TIP 4 making ur lips soft,smooth n pink!!!

binte-AkhlaqAhmd

LoVe AlLaH aLlWaYs..
:salam2:
TIP 4 making ur lips soft, smooth n pink!!! its funny....but when u brush ur teeth, brush ur lips also....in 1st day u will feel the difference....:D

whitehijab

r u kidding sister? :lol: i hv a different tip regarding this topic too. i got it from one of my favourite magazines. apply honey on ur lips b4 going to bed and let it until u wake up in the morning. i'd try it for month and alhamdulillah, the result is positive :SMILY288:
good luck sisters :hijabi:

:muslim_child:

binte-AkhlaqAhmd

LoVe AlLaH aLlWaYs..
Assalam u Alykum....

lol...no i am not kidding:)...coz i got this tip from magazine too....i also heard abt that tip....but it was tuff for me...coz u know honey is sticky even i cant tuch it....

raihana

I do this evry day its more soft and pink no need of lipstick :)
I dont use lipstick but lip glow I love
actually lipstick is made with gelatin whick makeur lips turn brown and it wrinkles!!!!!

hijab_sister

ALLAH is in my heart
I do this evry day its more soft and pink no need of lipstick :)
I dont use lipstick but lip glow I love
actually lipstick is made with gelatin whick makeur lips turn brown and it wrinkles!!!!!
salam sisters
i also love lip glow.
i already have pink lips.lol
hey sister whitehijab i love ur avator.
FI AMANILLAH

amirah80

*Fear Allah*

lol I heard this before not about them being pink but it will make them smooth if your lips get chapped.:SMILY139:

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
LoL brothers get outta here why would all of you want smooth lips anyway? Eh? You all got like hm...10-14 years unti lyou get married! LoL unless you're just joking around, but anyway this is pretty funny, I bet the sisters are all blushing just hearing us on this forum. :D

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
Gosh brother Foyage cut it out! :) LoL. And you too brother Podol! LoL you guys are killing the sisters in laughter. :) But actaully, I think it's better to do this. :D

One thing I can conclude about the sisters on this forum:

Those of you who say that you have this

Phoyage said:
How about if your a guy that wants to make his lips smooooooth n pink?

Are either Arabeyan or at least white/light skinned LoL :lol:

Maryam Sayyidina

surely honey more effective for healthy lips. Put the honey at least twice a day. Drink more water also can make your lips more moist.

revert2007

Love Fishing

r u kidding sister? :lol: i hv a different tip regarding this topic too. i got it from one of my favourite magazines. apply honey on ur lips b4 going to bed and let it until u wake up in the morning. i'd try it for month and alhamdulillah, the result is positive :SMILY288:
good luck sisters :hijabi:

:muslim_child:

hahahah.i hope u dont find bees or ants on ur lips lol

yudia

it is true..if you're having problems with chapped lips before going to bed put on your lip balm and in the morning u should brush your lips softly..and bye bye chapped lips :D