Tired of Life

BinteShafi

Left long ago
:salam2:

I am very much tired of life. Haven't got anything important to do. Just wanna go back.........................................

:wasalam:

palestine

Servant of Allah
Asalamu alaykum wrwb. go back where ukhti? and can you expand on why you are tired of life? are facing problems? hope to hear from you. salam.

Idris16

I am very much tired of life. Haven't got anything important to do. Just wanna go back.........................................

What do u mean? whats not important and where do u wanna go back?

I myself is kind of tired of life because of some people around me, but its just a test by Allah we all will get tested by Allah and we should stay strong!

Wa Salam Alaykum

almanar

Seeking Allah's Love

assalamualaikum
binteshafi if u r muslim you'll find quran as your source of peace if you read it. hold the quran and read it with your mind, Allah with u.

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah
By want to go back, I'm assuming you mean you want to go back to Allah, right?

I understand what you're saying because sometimes I just think so too that I don't really have much interest in the world sometime, but then I think Allah put us on this world for a reason. We're still in the middle of the test, and we must stay and complete the examination till He tells us its over. So hang in there, be patient. Pray to Allah to solve what ever problem you're having.

habib786

i agree with brother almanar... we all go through times of distressed and trouble ... the best source of peace is reading the Quran and performing timely salah... and it really works.... be patient.. inshallah you will find things getting alright .. just stick to the rope of Allah and the sunnah of our Prophet (pbuh)

Allah Hafiz

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Simple if you are tired of life...go cook for your neighbor. Wash the clothes of the next neighbor...talk to an old lady...volunteer..clean the masjid...fast a day or two...say Allhumdilla 2000 times...

I pray you get my gist. Often when we are down we being inert. Life is a process and in Islam we are told to strive...let me know how you are and I will keep you in my dua, Insha'Allah.

slave_of_Allah

Assalamu alikum my dear sister. I pray you are well, by the grace of Allah. I know the feeling. Sometimes life can really bring you down, but you got to keep fighting, because Allah is with you all the way. Put your trust with Allah. Put all your faith in Allah. Allah made you strong for a reason - so you could cope with what life brings you.

Remember its not about how many times you fall, but it is about how many times you can get up. Be strong, and leave all your worries, and stress with Allah.

Sometimes life brings you challenges that you think you can't face, but with Allah you can do everything. I remember something a friend wrote for me, let me share it with you.

'Smooth roads never make good drivers. Calm seas never make good sailors. Clear skies never make good pilots. Problem free life never makes a strong person. Be strong enough to accept the challenges of life. Don't ask life 'why me?' instead say 'with Allah by my side, try me!'

To feel the energy again, do some dhikr, recite some Qur'an, if you can't listen to some. This will really help. And ask Allah to help, to keep you going, because Alhamduillah Allah is listening to use.

KEEP FIGHTING!

In my du'as. Take care sis.

Wa'alikum aslaam.

Summer03

3doTs2sQuares
You're not the only one...I'm feeling down right now...

I know what i should get up to do...

Hope you all the best and yes a lot of us are anxious to go back! Although I don't quite understand that concept...

Yousef83

Its devils wish to make u give up of living,Hug of Allah's ways,when i feel so then i do pray more than normal time and i feel spacious.You have many friends here,real friends,we are ready to listen to you and share our minds for u

slave_of_Allah

Assalamu alikum again. Just wanted to add something. This will help insha'Allah.

Few touching Words:

For all the negative things Allah has a positive answer ................

You say: ‘It’s impossible.’
Allah says:’ All things are possible.’

You say: ‘I’m tired.’
Allah says’ I will give you rest.’

You say: ‘I can’t figure things out.’
Allah says:’ I will direct all steps.’

You say:’ I can’t do it.’
Allah says: ‘You can do all things.’

You say: ‘I’m not able.’
Allah says:’ I am able.’

You say:’ I can’t forgive myself.’
Allah says:’ I FORGIVE YOU.’

You say: ‘I can’t mange.’
Allah says: ‘I will supply all you needs.’

