the NWO?

ya allah madad

0mm3afnan
:salam2:
it really scared me .it is exact interpretation of whar is going on here across the subcontinent.it is what they want to do with us.
they plot and plan allah too plots and plans but Allah is the best palnner.
may Allah s.w.t have mercy on us

afj.peters_map_after.JPG

ztentacles.jpg

wasalam

dna1987

Muslim Guy
Man, I hope Bangladesh would be labeled on the map in bold black with large fonts.
Jokes.

I don't see why it should be that scary - the countries we have today in the Middle East were all made this way not even more than a 100 years ago!

That's right; this present day borders did NOT exist in 1908. It was the same Zionist (Rothschilds) group that broke it up then - and they might do it again. It all depends on whether they can find enough hypocrite muslim puppets from our crowd to go along with their plans.

Salam alaikum.

ya allah madad

0mm3afnan
Man, I hope Bangladesh would be labeled on the map in bold black with large fonts.
Jokes.

I don't see why it should be that scary - the countries we have today in the Middle East were all made this way not even more than a 100 years ago!

That's right; this present day borders did NOT exist in 1908. It was the same Zionist (Rothschilds) group that broke it up then - and they might do it again. It all depends on whether they can find enough hypocrite muslim puppets from our crowd to go along with their plans.

Salam alaikum.
THE ISLAMIC SACRED STATE U SEE IT SCARED ME .they want to restrict islam to the holy state .:astag:

Shahzad

another very good post sister.

Its not necessary that this will happen. Its a plan. Who knows wats going to happen next. May ALLAH grant us the blessing of khilafah

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
THE ISLAMIC SACRED STATE U SEE IT SCARED ME .they want to restrict islam to the holy state .:astag:
The new world order doesnt have ANY place for Islam - not even that pathetic splat of land shown on this map. I thought it was all about one world government one state one religion, one currency etc, "United States of Europe" is the next step.
another very good post sister.

Its not necessary that this will happen. Its a plan. Who knows wats going to happen next. May ALLAH grant us the blessing of khilafah
Ameen, Khilafah inshAllah :)

warda A

Sister
scary

it really scared me .it is exact interpretation of whar is going on here across the subcontinent.it is what they want to do with us.
they plot and plan allah too plots and plans but Allah is the best palnner.
may Allah s.w.t have mercy on us

afj.peters_map_after.JPG

ztentacles.jpg

wasalam

that is scary but it could also be conspiracy theories
it is so hard nowadays to see which is the truth and which is not, they manufacture all kinds of documents to prove things.
and this could just be to stock the muslims and make them feel threatened like thaey are not already.
and why is iraq divided?

taxhonesty

Info Warrior
that is scary but it could also be conspiracy theories
it is so hard nowadays to see which is the truth and which is not, they manufacture all kinds of documents to prove things.
and this could just be to stock the muslims and make them feel threatened like thaey are not already.
and why is iraq divided?

This is not conspiracy theory is called the Bernard Lewis plan. Bernard Lewis drew this up as part of a thesis he was working on. It is also included in the Clash of Civilizations. If you have not read the Clash of Civilizations, I am implore you get it today and read it. It is the game plan for what is going on today. It is not the only game plan also you should check out The Grand Chessboard. I want to address the aspect of conspiracy theory. Look these people are not that smart they write documents and then go out and do what is in those documents. All through the 90's neo-cons were writing "terrorist attacks would be good for America" and then what happened? Now it is admitted that The Bilderberg was setup to bring in a European Union and what do we have today a European Union. The CFR wrote about building a North American Union and what do we have today a "Security and Prosperity Partnership", which is The North American Union. There are still people out there who say there is no New World Order, They say "Jonathan you are making it up." My reply is generally to say excuse me "There is a World Bank, a World Court with global laws. I guess it doesn't matter that George H. W. Bush goes on tv and calls for a New World Order, after 9/11 head of the CFR, Gary Hart, goes on television and says the President can use this crisis to bring in a New World Order, and David Rockefeller writes in his own memoirs that he and his buddies want to bring in a New World Order. These are just some examples. They are not smart, they write what they want to do and do it, and when we find out and start talking about it, they turn on the propaganda machines and say it doesn't exist, it is not happening "only conspiracy theorists talk about it." my rant

