Time to leave.............

BinteShafi

Left long ago
Asslam u Alaikum wr wb,

That is simply Superb....Masha Allah....keep it up brother...

Allah karay zor-e-qalam aur ziada (May Allah Enahnce the influence of your QALAM and give you strength to write HAQ': Ameen)

I doubt that you would become angry easily...you seem to me a calm person. For some people it is a real problem and they literally need some sort of counselling and education.

Jazak Allahu Khayra for NOT leaving us brother.

Wa Alaikum Salam wr wb.

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
:salam2:

I read the title of the thread and I was like OH NO SOMEONE ELSE IS LEAVING US! (a lot of threads of this sort have showed up around TTI lately :()..but thank Allah..I was disappointed..I enjoyed your poem very much it came just in time as I am trying to get rid of this habit which I admit I do have..*sigh*..so jazaka allah every khair for giving out this reminder

May Allah keeps us away from all things displeasing to Him and draw us near to that which shades us with His pleasure and mercy..Ameen!

:wasalam:

Nurain

Salam akhi

Woww so many people are leaving TTI recently, and I thought, not another one! And clicked onto your thread bearing in mind that I shall convince you to stay no matter what!

But phew it's just a poem =D

And a really lovely one at that, ma sha Allaah. I will want to remember this poem when anger creeps. Thank you brother jazakAllaah khair such a talent yo have. More please!

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

Allaicomu Saalam dear brother

Mashallah it is very beautiful poem.Jazzak Allah khair dear brother for sharing with us.:)

When you write pome you need to write from the heart and soul,and not from mind.On that way poem is much better expressed and feelings are the pricipal character of every poem.They are something that are making the poem more impressive.:)

May Allah bless you

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
wa'alaikumussalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

jazakallahu khaiyr brother for the beautiful poem
mashallah i thought you are leaving when i saw the title
but Alhamdulillah your not :)
take care

BaarakAllahu feek. Yeah you thought it right. I am leaving. Not this forum. But Anger. :)

Good poem bro. I am amazed that you could write this just like that. Wow this is something that must be appreciated.

Jazakallahuma khair

BaarakAllahu feek. Sad to know that you still did not hear from news about a Mejic Poem Master. LOL

thats like a good bro ! :blackhijab: lol

I am good I know. LOL. Just kidding. Actually I am at the beggining stage of being goood.

:salam2: brother ,

i think you should stop making poems... seriously....
Loll..... just kidding....

MashaAllah atleast you can write poems.... some people cant even do that.. (im talking about myself, so no offense anyone please!) LOll
Keep making them **thumbs up**

Yeah I have stopped. LOL

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

IbnAdam77

Nice poem, brother as long as you will not leave..lol :)

I am leaving. Not TTI but Anger inshaAllah. LOL

Asslam u Alaikum wr wb,

That is simply Superb....Masha Allah....keep it up brother...

Allah karay zor-e-qalam aur ziada (May Allah Enahnce the influence of your QALAM and give you strength to write HAQ': Ameen)

I doubt that you would become angry easily...you seem to me a calm person. For some people it is a real problem and they literally need some sort of counselling and education.

Jazak Allahu Khayra for NOT leaving us brother.

Wa Alaikum Salam wr wb.
Aameen Thumma Aameen. Superb? No I will not agree.

No I become angry sometimes. But Alhamdhulillah I am capable of defeating it before it overtakes me. Most of the times, a person is whom he seems like. I hope I am. Also BaarakAllahu feek dear sister.

I read the title of the thread and I was like OH NO SOMEONE ELSE IS LEAVING US! (a lot of threads of this sort have showed up around TTI lately :()..but thank Allah..I was disappointed..I enjoyed your poem very much it came just in time as I am trying to get rid of this habit which I admit I do have..*sigh*..so jazaka allah every khair for giving out this reminder

May Allah keeps us away from all things displeasing to Him and draw us near to that which shades us with His pleasure and mercy..Ameen!

Ameen Thumma Ameen.