You say:’ I’m afraid.’
Allah says: ‘I have not given you a spirit of fear.’

You say: ‘I’m always worried and frustrated.’
Allah says: ‘Cast all your cares on me.’

You say: ‘I don’t have enough faith.’
Allah says:’ I have given everyone a measure of faith.’

You say: ‘I’m not smart enough.’
Allah says: ‘I give you wisdom.’

You say: ‘I feel all alone.’
Allah says:’ I will never leave you or forsake you.’

You say: ‘nobody really loves me.’
Allah says:’ I love you.’

A beautiful, touching poem to keep a smile on your face when you feeling a little low, reminding us that Allah is always there.

Wa'alikum aslaam.

Yousef83

Assalamu alikum again. Just wanted to add something. This will help insha'Allah.

Few touching Words:

For all the negative things Allah has a positive answer ................

You say: ‘It’s impossible.’
Allah says:’ All things are possible.’

You say: ‘I’m tired.’
Allah says’ I will give you rest.’

You say: ‘I can’t figure things out.’
Allah says:’ I will direct all steps.’

You say:’ I can’t do it.’
Allah says: ‘You can do all things.’

You say: ‘I’m not able.’
Allah says:’ I am able.’

You say:’ I can’t forgive myself.’
Allah says:’ I FORGIVE YOU.’

You say: ‘I can’t mange.’
Allah says: ‘I will supply all you needs.’

You say:’ I’m afraid.’
Allah says: ‘I have not given you a spirit of fear.’

You say: ‘I’m always worried and frustrated.’
Allah says: ‘Cast all your cares on me.’

You say: ‘I don’t have enough faith.’
Allah says:’ I have given everyone a measure of faith.’

You say: ‘I’m not smart enough.’
Allah says: ‘I give you wisdom.’

You say: ‘I feel all alone.’
Allah says:’ I will never leave you or forsake you.’

You say: ‘nobody really loves me.’
Allah says:’ I love you.’

A beautiful, touching poem to keep a smile on your face when you feeling a little low, reminding us that Allah is always there.

Wa'alikum aslaam.

jazakallah khair brother,I will always remember these dialogues.Thanks alot

slave_of_Allah

Your most welcome Yousef83. By the way, i am a sister, just to let you know. Don't worry about it though, we all make mistakes.

Assalamu alikum.

hana*

everone has their ups and downs, that is human nature and we all can relate to you. i think we feel down when our eeman goes down. we need to hold on to the Quran as a companion but also we need to look at those less fortunate than ourselves. the people of gaza, who have no home or the people in somalia, who can not find clean water or the person suffering from cancer or the blind man etc we are so fortunate alhamdulilah imagine what we would do if we lost our eyesight? we would pay the world amount in gold to have back our eyesight? or our two legs? are they replaceable? we have so much niimah we forget. i dont think we should be in a ruch to finish from this dunya because we haveto truly ask our selves have we done enough? the only thing we will regret in jannah is not having remembered Allah more.

Qur'an&Sunnah

Traveler

The Prophet Muhammad :saw: said that this world is a prison for a believer and it is paradise for a disbeliever. Do not hasten death, because that is the end of doing good deeds. First you would want to build up your Emaan and Taqwa in order to answer those questions correctly in the grave when you are questioned by Munkar and Nakir. So just wait and be patient and May Allah guide us from darkness into light, and Allah grant us all Janntul Firdous. Ameen.

ruki4eva

Muslim Unity...
Assalamu alikum my dear sister. I pray you are well, by the grace of Allah. I know the feeling. Sometimes life can really bring you down, but you got to keep fighting, because Allah is with you all the way. Put your trust with Allah. Put all your faith in Allah. Allah made you strong for a reason - so you could cope with what life brings you.

Remember its not about how many times you fall, but it is about how many times you can get up. Be strong, and leave all your worries, and stress with Allah.

Sometimes life brings you challenges that you think you can't face, but with Allah you can do everything. I remember something a friend wrote for me, let me share it with you.

