The Beast is finally slayed

visionusman

being content
Rafael Nadal's run of wins on clay ends at a mind-blowing 81, more than two years and 13 titles since he last tasted defeat on the dirt. Who is your new favuorite for the French Open?? For me it's still Nadal for the trophy.

abdellah007

salam

what a thread lol

well federer deserves roland garros title bcos it s the only one he doesnt win.

wasssalam

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Asalamu Alykum,

I dont follow Tennis although im happy because i dont like Nadal at all. :)

:SMILY259:

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
Asalamu Alykum,

I dont follow Tennis although im happy because i dont like Nadal at all. :)

:SMILY259:

omgoodness its tennis theyre on about! i was thinking....erm wheres the beast?!! lol forgive the ignorance!

visionusman

being content
I still vote for Nadal to lift the trophy on sunday. The line up is mouth watering. They might be the best two players ever.

wannabe_muttaqi

A MUSLIM BROTHER
ASAK,
i want Federer to win as this for him brings a lot of changes in record books. But Nadal is not a easy customer for him. Definitely worth watching match.

visionusman

being content
back with the tennis! hate to say I said so. any way I think it'll be federer and nadal in the wimbledon final and young nadal might pull up a surprise. these two are really something. definitely a worthy rivalry.

PS: I'm in France and this keyboard is too french for me. see you all when I get back.

muslimad

Asalamu Alaykum!
hey i like tennis i think federer already won though yeah??? his ma fav.. always wins

the heading totally confused me!!!
i thought this was about some beast and then it talks about tennis:rolleyes:
:confused:

visionusman

being content
back with the tennis! hate to say I said so. any way I think it'll be federer and nadal in the wimbledon final and young nadal might pull up a surprise. these two are really something. definitely a worthy rivalry.

PS: I'm in France and this keyboard is too french for me. see you all when I get back.
Tennis board again. And finally it comes down to the two best players to battle once again. (did some one say they might meet in the final at SW19 or not?). I wouldn't be surprised if Nadal wins.

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Asalaamu'Alykum,

Well you will be suprised when he loses ^^^

Fed = Unbeatable on grass.
Nadal = takes half an hour to serve

:) :) :)

Wasalam

visionusman

being content
Dear Ditta

Assalamualaikum. I think they're both very good. No one can doubt that Federer is a great champion. However it would just be a better rivalry if Nadal could beat Federer on surfaces other than clay. I do think he's in with a chance tomorrow. If he wins, it will probably become the greatest rivalry tennis has ever known.

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Aaslaamu'Alykum,

Yeah it would be probably become one of the greatest rivalaries, although i think Fed will be too strong, i doubt i will sit down and watch it, because that would be wasting time. Maybe keep track of the score.

Wasalam

Dear Ditta

Assalamualaikum. I think they're both very good. No one can doubt that Federer is a great champion. However it would just be a better rivalry if Nadal could beat Federer on surfaces other than clay. I do think he's in with a chance tomorrow. If he wins, it will probably become the greatest rivalry tennis has ever known.