support Prophet: deactivate Facebook account for just 20th May!

Um Ibrahim

Alhamdulilah :)
Why to boycott it only..

i say delete your accounts forever..

Facebook is not an essential need of life that we cant get rid of..

really i am heart broken, i was using Facebook since 2 years but this act is just unacceptable.. i cant believe what i saw and read on those pages.. my heart is bleeding and my hate for non Muslims is increasing..

simply ignorants and despite reporting it thousand times, the Facebook management didnt delete it moreover what our 57 muslim countries r doing, really they r doing nothing, i cant imagine how will i face my prophet , i could do nothing to protect his honor..

Oh my Allah plzz forgive me..
cant write more..

I agree with you a 100%, only deactivating for one day will not do any good. They need to lose many Muslim users. And like you said there's nothing essential about having a FB account. It's just a waste of time.

revert2007

Love Fishing
:salam2:

LATEST NEWS : http://drawmohammed.com/ was the website for drawing prophet Muhammad :saw2: pictures...date was today...TODAY ITS HACKED BY 'TURKISH MUSLIM WORRIORS' .... GO AND CHK IT OUT...

Takbeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrr :)

Wow..This is what am talking about(in other threads lol)
and I love this malay nasheed...:hearts:

Allahu akhbar
Allahu akhbar
Allahu akhbar

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!

Only three of my friends deactivated their account. Wow, what a difference. -__-

Many brothers and sisters got together on fb, youtube, twitter and other sites defending our prophet :saw2: , so why should their efforts go to waste? Instead of just deactivating fb for one day, why not join them and spread the truth of our prophet :saw2: ?

[yt]xviwk3eCWCU[/yt]

Brothers and sisters, many non-Muslims have insulted the prophet :saw2: on youtube, twitter etc. There are more distgusting things there than on fb. Do we see any Muslims boycotting youtube? Do we see them boycotting twitter? Do we see them deactivating their accounts? No, in return they are spreading the truth by informing these ignorant non-Muslims of who the prophet :saw2: really was. So why only boycott fb for?

So instead of hiding away, like we usually do, the least we could do is support our brothers and sisters in their works. Peace.

@ Seeking Allaah's Mercy - I don't see how I'm compromising my faith.

first i'm sorry because it looks like i targeted you back there that wasn't my intention.All i wanted to convey was is islaam is all we have and will have.we do and die in the way of islaam............."do and DIE" hope you didn't get me in the hothead sense what i mean s that fo Allah we live and die!!whe he asks us to...so if we are willling to give so much why shuld it be a big deal to stop doing somthing whose initial objective is to create fitnah!!!

i'm not saying you do fitnah........i don't have the liberty of saying that!!but it is a fact that websites like this are opened to public in the hope that it wil cause fitnah..........and it does!!

so that is messing with our faiths indirectly.............akhi Ahmed here wanted you to close it for today i vote of closing it forvever not coz they are attaching OUR religious sentiments they are kaffir that's what they do.......saying bye bye to them only when they show their true colours is well, i find it strange!!we know what to expect of them don't we!!!so why even waste your life and faith out there:)

peace my sister!!i love you:SMILY252:

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

LATEST NEWS : http://drawmohammed.com/ was the website for drawing prophet Muhammad :saw2: pictures...date was today...TODAY ITS HACKED BY 'TURKISH MUSLIM WORRIORS' .... GO AND CHK IT OUT...

Takbeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrr :)

Allahu Akbaar!! SubhanAllah!! Mashallah!!!!

That is at least one good news.

Jazzak Allah khair sister for sharing with us,

:wasalam:

thariq2005

Praise be to Allah!
^ Just so you know, I don't freemix on fb or even in real life. I'm aware of the fitna of fb and I only have it to keep in touch with my friends, that's all.

Ma shaa' Allaah. Sorry, don't take me wrong, but I did not direct that post to you. I meant in a general sense. May Allaah preserve your deen, aameen

Valerie

They are just trying to get a response out of us. They are not worth my time Allah (SAW) will handle them.

Yup. I didn't deactivate my account, but I did spend my time visiting sites within facebook that were more productive, like "I LOVE ALLAH" etc :) I do have to say I'm disappointed that Facebook picks and chooses what is offensive, they aren't consistent.