Happy to know that you enjoyed dear sister. BaarakAllahu feek.

Salam akhi

Woww so many people are leaving TTI recently, and I thought, not another one! And clicked onto your thread bearing in mind that I shall convince you to stay no matter what!

But phew it's just a poem =D

And a really lovely one at that, ma sha Allaah. I will want to remember this poem when anger creeps. Thank you brother jazakAllaah khair such a talent yo have. More please!

LOL sister. You made me smile. And you know what? If I decide to leave, you will also not try to convince me not to do it because I will not leave for some stupid reason. If I do, I will do it because it is NECESSARY for that perticular time. Hopefully no such thinking yet.

BaarakAllah feek.

Allaicomu Saalam dear brother

Mashallah it is very beautiful poem.Jazzak Allah khair dear brother for sharing with us.:)

When you write pome you need to write from the heart and soul,and not from mind.On that way poem is much better expressed and feelings are the pricipal character of every poem.They are something that are making the poem more impressive.:)

May Allah bless you

Ameen and BaarakAllhu feek. I guess I have to attend atleast TWO of your Poem Classes. LOL. Just kidding sister.

masha'allah brother good poem, u definitely need to keep on writting poems :ma:

that was lovely realy, you should continue to write.

Ummmmmmm.......I have to think about it.

wasslam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
I am good I know. LOL. Just kidding. Actually I am at the beggining stage of being goood.

oh ~! i understand , so your not good , trying to be good ha ? ,,(just kidding) i will pray day and night that you become good

IbnAdam77

oh ~! i understand , so your not good , trying to be good ha ? ,,(just kidding) i will pray day and night that you become good

assalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakaatuh dear sister

JazakiAllah every khair for your sincere duas for me. O Allah! Accept the duas which are made for me by my brothers and sisters and do not take away them from me. Grant them also what they wish for me to be granted. Ameen.

Thank you so much my sister.

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
assalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakaatuh dear sister

JazakiAllah every khair for your sincere duas for me. O Allah! Accept the duas which are made for me by my brothers and sisters and do not take away them from me. Grant them also what they wish for me to be granted. Ameen.

Thank you so much my sister.

ameen , summa ameen , ( and may allah , make my little brother9ibnadam77) goo, so that he does not trouble any one by sending such titles, in which people get worried)

Prosperous

asthagfirullah
:salam2: warahmathullahi wabarakaath .
oh brother IbnAdamyou gave me a shock, I also thought you were leaving. but alhamdhulillah, you are not.
and the poem is a great poem, to be stickied to show to everyone who tries to leav TTI with anger..

hmmm/ I suggest you to publish this poem on a local magazine bro, as this ANGER is destroying so many relationships in our soceity.
:wasalam: warahmathullah wabarakaath.

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
oh brother IbnAdamyou gave me a shock, I also thought you were leaving. but alhamdhulillah, you are not.
and the poem is a great poem, to be stickied to show to everyone who tries to leav TTI with anger..

hmmm/ I suggest you to publish this poem on a local magazine bro, as this ANGER is destroying so many relationships in our soceity.

ha!ha! you made me laugh by saying ' and the poem is a great poem, to be stickied to show to everyone who tries to leav TTI with anger..'... great .. jasak allah khair

IbnAdam77

Yes sister I am definitely not going to leave and I hope no one will do that too. Pleased to know that the poem is great for you. LOL to the last part. No comments to be given. LOL

ha!ha! you made me laugh by saying ' and the poem is a great poem, to be stickied to show to everyone who tries to leav TTI with anger..'... great .. jasak allah khair

I couldnt laugh. But is pleased to hear that.

IbnAdam77

ameen , summa ameen , ( and may allah , make my little brother9ibnadam77) goo, so that he does not trouble any one by sending such titles, in which people get worried)

assalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Sister I am not A LITTLE brother now. I am matured and having a job tooooo. Also want to add something. I will inshaAllah not send such titles hereafter which may put my beloved brothers and sisters in trouble. I would like to ask forgiveness from all those who are hurt of discomforted by that title.