'Smooth roads never make good drivers. Calm seas never make good sailors. Clear skies never make good pilots. Problem free life never makes a strong person. Be strong enough to accept the challenges of life. Don't ask life 'why me?' instead say 'with Allah by my side, try me!'

To feel the energy again, do some dhikr, recite some Qur'an, if you can't listen to some. This will really help. And ask Allah to help, to keep you going, because Alhamduillah Allah is listening to use.

KEEP FIGHTING!

In my du'as. Take care sis.

Wa'alikum aslaam.

i received the same thing 2 :ma:

ruki4eva

Muslim Unity...

We all have tyms wen wer feeling down and all we c is darkness all around us but the thing to do is 2 neva lose hope have faith in Allah dn't giv up and neva let go of the rope of imaan inshallah ul c the differences pray 2 Allah and read Quran remember him & inshallah ul c how peaceful lyf is ul c da light slowly movin in...we hav islam & we hav Allah by our side his always there stay strong yh lyf is a test wich has 2 b passed its from Allah...
take care May Allah swt make things easier for u inshallah & bless u in this and the next lyf mAy he grant u and us All Jannatul ferdous inshallah..
Ameen

kiki18

hang on sister. such thoughts poison the heart. keep busy with the word of allah. he will make ur worries disappear. have faith sister.

salam

nasiruyola

This Life of this World is Fleeting Enjoyment

BE PATIENT SISTER MAY ALLAH HELP YOU AND US WITH PATIENCE. AMEEN
BELOW IS A TAFSIR FROM IBN KATHIR

This Life of this World is Fleeting Enjoyment

Allah the Exalted degrades the significance of this life and belittles it by saying,

[أَنَّمَا الْحَيَوةُ الدُّنْيَا لَعِبٌ وَلَهْوٌ وَزِينَةٌ وَتَفَاخُرٌ بَيْنَكُمْ وَتَكَاثُرٌ فِى الاٌّمْوَلِ وَالاٌّوْلْـدِ]

(that the life of this world is only play and amusement, pomp and mutual boasting among you, and rivalry in respect of wealth and children.) meaning, this is the significance of this life to its people, just as He said in another Ayah,

[زُيِّنَ لِلنَّاسِ حُبُّ الشَّهَوَتِ مِنَ النِّسَآءِ وَالْبَنِينَ وَالْقَنَـطِيرِ الْمُقَنطَرَةِ مِنَ الذَّهَبِ وَالْفِضَّةِ وَالْخَيْلِ الْمُسَوَّمَةِ وَالأَنْعَـمِ وَالْحَرْثِ ذَلِكَ مَتَـعُ الْحَيَوةِ الدُّنْيَا وَاللَّهُ عِندَهُ حُسْنُ الْمَأَبِ ]

(Beautified for men is the love of things they covet; women, children, much of gold and silver (wealth), branded beautiful horses, cattle and well-tilled land. This is the pleasure of the present world's life; but Allah has the excellent return with Him.)(3:14) Allah the Exalted also sets a parable for this life, declaring that its joys are fading and its delights are perishable, saying that life is,

[كَمَثَلِ غَيْثٍ]

(Like a rain (Ghayth),) which is the rain that comes down to mankind, after they had felt despair. Allah the Exalted said in another Ayah,

[وَهُوَ الَّذِى يُنَزِّلُ الْغَيْثَ مِن بَعْدِ مَا قَنَطُواْ]

(And He it is Who sends down the Ghayth (rain) after they have despaired.)(42:28) Allah's statement,

[أَعْجَبَ الْكُفَّارَ نَبَاتُهُ]

(thereof the growth is pleasing to the tiller;) meaning that farmers admire the vegetation that grows in the aftermath of rain. And just as farmers admire vegetation, the disbelievers admire this life; they are the most eager to acquire the traits of life, and life is most dear to them,

[ثُمَّ يَهِيجُ فَتَرَاهُ مُصْفَرّاً ثُمَّ يَكُونُ حُطَاماً]

