Tory Muslim peer Baroness Warsi pelted with eggs...

revert2007

Love Fishing
Well I don't find it funny.These guys threw eggs on her because she is not representing herself as a good Muslim.

Well are those guys representing themselves as good Muslims with their childish behaviour?

No one ever has the right to judge anyone whether they are good Muslims or bad Muslims.Only Allah judge that.Who are these guys to tell her if she is good Muslim or not.

This is just a shame for the whole ummah and the disbelievers will be sitting back and laughing watching us fighting with each other.

Don't be childish and act the smart way.None of our prophets did such things neither do the sahabahs.

IbnAhmad

Well I don't find it funny.These guys threw eggs on her because she is not representing herself as a good Muslim.

Well are those guys representing themselves as good Muslims with their childish behaviour?

No one ever has the right to judge anyone whether they are good Muslims or bad Muslims.Only Allah judge that.Who are these guys to tell her if she is good Muslim or not.

This is just a shame for the whole ummah and the disbelievers will be sitting back and laughing watching us fighting with each other.

Don't be childish and act the smart way.None of our prophets did such things neither do the sahabahs.

Assalamu Alykum.

I agree Sis. :)

Wassalam.

IbnAhmad

Assalamu Alykum. :)

I agree Guys. I find it 'Disturbing' to say the least. May Allah SWT guide us All. Ameen.

Wassalam.

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member

I found it really funny. I have zero sympathy for this idiotic woman who is such a pathetic excuse for a ''muslimah''.

On the other hand, the people who did it also are pretty dumb, this is probably their idea of Jihaad. Lol at them too ..:rolleyes:

Wa-alaykum salaam.

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
assalamu alaykum

Okay I commented earlier without watching the video, oops,

Its really ridiculous and shameful, that this happened. Shameful to those Muslims who raise their voices, and have no understanding of Akhlaq and ways that Muslims conduct themselves.

When people see them, they just see these crazy men with beards. They will look and think that every Muslim man with a beard has the same sort of manners.

Sure, that Muslim lady or anyone else should not be part of the Conservative party or any other party that condones and supports violence..

throwing eggs at her wont really do anything, and its just one way of copying the disbelievers in their form of protesting, -- has nothing to do with Islam and how we should conduct ourselves as Muslims.

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
aslam o alaikum

that was just embarrassing to watch and those people call themselves good muslims when they take the way of ignorance AstagfiruALlah i didn't even watch the whole thing

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Assalamu alaykum

Those men have NO shame, they have no respect in the way they speak to a woman. All of them speaking to her at once, shouting, looking direct at her, not lowering their gaze. - THey talk about Shari'ah?

They could have written to her, called her sister, they could have sent her books. (although, i would not advise anyone to recieve anything from Hizb Tahrir/ Muhajireen.. they are just loud mouth ignorant people)

SubhanAllah, where in Islam is it for any man to speak like this ?

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
Assalamua'alaykum,

aslam o alaikum

that was just embarrassing to watch and those people call themselves good muslims when they take the way of ignorance AstagfiruALlah i didn't even watch the whole thing

You people need to chillax and stop being sensitive towards this woman. Evidently very little is known about her judging by some of these replies.

Pray the people who did it are guided instead of defending this woman. She doesn't need your defence, the muslims who did it need guidance so they should be prayed for. That woman on the other hand has plenty of kuffar on her side to give her support.

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
Assalamua'alaykum,

You people need to chillax and stop being sensitive towards this woman. Evidently very little is known about her judging by some of these replies.

Pray the people who did it are guided instead of defending this woman. She doesn't need your defence, the muslims who did it need guidance so they should be prayed for. That woman on the other hand has plenty of kuffar on her side to give her support.

im not supporting the women i just dont support the ways the guys acted thats all.

BinKhadija

An Akhu
That was very wrong. They don't know much about how to behave like Muslim men (with beards!) and are talking about Quran and Sunnah. There could have been many better ways to correct this Muslim woman. Moreover, they are undermining Sharia's practical effectiveness in Britain or anywhere in the world, by behaving in such a foolish manner.

