The Truth !

farhopes

No God but Allah
The Truth !

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If the Slave Knows the Truth!

The majority of human beings' benefits are in what they dislike. Moreover, most of their harm and loss come from what they like and prefer!!!

You can see an active farmer who plants a garden; he cultivates and cares for it with watering and land reform until it bears fruit. Then he begins to cut its branches and pares its twigs. He knows that if he had left his garden as it was (without paring), its fruit would not have ripened.

At the time he has to graft it with a good tree until they adhere, unite and bring forth good fruit, he comes to clip its branches, as those branches will weaken it. He tends to make his garden undergo the pain of cutting and iron for nothing but its benefit and perfection. Thus, his fruit will be suitable to be at the presence of kings.

Moreover, he cannot leave his garden to its nature to drink all the time. Nevertheless, he makes it undergo thirst for sometime and to be watered for other time.

Then he comes to its ornaments that beautify it and removes a lot of them. Those ornaments will hinder his garden from its perfect growth and being ripe enough.

Thus, he cuts its branches with iron and removes a lot of its decoration for its good and benefit. However, if that garden had had perception, it would have thought of that as a corruptive act to harm it. However, it is certainly for its advantage.

The same similitude can be applied for a compassionate father who is completely aware of his son's benefits.

If he sees that it would be for his son's benefit to withdraw the decayed blood from his body, then he will cut his vessels and let him undergo severe pain.

If he sees that his son's healing and recovery will be in cutting off one of his limbs, he will remove it. He will do that out of mercy and compassion for his son.

If he sees his son's benefit in depriving him from food, he will not provide him because he knows that providing him will be the immediate reason for his ruin.

Moreover, he may prevent his son achieving most of his desires just for his good and not out of being miserly or niggard for him.

The All-Wise, The Most Merciful and The All-Knowing is more Merciful for His servants more than themselves or their parents.
If He afflicts them with what they dislike, that would be better for them than not to afflict them.
When He afflicts them; that would be of His Mercy, His Kindness and His Tenderness.

If they had been enabled to choose for themselves, they wouldn't be able to act for their advantage as they lack knowledge. So He manages their affairs because of His knowledge, Wisdom and Mercy whether they like it or not.

Therefore, those who are certainly aware of His Names and His attributes never doubt in the Wisdom of His decrees. ( never accused Him regarding whatever He decrees on them.)

On the contrary, those who were ignorant of His Names and His Attributes argued His management and doubted the Wisdom in His arrangements. They didn't submit to His judgment. They protested on what He judges because of their spoiled minds, their vain and false opinions and their oppressive policies. By doing that; they didn't know their God nor achieved their benefits.

Whenever a servant attains that knowledge of His Lord's Names and Attributes, he gains serenity in this world before gaining it in the Hereafter. He will live in a paradise with great comfort that has no similarity except that of the Paradise of the Hereafter.

He will be always content and pleased with his God. That contentment and acceptance of God's judgment is the paradise of this worldly life and the comfort and the ease of those who are aware and certain of their Lord.

They are always content and pleased no matter any kind of decrees befall on them simply because those decrees are the choice of their God. That is the absolute acceptance of Allah as a God, of Islam as a religion and of Mohammad as a Prophet.

Imam Ibn Al-Qaiem from his book Alfwa'ed ( the benefits)

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
:salam2:

Sister farhopes, it seems that u are familiar with Imam ibn Qayim books.
Can u tell me the title of some of his good books about adab....?

shukran jazeelan

JazakAllah khair for the post

farhopes

No God but Allah
Assalamo alikom

:salam2:

Sister farhopes, it seems that u are familiar with Imam ibn Qayim books.
Can u tell me the title of some of his good books about adab....?

shukran jazeelan

JazakAllah khair for the post

You are right, brother Alkathiri

I like the books of Imam Ibn Al Qaiem a lot.

All his books are unique, I can tell you some titles I know: Zad Al ma'ad( زاد المعاد)- Al- faw'd( الفوائد) - Al-Daa wa Al-Dawa' (الداء و الدواء) - The Way of Guidance ( طريق الهدايه)
That's all I can remember now, but if I know more of his writings, I'll tell you inshaa Allah.

I could find only one of his books translated into English on www.sultan.org where you can find "The Way of Guidance". That's why I translate some articles from "Al faw'ed" because it contains different short topics like the ones I posted.

Hope my humble translation could convey the meaning he aimed at.

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
You are right, brother Alkathiri

I like the books of Imam Ibn Al Qaiem a lot.

All his books are unique, I can tell you some titles I know: Zad Al ma'ad( زاد المعاد)- Al- faw'd( الفوائد) - Al-Daa wa Al-Dawa' (الداء و الدواء) - The Way of Guidance ( طريق الهدايه)
That's all I can remember now, but if I know more of his writings, I'll tell you inshaa Allah.

I could find only one of his books translated into English on www.sultan.org where you can find "The Way of Guidance". That's why I translate some articles from "Al faw'ed" because it contains different short topics like the ones I posted.

Hope my humble translation could convey the meaning he aimed at.

Assalamualaikum

JazakAllah khair