(afterwards it dries up and you see it turning yellow; then it becomes straw.) meaning, that vegetation soon turns yellow in color, after being fresh and green. After that, the green fades away and becomes scattered pieces of dust. This is the parable of this worldly life, it starts young, then matures and then turns old and feeble. This is also the parable of mankind in this life; they are young and strong in the beginning. In this stage of life, they look youthful and handsome. Slowly, they begin growing older, their mannerism changes and their strength weakens. They then grow old and feeble; moving becomes difficult for them, while doing easy things becomes beyond their ability. Allah the Exalted said,

[اللَّهُ الَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ مِّن ضَعْفٍ ثُمَّ جَعَلَ مِن بَعْدِ ضَعْفٍ قُوَّةٍ ثُمَّ جَعَلَ مِن بَعْدِ قُوَّةٍ ضَعْفاً وَشَيْبَةً يَخْلُقُ مَا يَشَآءُ وَهُوَ الْعَلِيمُ الْقَدِيرُ ]

(Allah is He Who created you in (a state of) weakness, then gave you strength after weakness, then after strength gave (you) weakness and grey hair. He creates what He wills. And He is the All-Knowing, the All-Powerful.)(30:54) This parable indicates the near demise of this life and the imminent end of it, while in contrast, the Hereafter is surely coming. Those who hear this parable should, therefore, be aware of the significance of the Hereafter and feel eagerness in the goodness that it contains,

[وَفِى الاٌّخِرَةِ عَذَابٌ شَدِيدٌ وَمَغْفِرَةٌ مِّنَ اللَّهِ وَرِضْوَنٌ وَمَا الْحَيَوةُ الدُّنْيَآ إِلاَّ مَتَـعُ الْغُرُورِ]

(But in the Hereafter (there is) a severe torment, and (there is) forgiveness from Allah and (His) pleasure. And the life of this world is only a deceiving enjoyment.) meaning, surely, the Hereafter that will certainly come contains two things either severe punishment or forgiveness from Allah and His good pleasure. Allah the Exalted said,

[وَما الْحَيَوةُ الدُّنْيَا إِلاَّ مَتَـعُ الْغُرُورِ]

(And the life of this world is only a deceiving enjoyment.) meaning, this life is only a form of enjoyment that deceives those who incline to it. Surely, those who recline to this life will admire it and feel that it is dear to them, so much so, that they might think that this is the only life, no life or dwelling after it. Yet, in reality, this life is insignificant as compared to the Hereafter. Imam Ahmad recorded that `Abdullah said that the Messenger of Allah said,

«لَلْجَنَّةُ أَقْرَبُ إِلَى أَحَدِكُمْ مِنْ شِرَاكِ نَعْلِهِ، وَالنَّارُ مِثْلُ ذلِك»

(Paradise is nearer to any of you than the strap on his shoe, and so is the (Hell) Fire.) Al-Bukhari collected this Hadith through the narration of Ath-Thawri. This Hadith indicates the close proximity of both good and evil in relation to mankind. If this is the case, then this is the reason Allah the Exalted encouraged mankind to rush to perform acts of righteousness and obedience and to avoid the prohibitions. By doing so, their sins and errors will be forgiven and they will acquire rewards and an exalted status. Allah the Exalted said,

[سَابِقُواْ إِلَى مَغْفِرَةٍ مِّن رَّبِّكُمْ وَجَنَّةٍ عَرْضُهَا كَعَرْضِ السَّمَآءِ وَالاٌّرْضِ]

(Race with one another in hastening towards forgiveness from your Lord, and Paradise the width whereof is as the width of the heaven and the earth,) Allah the Exalted said in another Ayah,

[وَسَارِعُواْ إِلَى مَغْفِرَةٍ مِّن رَّبِّكُمْ وَجَنَّةٍ عَرْضُهَا السَّمَـوَتُ وَالاٌّرْضُ أُعِدَّتْ لِلْمُتَّقِينَ ]

(And march forth in the way (to) forgiveness from your Lord, and for Paradise as wide as the heavens and the earth, prepared for those who have Taqwa.)(3:133) Allah said here,

