TIP 4 making ur lips soft,smooth n pink!!!

MusLiMah_Kubra

Hasbi-Allah
Assalamalaikum! wel anothr way out is applying a lil olive oil daily b4 goin 2 bed..:)
inshaallah dat wrkz!! :)

n keep using lip balm often...simple n easy way for soft n supple lips..:)

ar88

Sadly this tip actually works, i tried it (once i read about it i kinda had to) and it worked a bit too good. My lips are a bit to shall i say "girly for my liking"...

but it does work but not a good tip for the brothers (you have been warned in advance) tried and tested

xAllahKnowsBestx

It workss! Thanks for sharing :p

Sugar works as a great exfoliator. And remember to apply loads of lip balm/vaseline before going to bed. xD

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
Salaam `alaikum!

Ehh, this is, tbh, reaeaeaeaeaealy weird!lol! sisters and brothers discussing 'lips'..? no offense to thread-starter.:)

saifkhan

abd-Allah
:salam2:

r u kidding sister? :lol: i hv a different tip regarding this topic too. i got it from one of my favourite magazines. apply honey on ur lips b4 going to bed and let it until u wake up in the morning. i'd try it for month and alhamdulillah, the result is positive :SMILY288:
good luck sisters :hijabi:

:muslim_child:

salam alaikum,

ha ha ha, I surely would have licked even before getting in bed, it is something that no one will be able to do and no one will be able to bash the magazine, ha ha

my lips are a bit dark/black, dont know why.
I didn't use to smoke , but in college my friend used to do, but they use all kind of tips to keep it pink, so that they might not get caught,

but as my lips are/were a bit black, they use to say:"its amazing, we smoke and your lips are getting black, ha ha"

so everyone use to suspect me, and they were saved :(
when they were caught red handed, I wasn't there, but I was also in the list of bad boys :(

but I couldn't do anything, coz if i were to deny, they would have got more bashings.....

anyways, thats past......
but they still smoke

salam alaikum

Salam2You

Lil' Muslimah
Salam!

So funnyyyyyyyyyy
I couldn't stop laughing when I saw the brothers posting!

Buy yeah, toothbrush, lip balm and then Vaseline over that is the special effect

Hannah123

One Truth
Wow, lol. I never thought to use my toothbrush on my lips, but hey why not.
Maybelline has a new lipgloss called baby lips. I bought the peach one and love it so much I feel like buying tons so i never run out of it!!! :)

ayesha.ansari

:)

Love all tips
First brush you lips to make them pink
Use olive oil in night
Use honey on lips twice a day
Last Use lip balm. :tti_sister:

tayek1967

Lips & tips,

Thanks sister or brother, when I was a smoker, my lips was very black & dark. now I'm fresh and wash my face five time daily. what can I do now for shining that which u highlight ? in future i"m sharing with u. thanks.