Tory Muslim peer Baroness Warsi pelted with eggs...

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
As-salaamu `alaykum

Ibn Uthaymin, that's who I heard say it. And from what I know, some of the Salaf used this du`aa.

The woman's government restricted version of Islaam is warned against too. We speak out against it, show it's falsehood left, right and centre, as do the `ullemaa'. Yet in a situation like this, we speak about the apparent harm of the event, which was clear. It is not about equality. If someone asks us about this event, asking about the actions of Al-Muhaajiroon, then do we need to balance by stating the harm of Al-Muhaajiroon and of this woman too? I don't believe so, because, an explanation or clarification of one matter is being sought, and we are responding by providing (in addition) another. I guess the context would determine what is correct.

Allaah knows best, perhaps you are correct, but it sounds to me a bit like the muwazaanah or balancing ideology that many people spread today. But of course, both groups taint the pure, pristine image of Islaam, and hence we are at war with both filthy ideologies.

Was-salaam

Muslim_Gurl

Thank You Allah!
SubhnAllah! :mad: I can't believe these people would call themselves Muslims. Ya Allah please guide them and forgive them!

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
:salam2:

These are men are the infamous example of why even some Muslims have stereotypes regarding practicing..bearded brothers!

la hawla wala qowta illa billah!

These men have neither the manners of Islam or even the secular manners of gentlemen...they throw the ne'ema of Allah with utter disrespect to it..and then they yell at a woman while looking at her dead in the eye..being inches away from her face

May Allah guide them..and guide the sister as well..

:wasalam:

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member

" No no no, you listen ".. Well, that was how I usually use to say in some situations when I used to get into heated arguments. Don't let the other person talk.. No sabr.. Just kept ringing in my head.

I don't think I am any better than the brothers in the video, so I won't criticize anyone. Emotions get the better of people at most times, it's something most of us have to work on Insha'Allah. :)

amiirish

Those Muslim "men" need to start acting like real men, They should ask themselves would a real man like the Prophet (sal Allahu alayhi wa sallam) have done that? "your going to tell me about the Prophet" what arrogance!!

saif

I am glad to see that there is a kind of consensus here, that those muslim men's behaviour was unappropriate, to say the least.

I am however surprized at the non-salafi attitude of sister Al-Fajr towards Baroness Warsi. As far as I know, she is a muslima. She has never committed an open kufr. She is practically involved in very useful activities in Pakistan, and hence practically much more useful than many bearded mullahs. As a politian she is way way way better than the whole flock of politicians, statesmen, kings and princes we have in muslim countries. When it comes to criticize them, be it their nightly activities in europe, then it is said, they are also humans and as long as they do not commit open kufr, we are not allowed to open our mouth against them.

Brother Mabsoot has to reproach, that she has joined a party, which supports violence against muslims. I agree with brother Mabsoot but I also remember, that most of the wars in our countries have had the blessings of fatwas.

She is not in hijab but she is also not nacked and she deserves to be treated like a muslima. But this is something even the most pious ones need to learn, that even the non-hijabi muslim women are to be treated with respect.

None of the men accompanying her was her mahram? How can you be so sure? Only one mahram in the whole gathering would have been enough to satisfy the fatwa of your denomination. And she needed a mahram only in a private place and not in public to satisfy the other opinions, which I consider correct for myself.

The kind of politicians we are dealing with in Pakistan, I would have loved to have her there. Alas, the muslims are the worst enemies of other muslims.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
I found it really funny. I have zero sympathy for this idiotic woman who is such a pathetic excuse for a ''muslimah''.

On the other hand, the people who did it also are pretty dumb, this is probably their idea of Jihaad. Lol at them too ..:rolleyes:

Wa-alaykum salaam.