[أُعِدَّتْ لِلَّذِينَ ءَامَنُواْ بِاللَّهِ وَرُسُلِهِ ذَلِكَ فَضْلُ اللَّهِ يُؤْتِيهِ مَن يَشَآءُ وَاللَّهُ ذُو الْفَضْلِ الْعَظِيمِ]

(prepared for those who believe in Allah and His Messengers. That is the grace of Allah which He bestows on whom He is pleased with. And Allah is the Owner of great bounty.) meaning, "This, that Allah has qualified them for, is all a part of His favor, bounty and compassion.'' We mentioned a Hadith collected in the Sahih in which the poor emigrants said to the Messenger , "O Allah's Messenger! The wealthy people will get higher grades and permanent enjoyment.'' He asked,

«وَمَا ذَاكَ؟»

(Why is that) They said, "They pray like us and fast as we do. However, they give in charity, whereas we cannot do that, and that free servants, whereas we cannot afford it.'' The Prophet said,

«أَفَلَا أَدُلُّكُمْ عَلَى شَيْءٍ إِذَا فَعَلْتُمُوهُ سَبَقْتُمْ مَنْ بَعْدَكُمْ، وَلَا يَكُونُ أَحَدٌ أَفْضَلَ مِنْكُمْ إِلَّا مَنْ صَنَعَ مِثْلَ مَا صَنَعْتُمْ: تُسَبِّحُونَ وَتُكَبِّرُونَ وَتُحَمِّدُونَ دُبُرَ كُلِّ صَلَاةٍ ثَلَاثًا وَثَلَاثِين»

n(Shall I tell you of a good deed that, if you acted upon, you would catch up with those who have surpassed you none would overtake you and be better than you, except those who might do the same. Say, "Glorious is Allah,'' "Allah is Most Great,'' and "Praise be to Allah,'' thirty three times each after every prayer.) They later came back and said, "Our wealthy brethren heard what we did and they started doing the same.'' Allah's Messenger said,

«ذلِكَ فَضْلُ اللهِ يُؤْتِيهِ مَنْ يَشَاء»

This is the favor of Allah that He gives to whom He wills.)

[مَآ أَصَابَ مِن مُّصِيبَةٍ فِى الاٌّرْضِ وَلاَ فِى أَنفُسِكُمْ إِلاَّ فِى كِتَـبٍ مِّن قَبْلِ أَن نَّبْرَأَهَآ إِنَّ ذَلِكَ عَلَى اللَّهِ يَسِيرٌ - لِّكَيْلاَ تَأْسَوْاْ عَلَى مَا فَاتَكُمْ وَلاَ تَفْرَحُواْ بِمَآ ءَاتَـكُمْ وَاللَّهُ لاَ يُحِبُّ كُلَّ مُخْتَالٍ فَخُورٍ - الَّذِينَ يَبْخَلُونَ وَيَأْمُرُونَ النَّاسَ بِالْبُخْلِ وَمَن يَتَوَلَّ فَإِنَّ اللَّهَ هُوَ الْغَنِىُّ الْحَمِيدُ ]

(22. No calamity occurs in the earth nor in yourselves but it is inscribed in the Book of Decrees before We bring it into existence. Verily, that is easy for Allah.) (23. In order that you may not grieve at the things over that you fail to get, nor rejoice over that which has been given to you. And Allah likes not prideful boasters.) (24. Those who are misers and enjoin miserliness upon people. And whosoever turns away, then Allah is Rich, Worthy of all praise.)

Everything that affects Mankind, is duly measured and destined

Allah reminds of His measuring and deciding the destiny of all things before He created the creation,

[مَآ أَصَابَ مِن مُّصِيبَةٍ فِى الاٌّرْضِ وَلاَ فِى أَنفُسِكُمْ]

(No calamity occurs on the earth nor in yourselves) meaning, `there is nothing that touches you or happens in existence,'

[إِلاَّ فِى كِتَـبٍ مِّن قَبْلِ أَن نَّبْرَأَهَآ]

(but it is inscribed in the Book of Decrees before We bring it into existence.) meaning, `before We created the creation and started life.' Qatadah commented on this Ayah,

[مَآ أَصَابَ مِن مُّصِيبَةٍ فِى الاٌّرْضِ]

