US ELECTION ON NOV 6

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
If he is confirm a gay, then Muslims in America had another reason to reject him as US President. Of course now it is too late as this satan already secured his second term.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam alaikum,

He is not out in the open.

But, it goes to show you how little research even Muslims in the US do to vote for a candidate.

Here is an excellent article:

The Special Interests Won Again
November 7, 2012 | Categories: Articles & Columns | Tags: Special Interests won again roberts,

The election that was supposed to be too close to call turned out not to be so close after all. In my opinion, Obama won for two reasons: (1) Obama is non-threatening and inclusive, whereas Romney exuded a “us vs. them” impression that many found threatening, and (2) the election was not close enough for the electronic voting machines to steal.

As readers know, I don’t think that either candidate is a good choice or that either offers a choice. Washington is controlled by powerful interest groups, not by elections. What the two parties fight over is not alternative political visions and different legislative agendas, but which party gets to be the whore for Wall Street, the military-security complex, Israel Lobby, agribusiness, and energy, mining, and timber interests.

Being the whore is important, because whores are rewarded for the services that they render. To win the White House or a presidential appointment is a career-making event as it makes a person sought after by rich and powerful interest groups. In Congress the majority party can provide more services and is thus more valuable than the minority party. One of our recent presidents who was not rich ended up with $36 million shortly after leaving office, as did former UK prime minister Tony Blair, who served Washington far better than he served his own country.

Wars are profitable for the military/security complex. Israel rewards its servants and punishes its enemies. Staffing environmental regulatory agencies with energy, mining, and timber executives is regarded by those interests as very friendly behavior.

Many Americans understand this and do not bother to vote as they know that whichever candidate or party wins, the interest groups prevail. Ronald Reagan was the last president who stood up to interest groups, or, rather, to some of them. Wall Street did not want his tax rate reductions, as Wall Street thought the result would be higher inflation and interest rates and the ruination of their stock and bond portfolios. The military/security complex did not want Reagan negotiating with Gorbachev to end the cold war.

What is curious is that voters don’t understand how politics really works. They get carried away with the political rhetoric and do not see the hypocrisy that is staring them in the face. Proud patriotic macho American men voted for Romney who went to Israel and, swearing allegiance to his liege lord, groveled at the feet of Netanyahu. Obama plays on the heart strings of his supporters by relating a story of a child with leukemia now protected by Obamacare, while he continues to murder thousands of children and their parents with drones and other military actions in seven countries. Obama was able to elicit cheers from supporters as he described the onward and upward path of America toward greater moral accomplishments, while his actual record is that of a tyrant who codified into law the destruction of the US Constitution and the civil liberties of the American people.

The election was about nothing except who gets to serve the interest groups. The wars were not an issue in the election. Washington’s provoking of Iran, Russia, and China by surrounding them with military bases was not an issue. The unconstitutional powers asserted by the executive branch to detain citizens indefinitely without due process and to assassinate them on suspicion alone were not an issue in the election. The sacrifice of the natural environment to timber, mining, and energy interests was not an issue, except to promise more sacrifice of the environment to short-term profits. Out of one side of the mouth came the nonsense promise of restoring the middle class while from the other side of the mouth issued defenses of the offshoring of their jobs and careers as free trade.

The inability to acknowledge and to debate real issues is a threat not only to the United States but also to the entire world. Washington’s reckless pursuit of hegemony driven by an insane neoconservative ideology is leading to military confrontation with Russia and China. Eleven years of gratuitous wars with more on the way and an economic policy that protects financial institutions from their mistakes have burdened the US with massive budget deficits that are being monetized. The US dollar’s loss of the reserve currency role and hyperinflation are plausible consequences of disastrous economic policy.

How is it possible that “the world’s only superpower” can hold a presidential election without any discussion of these very real and serious problems being part of it? How can anyone be excited or made hopeful about such an outcome?

http://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2012/11/07/the-special-interests-won-again/

Muslimah4truth

Good good good for you Hard Rock Moslem, very well said! It is refreshing to hear others feel the same as me & my family in this Demon-ocracy voting. Even back when I was a Christian - we knew that sovernity belonged exclusively to God not man & their made-up destorted laws and agendas.
Assalamu'alaikum,

To all American brothers and sisters,

Not sure whether it is against US laws, in my country there is no offence if a citizen abstain from casting his / her vote during general election.

If I'm in the position of giving a fatwa, I will make it haraam. But since I'm not in that position, I would like to urge all American Muslims to abstain voting in upcoming US Election on Nov 6.

Reason simply, whoever the new President is, he will:

- continue to support Israel
- if Romney is elected he may outdo his predecessor in supporting Israel
- if Obama is re-elected, he may decide to attack an Islamic country as this is his last term, even war on Iran is not acceptable
- indirectly, American Muslims would have endorsed Israel aggression and killing of innocents in Palestine
- indirectly, American Muslims would have endorsed US aggression in score of Islamic countries e.g. Afghanistan, Pakistan etc
- he will continue keeping silent about massacre on Muslims in Syria
- he will likely going to be another war monger
- overall there will be no dramatic change in foreign policy especially towards Islamic countries

There are more to say, I think you got my message.

