accounts? No, in return they are spreading the truth by informing these ignorant non-Muslims of who the prophet :saw2: really was. So why only boycott fb for?

So instead of hiding away, like we usually do, the least we could do is support our brothers and sisters in their works. Peace.

@ Seeking Allaah's Mercy - I don't see how I'm compromising my faith.

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
Assalamu'alaykum

Wa salaamu 'alaykkum

An excellent post.

JazakAllaah khayr!

Kakorot

LATEST NEWS : http://drawmohammed.com/ was the website for drawing prophet Muhammad :saw2: pictures...date was today...TODAY ITS HACKED BY 'TURKISH MUSLIM WORRIORS' .... GO AND CHK IT OUT...

Takbeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrr :)

thariq2005

Praise be to Allah!

Only three of my friends deactivated their account. Wow, what a difference. -__-

Many brothers and sisters got together on fb, youtube, twitter and other sites defending our prophet :saw2: , so why should their efforts go to waste? Instead of just deactivating fb for one day, why not join them and spread the truth of our prophet :saw2: ?

[yt]xviwk3eCWCU[/yt]

Brothers and sisters, many non-Muslims have insulted the prophet :saw2: on youtube, twitter etc. There are more distgusting things there than on fb. Do we see any Muslims boycotting youtube? Do we see them boycotting twitter? Do we see them deactivating their accounts? No, in return they are spreading the truth by informing these ignorant non-Muslims of who the prophet :saw2: really was. So why only boycott fb for?

So instead of hiding away, like we usually do, the least we could do is support our brothers and sisters in their works. Peace.

@ Seeking Allaah's Mercy - I don't see how I'm compromising my faith.

Wa 'alaykkumus salaam wa rahmatullaah. The evil in FB is far far greater than Youtube. How many are those people that have ended up in great evil because of this FB. I personally know many practising people who have ended up in great fitnah because of Facebook. Married sisters falling into affairs, and so do married brothers, and the root is Facebook. There are enough students of knowledge who speak against it. I am not saying that it is haraam, and may Allaah forgive me for my shortcomings, but the evil involved in FB is very great and has aided in the destruction of many many families. Shall I not mention to you about a brother and sister, known to my close friend, who ended up committing zinaa'. And it all starts from the adding of one person, and May Allaah save us from disobeying Him, Aameen

P.S I don't really encourage people to join youtube and upload videos!

Kakorot

^ Just so you know, I don't freemix on fb or even in real life. I'm aware of the fitna of fb and I only have it to keep in touch with my friends, that's all.