(No calamity occurs on the earth) refers to famine, while,

[وَلاَ فِى أَنفُسِكُمْ]

(or nor in yourselves) refers to suffering and diseases.'' He also said, "We were told that every person who suffers a prick of a thorn, a twisted ankle, or a bleeding vein, has it occur on account of his sins. What Allah forgives is even more.'' This great, honorable Ayah provides clear evidence to the misguidance of the cursed Qadariyyah sect, who deny Allah's Preordaihnent and His knowledge of everything before it occurs. Imam Ahmad recorded that `Abdullah bin `Amr bin Al-`As said, "I heard the Messenger of Allah say,

«قَدَّرَ اللهُ الْمَقَادِيرَ قَبلَ أَنْ يَخْلُقَ السَّموَاتِ وَالْأَرْضَ بِخَمْسِينَ أَلْفَ سَنَة»

(Allah ordained the measures (of everything) fifty thousand years before He created the heavens and the earth.)'' Muslim collected this Hadith in his Sahih with the addition:

«وَكَانَ عَرْشُهُ عَلَى الْمَاء»

(And His Throne was over the water.) At-Tirmidhi also collected it and said, "Hasan Sahih.'' Allah's statement,

[إِنَّ ذلِكَ عَلَى اللَّهِ يَسِيرٌ]

(Verily, that is easy for Allah.) means that He knows all things before they occur, and He records them exactly as they will occur when they occur, and this is easy for Him. Verily, Allah knows what happened, what will happen and what did not happen, and what shape and form it will take if it were to happen.

Ordering Patience and Gratitude

Allah said,

[لِّكَيْلاَ تَأْسَوْاْ عَلَى مَا فَاتَكُمْ وَلاَ تَفْرَحُواْ بِمَآ ءَاتَـكُمْ]

(In order that you may not grieve at the things over that you fail to get, nor rejoice over that which has been given to you.) meaning, `We informed you of Our encompassing knowledge, recording all things before they occur and creating all things in due measure known to Us, so that you may know that what has met you would never have missed you and what has missed you would never have met you. Therefore, do not grieve for what you have missed of fortune, because had it been destined for you, you would have achieved it.' (It is also recited:) (وَلَا تَفْرَحُوْا بِمَا أَتَاكُمْ) (nor rejoice over that which came to you) meaning, come to you. According to the recitation,

[ءَاتَـكُمُ]

it means (which has been given to you.) Both meanings are related. Allah says here, `do not boast before people about what Allah has favored you with, because it is not you who earned it by your efforts. Rather, all this came your way because Allah destined them for you and provided them for you as provisions. Therefore, do not use what Allah has granted you as a reason to boast and become arrogant with others.' Allah's statement,

[وَاللَّهُ لاَ يُحِبُّ كُلَّ مُخْتَالٍ فَخُورٍ]

(And Allah likes not prideful boasters.) meaning, who acts arrogantly with other people. `Ikrimah commented by saying, "Everyone of us feels happiness and grief. However, make your joy with gratitude and endure your grief with patience.''
Censuring the Stinginess

Allah the Exalted then said,

[الَّذِينَ يَبْخَلُونَ وَيَأْمُرُونَ النَّاسَ بِالْبُخْلِ]

(Those who are misers and enjoin miserliness upon people.) meaning those who commit evil and encourage people to commit it,

[وَمَن يَتَوَلَّ]

(And whosoever turns away,) from abiding by Allah's commandments and obeying Him,

[فَإِنَّ اللَّهَ هُوَ الْغَنِىُّ الْحَمِيدُ]

(then Allah is Rich, Worthy of all praise.) As Musa, peace be upon him, said,

[إِن تَكْفُرُواْ أَنتُمْ وَمَن فِى الاٌّرْضِ جَمِيعًا فَإِنَّ اللَّهَ لَغَنِىٌّ حَمِيدٌ]

(If you disbelieve, you and all on earth together, then verily, Allah is Rich, Owner of all praise.)(14:8)