I'm not stopping you exercise your right as American citizen, I request you please ponder a while and make a decision. Obama vs Romney, both are non-Muslims. Romney for example had slammed Obama for being weak in supporting Israel. Do you think they will do anything good to Muslims? Do you think they will stop killing Muslims everywhere? Unless Obama vs Muslim candidate they you may have option. History prove non of the American president was kind towards Islamic countries. So I don't see why Muslims in American should vote.

You entitle to your opinion and give me more clarity why you want to vote, which I may not know.

Please accept my apology if there is something which I've overlooked before asking you not to vote. This is just my opinion and I'm stand to be corrected.

John Smith

Obama gay? get out of town.

Look the way i see it is if the person can do good to help muslims then i dont care what he does in his spare time behind closed doors as long as it does not involve kids.

We are not here to pass judgement that alone is for Allah Swt.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam alaikum,

He has not done good for Muslims.

Look I am not the one who pointed the finger at his bisexuality. Did you look at the link? I dropped a hint for others to check the details about what happened at his church in Chicago.

I dig deep if I am going to vote for someone. I read and read. I read about the incident at the church. I couldn't believe it. I kept reading.
His college days are full of surprises. Check the incident at his church in Chicago.

Why would it surprise you?

I am a Muslim and I will not vote for a gay or lesbian. The information is out there.

I live here. I checked the facts on the candidates.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Salam alaykum

As Obama is married with woman he isn´t a gay. Gays don´t marry with women.

In Finland were before also president election. One candidate was a gay. He told it openly. His husband took part to campaing.

John Smith

Assalaam alaikum,

He has not done good for Muslims.

Look I am not the one who pointed the finger at his bisexuality. Did you look at the link? I dropped a hint for others to check the details about what happened at his church in Chicago.

I dig deep if I am going to vote for someone. I read and read. I read about the incident at the church. I couldn't believe it. I kept reading.
His college days are full of surprises. Check the incident at his church in Chicago.

Why would it surprise you?

I am a Muslim and I will not vote for a gay or lesbian. The information is out there.

I live here. I checked the facts on the candidates.

Name me one leader that has done good for muslims? none.

My local councilor is Gay, but he has done more to keep my area clean,crime free,access to public amenities etc etc,more so that the corrupt muslim councilors who were there for their very own benefit.

Who is more of a danger to muslims a Munafakeen or Non-Muslim?

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam alaikum,

Brother Malcolm to start.

And do not get me wrong. I fully understand you view on the self-serving ones.

You are making it hard on me but here goes.

It is my understanding in serving Allah subhana wa taala we always have to look at the big picture. The bottom line can be reduced to questioning ourselves about the greater good.

In my obedience to Allah, and this is where it becomes hard core, I almost have to be a hard core Believer. My quest is not the satisfaction of the immediate goal. You know, what I do now has to be good for the hereafter.

There is that line that I can not cross. I can not support the gay candidate. He can be the most wonderful person in the world. He can do a lot for the community. But, there is the line that I can not cross.

And it really goes back to the fact that we have made masjids empty places. The masjid is the center of the social obligations. Make demands as a congregation on the self-serving ones to enjoin good and forbid evil.

We make everything so complicated.

Did I make any sense. We Muslims have to stop being apologetic to the GLBTQ agenda. Someone has to be correct and not politically correct.

kiana

so you support theory that fat gene exist but deny gay gene ? if researchors are correct and there is gay gene then just like fat people, gay people should control urge to sleep with same gender just like fat people should control urge to eat more.

kiana

Name me one leader that has done good for muslims? none.

My local councilor is Gay, but he has done more to keep my area clean,crime free,access to public amenities etc etc,more so that the corrupt muslim councilors who were there for their very own benefit.

Who is more of a danger to muslims a Munafakeen or Non-Muslim?

i support u, my brother. jazaakallah khara for your kind heart

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam alaikum,

Being obese is not a sin. The people of Sodom and Gomorrah broke the laws of Allah subhana wa taala.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam alaikum,

Stop...now I will have to coin a new term..OGLBTQ...more political action committees...

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam alaikum,

You asked if the people of Sodom and Gomorrah were fat. I responded if they were we would need to coin a new term for obese GLBTQ and add an O. ( Gay, Lesbian, Transgender, Questioning( Queer). If they were obese we would have to add an O.

The GLBTQ's have political agenda and committees to empower them and bend the laws to help them.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Salam alaykum

Is being transgender as sin? Isn´t this that person has feeling she/he has bornt to wrong gender? And Aapa please, stop call someome (Oba
ma) a gay if you really can´t prove he is a gay!

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam alaikum,

There is nothing in the Quran or hadith that supports the notion of transgender as an option.

As for Obama, there is enough evidence floating around. I have posted a very simple link. It is a well known fact in the US.