Assalamu allaicum wa raahmatullah wa barakatuhu

I aplogise sister, but I really do not find anything funny here SubhanAllah, but I find it really sad and shameless. We should look for good words and kind behaviour when we are talking about others, especialy towerd our Muslim sisters and brothers. Muslim who wish to clean his heart should do good,and speak good. That good makes him rest and he feels good, in his speach he use only good words,and beautiful words are raising to Allah subhan we teala ,and it is taking away a Muslim from bad character and bad speach. Our beloved Prophet Mohammed s.a.w.s. has been sent like a mercy towerd people, which offcourse does not inlude supporting those who are against Allahs law ( Shariah), and those who are doing big sins and breaking big commends of Allah. But our duty is to advice them towerd Islaam,and repetence towed Allah.

Everything can be resolve on peacefull way, but sometimes it needs whole life to learn this. I hope Inshallah the brothers who done this to thier own sister in Islam, will learn something from this,and try not to reapet it in future. Because SubhanAllah, thier act it has nothing to do with Islamic teaching. But we pray that Allah guide them and our sister in Islam too. ameen summa ameen

"A goodly saying, as a goodly tree, its root set firm, its branches reaching into heaven, (24) Giving its fruit at every season by permission of its Lord? Allah coineth the similitudes for mankind in order that they may reflect. (25) And the similitude of a bad saying is as a bad tree, uprooted from upon the earth, possessing no stability. " ( Surah Ibrahim, 24-27

kayleigh

I don't particularly like her, but that's irrelevant. That is no way to treat a woman, or a Muslim, even if you think she is a bad Muslim. Those men are just as bad as she is. It was completely immature and disrespectful. The only "funny" (sad) thing here is that those guys probably think they were in the right and are good Muslims for doing that.

I also think it is sad that you seem to think that Muslims (or your idea of who is and isn't Muslim) should be defended even when they do unacceptable things but that people who aren't Muslim, or aren't a good enough Muslim in your eyes, should be... well, pelted with eggs?

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
Im not condoning the actions of those men. At the same time however if we want to condemn the wrong on one side we do the same on the other aswell, in an equal manner. I didnt mean for my posts to be misunderstood as though I approved of those muslims actions. I just happen to have a sense of humour that found the whole fiasco a bit amusing.

- She wasn't defenceless because she had a group of men walking round with her (none of them were her mahram but I dont think she gave a toss)
- Lets ask ourselves what she was hoping to gain by walking round that area? Maybe she actually wanted a confrontation with Al-Muhajiroon for the sake of strengthening her support, she is a poltician at the end of the day! I really wouldnt put that past her. Al-M are idiots for actually strolling into the crocs jaws (yet again), if this was the case.
-This women marches the streets of England propagating her government approved version of Islaam, in short she is doing Islaam and muslims nothing but a disservice (Edit: Al-M and this woman have something in common, lol)
- As it is wrong to remain silent and not say the throwing of eggs was wrong, it is equally unjust to remain silent and not expose the woman for what she is, its just that people appear to be jumping on the bandwagon of sympathy without thinking.

May Allaah guide us.

Wa-alaykum salaam.

السلام عليكم و رحممة الله و بركاته يا أيّها الأخوتي و الأ خواتي

:SMILY303:

5-Star Post Isra Baji, :) LoL :lol:

[yt]Xd3GO6kAqxA[/yt]

abubaseer

tanzil.info
Staff member

As a politian she is way way way better than the whole flock of politicians, statesmen, kings and princes we have in muslim countries. When it comes to criticize them, be it their nightly activities in europe, then it is said, they are also humans and as long as they do not commit open kufr, we are not allowed to open our mouth against them.

:salam2: Akhi,

I dont know who said that we are not allowed to open our mouth against the Muslim Rulers.
We have instances from the times of the Sahabas about Muslim Leader being corrected by other Muslims...

This Lecture deals with the topic in some detail -> [yt]Lq6a2viPKuI[/yt]

Zaii

LifeIsAStruggle____
Who gave these brothers the right to judge another muslim upon their faith??

Its a disgrace, putting shame on our Ummah.

