Video The Life of Cat Stevens and How he Became Muslim.

SabirIslamdost

Assalamu alaikum

Dear Yousif Islam,

I do not know how to express my feelings to you. I heard about you since a long time, but I did not know much about you. Today for the first time I watched at the video "How Cat Steven became Muslim", and I it brought me to a spritual world, in which there was a smiling man , Steven, was stepping frward to becoming Yusif Islam. It was not merely the change of a name, but it was the change of a part of the world, establshing a big pillar for Islam in the West. To see the humanterian cooperatins of Yousif Islam is to see the actual mission of Islam. ou
In the deep of my heart I pray for Allah to grant you, Yousif Islam, a happy, smiling and wounderful life in the Paraidse, inshaALLAH. I hope oneday I can see you in your Islamic shcools in London, and kiss you, hug you, shake hand with you, for to be with the great figures is to be blessed as they are.

May Allah lighten our hearts with the brightness of Islam

Kurdistan, Iraq

proud of islam

ISLAM FOREVER
mashaallah wow u are right

hey i wish my friend was muslim but she want's to know more about islam pray for me and her so that she may became muslim because wwe are going to the masjit maybe tonight so plz and plz pray for her and me and ask god to show her the right way :muslim_child:

zaki47

Subahanallahi wa bihamdi

This is a very inspiring video...jazak allah qair for sharing with all
Cat Stevens has been making great music for Islam since he became a Muslim
we can check on net...

truthfinder

:salam2:
In The name of Allah the Most Beneficent the Most Merciful.

a heroic story
i could see peace in his eyes which is so comfortable and encouraging.these are the gems of the present generation
may all shower his blessings on him

Saidsaad

Salam,
Thank you for the video & story. I love the last song he did as Cat Stevens called " Father & son" It is a song about trying to talk to his father and his father talking to him. The understory to the song was about him going away to lead a new life & study Islam.

sister2010

THIS MAN IS TRULY AN INSPIRATION TO MUSLIMS EVERYWHERE. I AM SO GLAD HE FOUND THE LIGHT OF ISLAM. MAY ALLAH GUIDE ALL MUSLIMS, WHAT A GREAT MAN, I ADMIRE HIM FOR HIS CHARITY WORK. I AM BEYOND WORDS. WHAT CAN YOU SAY, THIS IS AN UNDENIABLE MIRACLE. MY GOD GRANT HIM JANNAH (AMEEN) HE IS A GOOD FATHER, HUSBAND, AND MUSLIM I AM AMAZED. PUTS ME TO SHAME, I WAS BORN A MUSLIM AND I CAN ONLY DREAM OF BEING LIKE YUSUF ISLAM. CHECK OUT HIS SONGS THEY'RE AMAZINGLY GREAT

:salam2:

I AM SO PROUD TO BE A MUSLIM

yochoice

MASHA`ALLAH

assalamu aleykum warah`matullah wabarakatuhu!
waht a great life history and a long journey:ma:, may Allah make it lead to Jannat insha`Allah. Yaaa Allah make us steadfast in your religion, do not deviate us from the right path after leading us.
Ameen ya rabaul Alameen!
thank you brothers.

ashik_n

I am born muslim and have been following the basic 5 principles of Islam and was thinking I am good for Jannah BUT after learning Yousuf islam's life, I understood that I have done nothing for Islam. I am truely inspired by this video and will definetely want to do something for ISLAM Inshallah.

Let us spread Islam by words and by doing good acts like Yousuf Islam.

May Allah guide every individual in this world on the right path.

Allah hafiz
Ashik

dilek

OntheWayOf ALLAH
:mashallah: :mashallah:

I watched with amusement :) may Allah reward him for his work inshaallah..