Thinking of converting

MMMM786

converted to islam?

aslaamu alaykum!! joey

so just ad me to ur buddy list and i can answer most questions about wat u want to know by the way im from london essex and i would want to know more about u and how u found islam near by to ur thoughts,:) and if i don't know any answers them my apologies

so wat came up in ur mi9nd to convert in to islam if so go on to this web site it is very helpfull
http://www.peacetv.tv/sp-dr_zakir.php

on ur left hand side these are converted schoolers and if u have sky go one 820 and watch them my older bro-in-law got married to my elder sister and he is converted to islam and he is very clever and tall he is 6ft2 and he has passed his exams hope this is helpfull

take care of ur self ws:ma::tti_sister:

aqeela01

Salaam

I am also a revert to Islam. May Allah guide you in your decision and assist you on the wonderful path ahead, Inshallah

ummu thany

sister in islam
hello im from the usa and im thinking of converting from being jewish. I would like to get to know some of u and find out what islam is all about.

:ma:
we pray to ALLah to guide you to the right path Insha Allah. :tti_sister:

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
hello im from the usa and im thinking of converting from being jewish. I would like to get to know some of u and find out what islam is all about.

hello joey nice to meet you ....and welcome to the lovely forum..im a sister and i m also new to the forum ............ it is :ma: very nice to know that you are getting converted to islam......and islam is the purest religion and the loveliest religion ever and sister islam teaches you to be pure and kind to other's and the best thing to know islam properly is that you read quran ....the best holy book to convert you to the beautiful religion islam......
sister im sorry if i have said you something wrong
:blackhijab:

BigAk

Thank you so much for all your post, its so nice so many of you have taken a interest into my situation. i have updated my information so if u want to email me or instant message me the information is there.

Joey

Salam alaikum joey.... Welcome to our community of Islam. We are indeed delighted to have you and looking forward to answering any questions you may have.

What sparked your interest in Islam if you don't mind me asking??

:)

Munawar

Striving for Paradise

Shaloom (Salam) Joey,
There are several revert brothers and sisters here who were Jewish before. When they logon they too might greet you too.

In the mean time we are here to answer any question you have about Islam.
Welcome to Islam and TTI.
Wassalam.

Hello Joey,

Welcome to this global, diverse family. You'll hear voices from all over the world. Please do not hesitate to ask any questions.

I wish you the best in search for truth and guidance.

There are plenty of topics already posted. The videos are also a good place to start.

Best wishes,

TheHumbleWun

muna

ابنة الاسلام
WELCOME to TTI bro , im glad that
you came here..to learn about ISLAM. Take your time which i hope you will enjoy your stay inshaAllah "MAy Allah SW guide you to the right path"" feel free to ask any quesions..also we want to see more of your posts.

Sophie1

Hi Joey,
welcome to TTI!! hope u enjoy your stay....if u need any help there is a lot here where u can get it from! its really good to hear ur thinking of reverting.Alhumdulillah.
hope its all blessed
sophie

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
Assalamu Alykum Warahmatullahe Wabarakaathuh (May Allah Ta Alla bestow his Peace, Mercy, and Blessings to you) dear brother Joey. :)

I feel honored to have you on this site. I've set you up as my contact, know a lot about Islam myself (know things well pertaining to Islamic Methodoligy or General Islamic Knowledge), but if you ever need anything, ASK US here on this site.

If you can't post a new forum ("thread" as it's called, LoL), then just "PM" ("Private" Messaging LoL! :p) brother Mabsoot and ask if he can make an exception with you (since you'd actually need like 70-100 posts in order to post another "thread"), so no need to panic, LoL. :)

Anway, I've said pretty much enough, but the rest goes to you brother Joey. :)

Assalamu Alykum Warahmatullahe Wabarakaathuh :)

[yt]HNnbMAYZNsY[/yt] [yt]aJ80EkejaUQ[/yt]

IslamicGirl24

Greetings Brother joey.

Welcome to this forum. May you get all the help you need for converting to Islam. I pray that Allah guides you on the right path and make things easy for you. If you need to know anything about Islam , please don't hesitate to ask. I am sure that ALL the brothers and sisters here will be more than willing to help you.

bintusabr

Salam brother,
I'm a sister from London, I converted from Judaism to Islam about 1 year ago and thanks to God it's been the happiest year of my life. If I can be of any help to you please contact me. I know how hard it can be for many Jews to leave the jewish community, especially for Islam, and it is a difficult thing to tell your family, but when you truly believe that Islam is the right way, then God will assist you with all hardships. You will find many similarities between judaism and islam; actually, we believe that through the Quran, God sent us the same message is he sent to Moses, Jesus, Abraham...peace be upon them, but that with time this message was modified by people for their own interest. Muhammad saws was the last prophet sent to us, and with him the Quran, which is the final, purified message and can't be altered by man.
Welcome to Islam brother, may God keep you on the straight path.
Bintu Sabr

islam_best

Assalaamalaikum brother,

Welcome to TTI. Brother may Allah Subhanwata'la grant you his guidance. Brother Islam is the solution to all your problem. It is the ultimate truth and rreality. Brother i would recommen you to read the Quran with translation obviously and the Sunnah of our beloved Prophet Muhammed (P.B.U.H). Brother i would ask you to visit this website- www.irf.com where you can clear all your doubts and misconceptions about Islam. May Allah The Most Merciful grant you Hidayat. Ameen.

Wasalaamalaikum.

Prosperous

asthagfirullah
hi joey
hope u have decided to lern islam more and i pray allah will guid u to rightpath,ie:islam
salaam

joey19

Thank you so much, im learning alot and its becouse of all of your help and of coarse god. I read all of your post. I have not figured out how to add friend but if any of u want to contact me, my email and instant message is posted on my account, i think.

joe.

joey19

prob the fact i did not like were i was in life and looked into other fulfilling things in life and came across islam. i looked into and loved it. its a realy long story.