URGENT ACTION REQUIRED: Sign the Petition ASAP

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
66, 617.. Good pace, alhamdulillah. :D :D

Ameen to your duas Sis SeekingAllah'sMercy. :)

Mashaa'Allaah! Just a couple of days are left. With things going this fast Inshaa'Allaah with Allah's help and His mercy we'll reach our goal before time.

I can't help feeling excited everytime I click that link and see those numbers and *Gasps*.

Alhumdulillah for being a Muslim. Who would we call for help if we weren't Muslims?!! Scary thought, isn't it?

La Huwla Wa Laa Quwata Illah Billah!

Oh and it's 69,888 Alhumdulillah!

Asiya-sparkles

Please spread the word (as many of you have alkready done!)

Peace to you,

I really hate to ask, but this is too important, this is also so crucial to our futures, our sense of who we are as a nation. God willing. So I am doing something that I would not normally do - I am begging you, beseeching you in the name of God, to give just a minute or so of your time, & sign the petition for our Brother Babar Ahmed. Please, don't groan & stop reading, for just a flicker of time, imagine yourself in his shoes. Babar Ahmed has been in prison for 7 long years, without charge or trial - now he is facing the rest of his life in a prison in a country he has never visited to be 'tried' under the US law. He will spend the rest of his life in a 10ft cell with only a small window for fresh air. and be allowed only one phone conversation per month with his family - for the remainder of his life. Those who know him are absolutely clear that he is an innocent man, how could he not be? He isn't even allowed to know exactly what it is that he is accused of. The USA are being unconstitutional, inhumane & are using fear tactics to fuel the hate against muslims, the fear amongst muslims, & we can't afford to sacrifice our brothers & sisters in humanity.

I signed already, its a perfectly legal & also just thing to do. Isn't it?

If you're from the UK or know anyone that is, then please sign this petition below. It is for Babar Ahmed, a brother who has been imprisoned for 7 years now without any evidence. Cick here for more information - www.freebabarahmad.com/

Imagine yourself in his position. Wouldn't YOU want others to help YOU? What if it was your own brother? Your close friend? Would you ignore it? Babar Ahmad IS our brother. Can you spare 20 seconds for him?

Sign the e-petition to ask for a Parliamentary debate before 10.11.11

GO TO BELOW LINKS:
www.letsgetjustice.com
www.ibelieveinjustice.co.uk

Please can you spread the word to all your contacts & fellow students? Today it is one man, tomorrow, it is all our freedoms at stake. Here is what Sir Geoffrey Bindman QC has to say: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BujPqcd6dQI

100,000 signatures are needed BEFORE 10th November 2011.

This is what sister Yasmin Mogahed a well known writer has to say:

‎"Three men were competing to see who was the most cruel. The first one attacked a man beating him till he was bleeding and couldn't stand. The second man saw him in this state and stamped on his hands and face over and over. He turned to the others and said, "No one can be worse than me." The third one said, "No, I'm the worst one because I just stood by and watched. This man is my brother."

The victim is Babar Ahmad.
The first man is the police.
The second is the Justice System
The third is the Muslims of Britain who did nothing." - Yasmin Mogahed

This is what Ustadh Abu Eesa Niamatullah Student/teacher of knowledge has to say:

Over 72,000 people have now signed the petition includign the boxer Amir Khan, the comedian Mark Thomas, the actor Robert Llewellyn, the journalist Victoria Britton, and the lawyer Geoffrey Bindman. Be among the remaining 28,000 and sign before 10 November and help put Babar Ahmad on trial in the UK. www.ibelieveinjustice.co.uk

Thankyou For your time
Kind regards Jazak Allaah wa fi aman Allaah

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

And for us..who are not in the UK..we must make dua on these blessed nights,

InshaAllah, Allah is with the Believers.

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Asalamoalaikom wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh,

Assalaam walaikum,

And for us..who are not in the UK..we must make dua on these blessed nights,

InshaAllah, Allah is with the Believers.

Well that's it! how could I not see! These last 10 days of Dhul Hajj are more blessed than the month of Ramadhan. Prayers are accepted! Poeple are rewareded Sobhan'Allaah! and all this time I was trying to make sense out of this super turbo speed (Mashaa'Allaah!). Sobhan'Allaah! La Huwla Wa La Quwatta Illah Billah.

This is what sister Yasmin Mogahed a well known writer has to say:

‎"Three men were competing to see who was the most cruel. The first one attacked a man beating him till he was bleeding and couldn't stand. The second man saw him in this state and stamped on his hands and face over and over. He turned to the others and said, "No one can be worse than me." The third one said, "No, I'm the worst one because I just stood by and watched. This man is my brother."

The victim is Babar Ahmad.
The first man is the police.
The second is the Justice System
The third is the Muslims of Britain who did nothing." - Yasmin Mogahed

This is what Ustadh Abu Eesa Niamatullah Student/teacher of knowledge has to say:

Over 72,000 people have now signed the petition includign the boxer Amir Khan, the comedian Mark Thomas, the actor Robert Llewellyn, the journalist Victoria Britton, and the lawyer Geoffrey Bindman. Be among the remaining 28,000 and sign before 10 November and help put Babar Ahmad on trial in the UK. www.ibelieveinjustice.co.uk

Thankyou For your time
Kind regards Jazak Allaah wa fi aman Allaah

Beautiful and yet evil analogy. Jazakallah khair for sharing ukht. May Allah reward those who've signed and helped.

85,223 Mashaa'Allaah!

Soon Inshaa'Allaah, very soon! May Allaah aid the Ummah in enjoining the good and forbiding the evil.

Kakorot

It says that now too. Alhamdulillah so hopefully now Parliament will have a discussion and some action is taken for brother Babar Ahmad to not get extradited to the US inshaAllah. Remember there is no guarantee if he will face trial in the UK... But let's stay positive inshaAllah.

OsMaN_93

Here to help
alhamdulelah, the days of pilgrimage are blessed. Inshallah the brother is tried as innocent.

Ershad

Assalamu Alaikkum,

Masha Allah, I am really surprised by how the signatures flooded last few days. A week ago, I highly doubted if 100,000 was possible. But, I know that with the blessing of Allah everything is possible. La ilaha ilallah!

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
100,106+ Allahu Akbar!!! :D :D :D

Mabrook EVeryone*Smile*. Sobhan'Allaah! I feel light lol. In the begining I thought we've lost already, and I felt so embarrased and shame shame on all of us sort of a feeling.

You know it's just step one, we still got to make a lot of sincere duas. Dhul Hajj is like unlimited package lol, let's pray for mercy Inshaa'Allaah. That's the only and the best defence we got against the evil Babar Ahmad faces, Alhumdulillah!

Oh and not that it matters but it's 103,531 now! Mashaa'Allaah.