May Allah guide them on the straight path Aameen

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

In a recent post there was discussion about the rise of young women in politics in non-Muslim countries. I wrote a word of caution. I stated many of these rising stars of the west have compromised themselves. I briefly read an article on the young Pakistani PM. I was disturbed by her stance on at least two issues. Before we celebrate this as a victory we need to have knowledge about her agenda.

When a woman is attacked by a man it is always violent. Eggs, french fries, drinks, shoes etc. it is violent. In my days of protest I have been attacked. I have had men push me. I have had men grab my arms. I have had men scream in my ears. I have been tripped. I have had doors slammed on my face. It was violent and undeserved. There is no excuse.

Our Muslim brothers need to pray for forgiveness. They have shamed their mothers. A pious brother does not look at a woman in the eye. A pious brother lowers his gaze. Think of what they would have accomplished if they had exhibited some patience and waited for an appointment. The gentle tone of logic and sense would have gone a long way to help Muslims. We need to pray for those brothers.

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
As-salaamu `alaykum

I've been looking for this old thread for a while... I just wanted to clarify and take back some of what I said... In a discussion, I was informed that the brothers denied throwing the eggs, but admitted everything else. Somehow I'm inclined to believe them above any media outlet or filthy politician...

Was-salaam

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

I did not do more research on this PM. I just put this young woman in the same category as hundreds of others I read about who are paving a new path to liberation. Whose liberation??? I was liberated before they were born. Islam is the liberator.

We are given the examples of the Mothers of the Believers. And as a woman who strives to be a believing woman in her heart and actions..their behaviors and actions are examples enough of how to make social change. Sometimes the next step on the path is right in front of us.

It saddens me when young women are manipulated into thinking they are making changes and these young women turn their backs on their Muslim brothers.

Kakorot

Assalamu Alykum.

Just wondering what you guys think of this..

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/8387331.stm?ls

Wassalam. :)
I'm not preaching but I just wanted to say something, if that's ok... :D

Whether she's practicing or not, it's not really any of our business. She doesn't deserve to be treated like that. Whatever she's doing is between her and Allaah. She's still our Muslim sister and deserves the same treatment a practicing sister deserves.

If people were really sincere, then they would of advised her politely instead of harshly. As if anyone would accept harsh advise. And I think a lot of people are arrogant these days just because they follow Islam, they think that they're are better than others. But you never know your future. She may become practicing and her end maybe good and we don't know our end, like we don't know if we'll be misguided in the future, as guidance is in Allaah's hands.

And I don't think it's right for men to preach to women or argue with them like that.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

If you read my responses you would see that I am totally against men being abusive to women on any level.

Here comes the delicate part. When a woman decides to become a public figure and represent a particular interest i.e. in this case the role of women in Islam..you need to be on the same page as the i.e. in this case Islam..as the laws of Islam. That is what she is representing.

I question, as I have the right to examine, exactly what she is doing. The political agenda is a different animal than the Laws of Islam. So the essential question becomes..what is her motive. What exaclty are you as a public figure representing. If you are fighting for the cause of Islam ..you would be adhering to the fundamental principals of Islam.

We can not play games with Islam. It is not judgemental as much as it is protection. We have guidelines in Islam. And I keep writing..if we look at the examples of the wives of the Prophet, may the peace and blessings of Allah be upon him, we are given examples of how to rectify injustices in the best of Muslim ways. The Prophet, may the peace and blessings of Allah be upon him, listened to them. He gave them due respect. I am not speaking of simple matters in a household. These women advised the Prophet of Allah on decisions which have had an effect on our lives.

So we can go to our brothers in Islam and let them represent the causes which we strive so hard to accomplish.

Amir_of_spain

No matter what this women's political or religious views are, the fact remains that the average British viewer will judge the beared practising muslim's behavour as being intolerance, hateful and aggressive. I've personally been told by a non-muslim viewer that such groups of men are causing us (i.e. white english people) to view muslims in a negative light. Now if a non-muslim understands the basics of aklaq why can't these brothers? They are destroying the image of Muslims within the UK, they are undoing all the hardwork of daee's throughout the country and no excuses should be made to accomodate their bad behaviour.