Huntington, Samuel The Clash of Civilizations and The Remaking of World Order

Zbigniew Brzezinski The Grand Chessboard: American Primacy and Its Geostrategic Imperatives
Rockefeller, David Memoirs
http://spp.gov/
http://www.cfr.org/
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-448659287463550973
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1070329053600562261

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
There was a detailed article written many months ago and posted on globalresearch.ca regarding this project/plan.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=viewArticle&code=NAZ20061116&articleId=3882

This plan was actually concieved by Pantagon and was shamelessly and blatently presented in a NATO conference in Turkey in 2006.

The recent events in Pakistan and the hoopla in the western controlled media are happening according to the scripts of this plan.

Alex Jones has produced a good documentary showing how these Lucefarians topple governments and do their dirty work, and how they toppled the government of Prime Minister Mossadaq of Iran and installed Shah of Iran back in 1953. And I am sure that now they have become much better in doing these kinds of things.
This documentary's name is TERRORSTORM and you can watch it free on Google videos.
:wasalam:

dna1987

Muslim Guy
ok i accept but i will check those sites too
because there are too many theories around, what is the truth and what isnt?

Got to use our common sense and logic - looking at whatever information we can get, one can judge which one is realistic, possible, etc.

warda A

Sister
Got to use our common sense and logic - looking at whatever information we can get, one can judge which one is realistic, possible, etc.

ok
but some are so realistic, with so much evidence that you believe it is true and yet after some time they say they were all cooked up by some thinktank somewhere.

gotta use some logic

taxhonesty

Info Warrior

Very true. I would add that I don't agree with everyone a hundred percent but I objectively look at different arguments and draw my own conclusions. So lets have a good rational, spirited debate.

ShahnazZ

Striving2BeAStranger
At first as I was staring at this map I thought I was already looking at a current world map. Then I realized Baluchistan was being referred to as "Free Baluchistan" and was its own country separate of Pakistan. Uh, since when? That's when the confusion set in and I saw Iraq practically butchered and realized this was a conspiracy theory. Nonetheless, it succeeded in scaring the heck out of me.

Ya Allah Madad, where did you get this map and exactly how accurate is this implementation supposed to be?

Shahzad

Sister shahnazz, this map has been published in news papers as well. Its pretty authentic.

I request u all ppl to pray for pakistan. Its suffering from deep crisis these days. Anything call happen.

I have heard that india and usa were ready to attack on sindh,nuclear sector respectively, after the benazir's death,during that fuss created by bad ppl.

AS the roads and train tracks were all demolished which link punjab widh sindh, there was very less chance of reinforcement coming from punjab.

MOSABJA

US INTERESTS IN THE MAP

US INTERESTS IN THIS MAP

1)The biggest interest is is PAKISTAN.US and ISRAEL want to DESTROY the
only IDEOLOGICAL COUNTRY CREATED IN THE NAME OF ISLAM WITH NUKES.As
israels first PM ben gurion said "We must destroy Pakistan by all disguised and
secret plans."

2) Second interest is in Afghanistan .US wants to secure a trade route
from CENT ASIA to AFGHANISTA to PAKISTAN.For this purpose it has to
CRUSH Afghan resistans and the Taliban.A big problem they are facing is
that MORE THAN HALF OF PASHTUNS in pakistan are supporting the Taliban
and US cant do any thing with it .As they are under the NUCLEAR UMBRELLA
of pakistan.Pakistan ARMY itself is unable to control TALIBAN because
of INTERNAL SYMPATHIES and UNWILLINGNESS in ARMY RANKS.So US wants to
Separate the HALF OF PATHANS from NUCLEAR UMBRELLA of pakistan and then
CRUSH THEM AND ETHNICALLY CLEANSE THEM.