May Allah guide us and have Mercy on us Muslims.

hana*

i think there would have been a better approach to this. had these men pressured her by lobbying and protesting she may have considered her stance as a conservative party member. it makes me sad when i see muslim MPs in the Labour or Conservative party, both who are intertwinned with and support Israel - there is the 'labour friends of israel' and the 'conservative friends of israel', both supporting and donating in the cause of israel, therefore both are supporting the killing of innocents :(

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Assalamua'alaykum,

wa alaykum salam,

even if she was a disbeliever and even if she was speaking against Islam, does it warrant grown Muslim men, with beards, to crowd around a small defenceless woman and throw eggs at her, tower over her and shout? and then have video of them acting like primitive hooligans spread throughout the world's media?

We do not condone what the woman may have said, but, we as Muslims do stand by being just.

It is unjust to stay quiet, or not to say that what happened was wrong, merely because the woman (according to the men in the video) may not support Shariah etc.

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
As-salaamu `alaykum

Maa shaa' Allaah! Al-Muhaajiroon and their latest tactics; egg-throwing. They could have fed the poor or their own families with those eggs, but as we know, that like the Zionists, they believe that the ends justify the means. To counter our worst enemies, they resort to behaving like them. They feel that humiliating someone is better than feeding the needy or giving in charity, or even topping on their own protein levels. Desires over intelligence! I fear for these men; if they get the shari`ah that we all want, they'd probably be the first to be whipped, lashed, flogged and stoned, on account of their ignorance and stupidity.

May Allaah guide them all (including the baroness), or break their backs.

Ibn Uthaymin

As-salaamu `alaykum

Maa shaa' Allaah! Al-Muhaajiroon and their latest tactics; egg-throwing. They could have fed the poor or their own families with those eggs, but as we know, that like the Zionists, they believe that the ends justify the means. To counter our worst enemies, they resort to behaving like them. They feel that humiliating someone is better than feeding the needy or giving in charity, or even topping on their own protein levels. Desires over intelligence! I fear for these men; if they get the shari`ah that we all want, they'd probably be the first to be whipped, lashed, flogged and stoned, on account of their ignorance and stupidity.

May Allaah guide them all (including the baroness), or break their backs.

May Allah reward you. Shiekh ALbani said the same thing

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
wa alaykum salam,

even if she was a disbeliever and even if she was speaking against Islam, does it warrant grown Muslim men, with beards, to crowd around a small defenceless woman and throw eggs at her, tower over her and shout? and then have video of them acting like primitive hooligans spread throughout the world's media?

We do not condone what the woman may have said, but, we as Muslims do stand by being just.

It is unjust to stay quiet, or not to say that what happened was wrong, merely because the woman (according to the men in the video) may not support Shariah etc.
Im not condoning the actions of those men. At the same time however if we want to condemn the wrong on one side we do the same on the other aswell, in an equal manner. I didnt mean for my posts to be misunderstood as though I approved of those muslims actions. I just happen to have a sense of humour that found the whole fiasco a bit amusing.

- She wasn't defenceless because she had a group of men walking round with her (none of them were her mahram but I dont think she gave a toss)
- Lets ask ourselves what she was hoping to gain by walking round that area? Maybe she actually wanted a confrontation with Al-Muhajiroon for the sake of strengthening her support, she is a poltician at the end of the day! I really wouldnt put that past her. Al-M are idiots for actually strolling into the crocs jaws (yet again), if this was the case.
-This women marches the streets of England propagating her government approved version of Islaam, in short she is doing Islaam and muslims nothing but a disservice (Edit: Al-M and this woman have something in common, lol)
- As it is wrong to remain silent and not say the throwing of eggs was wrong, it is equally unjust to remain silent and not expose the woman for what she is, its just that people appear to be jumping on the bandwagon of sympathy without thinking.

May Allaah guide us.

Wa-alaykum salaam.