Kakorot

first i'm sorry because it looks like i targeted you back there that wasn't my intention.All i wanted to convey was is islaam is all we have and will have.we do and die in the way of islaam............."do and DIE" hope you didn't get me in the hothead sense what i mean s that fo Allah we live and die!!whe he asks us to...so if we are willling to give so much why shuld it be a big deal to stop doing somthing whose initial objective is to create fitnah!!!

i'm not saying you do fitnah........i don't have the liberty of saying that!!but it is a fact that websites like this are opened to public in the hope that it wil cause fitnah..........and it does!!

so that is messing with our faiths indirectly.............akhi Ahmed here wanted you to close it for today i vote of closing it forvever not coz they are attaching OUR religious sentiments they are kaffir that's what they do.......saying bye bye to them only when they show their true colours is well, i find it strange!!we know what to expect of them don't we!!!so why even waste your life and faith out there:)

peace my sister!!i love you:SMILY252:

Now I see what you mean sis. Sorry I misunderstood you and jazakillaahu khayran for explaining. Love you too for Allaah's sake. :)

I personally think if one is capable of avoiding fitnah then they can stay on fb, but if they feel weak and know they may fall into haram, then they should delete it.

Sorry, but here's another vid. I like the way Yusuf Estes explains it.

[yt]ULbRTWp4UIA[/yt]

Brother ahmed_indian, I'm sorry for hijacking your thread.

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Now I see what you mean sis. Sorry I misunderstood you and jazakillaahu khayran for explaining. Love you too for Allaah's sake. :)

I personally think if one is capable of avoiding fitnah then they can stay on fb, but if they feel weak and know they may fall into haram, then they should delete it.

Sorry, but here's another vid. I like the way Yusuf Estes explains it.

[yt]ULbRTWp4UIA[/yt]

Brother ahmed_indian, I'm sorry for hijacking your thread.

it's oki doki my sis;)barakallah fik and yes i love you too:)!!!a couple of thigs i'd like to say from your previous post(i was afraid i'd offend you if i jump on you with everything toghether)

firstly sis we stop what's bad and applaud what's good no matter what:)ppl listen or not,it's up to them!!we keep our slate clean and do what we are suppose to do so don't get disheartened or say it useless if ppl don't give a damn to what you are trying to tell to them(it's in referance to the fact that only three ppl gave up foolbook when you asked them)personally i think it's an achievement even if one out of hundred listens:)the prophet came to give hidaya' to the whole world...........and that never happened so is he at losss???

secondly when you don't believe in something firmly whether you show it or not what you are trying to convey doesn't hold the samw weight:)you were not in favour of boycoting foolbook with all your heart so maybe you never gave it your all when you telling your freinds to boycott it!!not attacking ya my sis:)just saying it's natural that you culdn't create the same effects you wanted to................althought i think three is an achievement;)!!!good going ukhti:SMILY252:

lastly,i haven't seen the vid yet,i intend to inshallah.however i wud like to share this hadith with you...........it's comes from sis alfajr's post:

Assalamu'alaykum wa rahmatullaah

At-Tirmidhee and Ibn Majah narrated that `Atiyah As-Sa`di said that the Messenger of Allaah :saw: said:

لَا يَبْلُغُ الْعَبْدُ أَنْ يَكُونَ مِنَ الْمُتَّقِينَ حَتَّى يَدَعَ مَالَا بَأْسَ بِهِ حَذَرًا مِمَّا بِهِ بَأْس

"The servant will not acquire the status of the Muttaqeen until he abandons what is harmless out of fear of falling into that which is harmful"

Assalamu'alaykum,

It was reported that `Umar bin Al-Khattab asked Ubayy bin Ka`b about Taqwa. Ubayy said, "Have you ever walked on a path that has thorns on it'' `Umar said, "Yes.'' Ubayy said, "What did you do then'' He said, "I rolled up my sleeves and struggled" Ubayy said, "That is Taqwa"

hope this conveys something:):):)!!!it's not about feeling weak my sis it's about giving shaitan a chance to get to us!!!

but i just wanted ot make my point clear i'm not trying to force you into flushing facebook like i did!!since i believe everyone have the right to choose!!! a right given by Allah:)!!and we can choose according to what we think is better for our akhira.....what we wish for!!!

Kakorot

Wa feeki baaraka Allaah. Sister, I didn't tell anyone to boycott facebook... They done it themselves... Why would I tell someone to do something, if I don't do it myself? That would mean I'm a hypocrite.

Jazakillaahu khayran for the hadiths, but I think you should of watched the video first before you replied.