[لَقَدْ أَرْسَلْنَا رُسُلَنَا بِالْبَيِّنَـتِ وَأَنزَلْنَا مَعَهُمُ الْكِتَـبَ وَالْمِيزَانَ لِيَقُومَ النَّاسُ بِالْقِسْطِ وَأَنزْلْنَا الْحَدِيدَ فِيهِ بَأْسٌ شَدِيدٌ وَمَنَـفِعُ لِلنَّاسِ وَلِيَعْلَمَ اللَّهُ مَن يَنصُرُهُ وَرُسُلَهُ بِالْغَيْبِ إِنَّ اللَّهَ قَوِىٌّ عَزِيزٌ ]

(25. Indeed We have sent Our Messengers with clear proofs, and revealed with them the Scripture and the Mizan that mankind may keep up justice. And We brought forth iron wherein is mighty power, as well as many benefits for mankind, that Allah may test who it is that will help Him (His religion) and His Messengers in the unseen. Verily, Allah is Powerful, Almighty.)

The_truth

As a Muslim, how do we deal with depression? The obvious is that we are to preocupied with this dunya and liltle we recognize the blessings that Allah the Allmighty has bestow on us.

We are worry about money, situations that we cann't change, food, shelter and health. And we should know by now that "THIS TOO SHALL PASS" The one thing for sure is that we will die, and the one thing for sure is that Allah's bounty and love is everlasting. If you are sick, He heals you. If you have no money, He will provide. If you have no faith, He will show you the way to increase your faith. If you are lonely, He keeps you company. If you are afraid, He will keep you safe. If we ask, we will recieve. OK, that sounds simple, and it is. But we are such complicated people, and when we don't get what we want when we want it, we fall in depression. We don't see the bigger picture. Don't you know that Allah subhana wa tallah keep His promises. Everything that we go through is a test from Allah subhana wa tallah, a life of a Muslim with all its ups and downs is a trial in this world in order to attain the next. (94:5-6)

As Muslims we are given many tools to cope with life, and please Allah subhana wa tallah; (2:38, 14:7, 2:45, 20:123-124)

Rules to be happy

1. Free your heart from hatred.
2. Free your mind from worries
3. Live simply
4. Give more
5. Expect less.

Learn to be satisfy with your home (13:28) Find inner peace, home is our sanctuary, where we find love and shelter. A place to protect us from evil and protect others from our evils. Where together, as a family we nurture each other in order to grow strong and healthy, not only in body but also in soul. When home becomes a battle field, were the husband don't want to be and the wife is always complaining about the most simple things, Shaytan becomes owner. And depression sets, we are humans and we make many mistakes. We start attacking self and each other. We don't understand the feelings but we are stepping futher away from Islam and stepping on the path of disobedience towards Allah subhana wa tallah. And we receive a wake up call, and we realize that the only one that will get us out of this is Allah, the Qur'an and our will to please Him over anything else.

Be happy and content with what you have. Why you want more, when you are not even grateful for the little things that you have? We want what we want when we want it? Does it make sense to you? We are gready, we want what the next person have. We want more of everything. Money cn buy almost everything, but paradise and money can neither buy dignity or respect of self. And depression sets and we don't know what to do. The one that reads the Qur'an, and prays and does charity work knows the answer. The rest have an appoitment with the therapist.

Flaw and weaknesses, we are all different and by Allah I am so grateful for that!!!!!!!!!!!! We compliment each other, in a friendship, in marriege and even as business patners. Just imagine a bunch of lil yous running around. Our biggest flaw as humans is trying to be perfect and be in control of everything and everyone. You are not Allah subhana wa talla, give it up!!!!!!!!!!!!! And depression sets again, we have to learn to let go and let Allah do His wonder.

So please, STOP COMPLANING ABOUT LIFE, APRECIATE LIFE, BE THANK FULL TO ALLAH SUBHANNA WA TALLAH AND USE THIS LIFE TO ATTAIN PARADISE. AND DEPRESSION WILL NOT SET TOADAY IN YOUR LIFE.
MAY ALLAH REWARD THOSE WITH PATIENCE AND GRATITUDE