URGENT ACTION REQUIRED: Sign the Petition ASAP

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Assalaamu Alaikum, I was collecting signatures on the high street today i think we got almost a 100 in like 2 hours it was really fun

Asalamoalaikom wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh,\

May Allaah reward you. I think we need to go much more faster than this. Times running out.

Bloggers post it on your blogs.

Other members should search for UK based forums. Contact the members and request them to sign.

Firday's coming, It's an opportunity to get many signs again. I don't understand why are we so slow on this one.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

You need to take an ad out and put in on buses and subways..who is in charge of the petition? Why is the Islamic Human Rights Commission...who is in contact with cageprisioners?

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Ok...good video...( need subtitles to understand the brits)..

You just need to be British citizen correct? Go to the supermarkets and talk to the little old ladies..they will sign.

For those who are scared that Muslims will be targeted by having e-mails..the know enough about us already...

Is there anything we can do on this side of the ocean?

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

I joined the forum and posted the information using the best of manners,
InshaAllah we can get at least one thousand signatures.

( think big numbers and leave the rest to Allah )

They can not put petitions on that forum, sorry sister...so much for the liberated Brit.

Next.

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Asalamoalaikom wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh,

Been good today Alhumdulillah. May Allah aid us and double this speed. Jummah movement *Smile*?

It's 54,300 something. I pray Allah helps the Ummah.

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Asalamoalaikom wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh,

58,480! *Smile*. Good score today Alhumdulillah!

Ya Allaah Double up the speed. Help your servant, our brother out of his trails and pains. Ameen.

Musalmaan

:salam2:

My local mosque was asking people to sign up to the petition when I went for Jumma this week.

They were passing round a piece of paper asking people to sign their names, addresses and email's.

I signed up along with my brother. Recieved an email a few days ago confirming my signing on to the petition. Inshallah Babar will see better days. I think we all need to try our best to include him in our duas.

:wasalam:

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Asalamaoalaikom wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh,

Allahu Akbar! Allahu Akbar! La Huwla Wa La Quwatta Illah Billah!

64700+ signatures. Mashaa'Allaaah!

May Allaah reward every single person who signed with the best of Allaah's rewards. May Allaah elevate the position of those who spread the word and asked people to sign amongst Prophets, Martyrs and The companions of the Prophets:saw:.

Ya Allah send help, Ya Allaah continue this pace and double it. Ya Raheem have mercy on the Ummah, YA Rabb! help your slaves and guide them. Amen ya rabbi.