3) third is the interests in BALOCHISTAN.US wants to secure a trade route
for OIL and GAS IN CASPIAN
which comes through GWADAR.It also want to
DEFEAT CHINA STRATEGICALLY by taking away trade supposed from them.
MORE OVER US wants a FRIENDLY and SECULAR BALOCHISTAN to get a share
in the NATURAL RESOURCES.PAKISTAN lies on three GEO PLATES INDIAN,
ARABIAN and EURASSIAN.Place where plates collides are eXtremely rich in
natural resources.PAKISTAN has UNEXPLOITED ESTIMATED off shore,onshorepotential of
27 BILLION BARRELS OF OIL,250 TRILLION CUBIC FEET GAS,FOURHT LARGEST
COAL RESERVES,UNPRECEDENTED HIGH LEVELS OF URANIUM AND GOLD
When US saw CHINA growing up and INVESTING to exploit the resources
the ALARM BELLS rang and FREE BALOCHISTAN was on CARDS.

4)Other interest is in SAUDI ARABIA .The problem they face is that
SAUDI ARABIA is CUSTODIAN of HOLY CITES and also OIL RICH.US cannot
occupy OIL of SAUDI ARABIA unless it separated HOLY CITES from it.
Because right now if Saudi Arabia is attacked it would trigger WW3
So it would be a good Idea to seperate a SACRED MUSLIM STATE
out of Saudi ARABIA.

5) They also want friendly secular GREATER JORDAN(under ABDULLAH)
occupying OIL RICH AREAS in MIDEAST and PROTECTING ISRAEL stopping
flow of WEAPONS to HAMAS and PLO.

6) Also not that the ARAB SHIA STATE is in SOUTH OF IRAQ which is the
most OIL RICH area
.So they wany a SECULAR SHIA POLICE STATE in south
of iraq safeguarding their interest.ALSO NOTE the shia state will have
acces to WARM WATERS .PLUS the ARAB SUNNI IRAQ and SAUDI ARABIA will
be TOTALLY DEPENDANT on this SHIA STATE for TRADING THROUGH PORTS.
THUS MAKING SUNNIS A SLAVE OF SHIAS.

7) GREATER SHIA AZERBIJAN will also help to CONTAIN RUSSIA and get a
foot hold in CASPIAN.

8) GREATER YEMEN WIll SAFEGUARD the most important TRADING ROUTE
between EAST and WEST.

9)GREATER KURDISTAN occupies a place in TURKEY from whcih TETHYAN Geographic
Magnamatic arc originates
.This geographic arc travels to Iran and then
to Pakistan .This arc is known to be extremely rich in GOLD specially
from the place where it originated i.e TURKEY.TURKEY has recently started
exploring it.REMEMBER A SIGN OF QIYAMAH
Abu Hurayrah said,

“The Prophet Sallallahu ‘Alaihi Wa Sallam said, ‘The Hour will not come before the Euphrates uncovers a mountain of gold, for which people will fight. 99 out of 100 will die, but everyone among them will say that perhaps he will be the one who will survive.’”

(Sahih Muslim, Book 41, No. 6918)

MOSABJA

This Map is the one on which they are actually working on.I WILL POST ANOTHER THREAD ABOUT THE ADVANCES TOWARDS REALIZATION OF THIS MAP.
AND OBSTALCLES.

It might have been developed by US policy makers but was published by a US THINK TANK which was run by RALPH PETERS and influential person in the US policy making.

Rawa

I DO wish oneday I will see the map of the world this way. It is not scary but very nice.

Inshallah

This Map is the one on which they are actually working on. It might have been developed by US policy makers but was published by a US THINK TANK which was run by RALPH PETERS and influential person in the US policy making.

Anyone who thinks the US can "redesign" the Middle East is sorely mistaken.

--they have their hands full in Iraq

--the Afgan war is just as bogged down

--the whole "Iranian Nuclear Threat" was a hoax

--they can't even secure their own borders!!

Bush is an idiot, that invaded Iraq without any valid reason. His "yes-men" are just as stupid. Don't expect anything substantial from these morons in the near future.