Using white phosporous bombs in Gaza - for security reasons

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
This girl's name Areej, Gaza Al-Zaytoun neighborhood. Israel's attack lost her father. She is the "white phosphorus bombs" have been exposed.

Behold, such as fireworks illuminate the sky at night, descending clustered.

Treatment and maintenance fees are too high to live with suffering. And that the financing of phosphorus bombs .. You know better than what had funded.

Pictures are graphics, don't let kidss to watch them - but it is reality for rest of life for this one. May Allah curse criminals who destroyed life of this little child.

74568_166229043410848_128561047177648_354026_518503_n.jpg

74568_166229046744181_128561047177648_354027_5955602_n.jpg

74568_166229050077514_128561047177648_354028_3391019_n.jpg

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walikum,

This should be the thread of the day. Everyone needs to see this horror. We need to own the fact we are directly responsible for this, each and every one of us.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Assalaam walikum,

This should be the thread of the day. Everyone needs to see this horror. We need to own the fact we are directly responsible for this, each and every one of us.

Thanks dear Aapa. I felt bad to show those pictures to sisters and brothers whose live in peacefull life but never seen such crimes against our little sister like she is.

:girl3: We can´t even image pain and horror of her family neither hers during this war. I have read stories from many my friends from Gaza at war when they had seen what cause white phosphorous and then saw it coming from sky.

I feel shame I was at that time here on my safety home, not protect my sisters during this ugly war.

:shymuslima1: Forgive me.

JenGiove

:salam2:

The horror of those pictures is defiantly something that stays with you.

Medically, I can tell you that it looks like she has 2nd and 3rd degree burns, but that's only from what I can see in the pictures.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burn
Classification

A number of different classification systems exist. The traditional system divided burns in first-, second-, or third-degree.[6] This system is however being replaced by one reflecting the need for surgical intervention. The burn depths are described as either superficial, superficial partial-thickness, deep partial-thickness, or full-thickness.[7]
The following are brief descriptions of these classes:
[edit] By degree

Three degrees of burns

• First-degree burns are usually limited to redness (erythema), a white plaque and minor pain at the site of injury. These burns involve only the epidermis. Most sunburns can be included as first-degree burns.
  • Second-degree burns manifest as erythema with superficial blistering of the skin, and can involve more or less pain depending on the level of nerve involvement. Second-degree burns involve the superficial (papillary) dermis and may also involve the deep (reticular) dermis layer. Deep dermal burns usually take more than three weeks to heal and should be seen by a surgeon familiar with burn care, as in some cases severe hypertrophic scarring can result. Burns that require more than three weeks to heal are often excised and skin grafted for best result.
  • Third-degree burns occur when the epidermis is lost with damage to the subcutaneous tissue. Burn victims will exhibit charring and extreme damage of the epidermis, and sometimes hard eschar will be present. Third-degree burns result in scarring and victims will also exhibit the loss of hair shafts and keratin. These burns may require grafting. These burns are not painful, as all the nerves have been damaged by the burn and are not sending pain signals; however, all third-degree burns are surrounded by first and second-degree burns, which are painful.
  • Fourth-degree burns occur when heat damage destroys the dermis and muscle is affected. Like third-degree burns, fourth degree burns result in scarring and the loss of hair shafts; skin grafting will be needed and permanent motor damage may occur.
  • Fifth-degree burns occur when all the skin and subcutaneous tissues are destroyed, exposing muscle. These burns can be fatal due to breaches of major arteries and veins. These burns also may require amputation due to damage to muscles. If amputation is not needed, skin grafting will be needed, and permanent and prominent scarring with loss of keratin and hair shafts in the area of the burn.
  • Sixth-degree burns occur when heat destroys the muscles, charring and exposing the bone. These burns are almost always fatal, and if death does not occur, amputation will be required.

Other classifications

A newer classification of "Superficial Thickness", "Partial Thickness" (which is divided into superficial and deep categories) and "Full Thickness" relates more precisely to the epidermis, dermis and subcutaneous layers of skin and is used to guide treatment and predict outcome.
A description of the traditional and current classifications of burns.
Nomenclature Traditional nomenclature Depth Clinical findings Example Superficial thickness first degree Epidermis involvement Erythema, significant pain, lack of blisters Partial thickness – superficial second degree Superficial (papillary) dermis Blisters, clear fluid, and pain Partial thickness – deep second degree Deep (reticular) dermis Whiter appearance or fixed red staining (no blanching), reduced sensation Full thickness third degree Epidermis, Dermis, and complete destruction to subcutaneous fat, eschar formation and minimal pain, requires skin grafts Charred or leathery, thrombosed blood vessels, insensate

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Yes, she has 2nd and 3rd degree burns and in Gaza under siege where most of medicine also pain killers are not available.

After last war, many victims like her lived just some weeks by horrible pain in cause of lack of medicine before death. Rest will live with terrible scars as white phosphoros may burn until bones.

JenGiove

Yes, she has 2nd and 3rd degree burns and in Gaza under siege where most of medicine also pain killers are not available.

After last war, many victims like her lived just some weeks by horrible pain in cause of lack of medicine before death. Rest will live with terrible scars as white phosphoros may burn until bones.

It is so unfortunate that you have to be so correct.....

I don't ascribe to any one political view except one, allowance of medical treatment and aid.

I don't care a flying hoot if someone is Jewish, Christian, Muslim, or worshiper of the all-mighty toilet.....medical aid should never be denied!

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
It is so unfortunate that you have to be so correct.....

I don't ascribe to any one political view except one, allowance of medical treatment and aid.

I don't care a flying hoot if someone is Jewish, Christian, Muslim, or worshiper of the all-mighty toilet.....medical aid should never be denied!

I agree to my sister in humanity Jen. Some years ago I tried to negotiate getting field hospitals to Gaza by request of International Red Cross with Gaza government.

They accepted but zionists refused let them inside. That was before last war.

Now situation there is much worse than that time.

:girl3:

JenGiove

I agree to my sister in humanity Jen. Some years ago I tried to negotiate getting field hospitals to Gaza by request of International Red Cross with Gaza government.

They accepted but zionists refused let them inside. That was before last war.

Now situation there is much worse than that time.

:girl3:

They denied even the RED CROSSSSSSSS???????

Next time, appeal to the Red Star Of David...maybe that way they can get in....

justoneofmillion

:salam2:What can one say or think Astarfirullah!This picture needs to be sent to some U.S congress "men".The American taxpayers are contributing to this madness.We the Europeans as well.We call this democracy!I guess Democracy today is to accept the theft of our money to be given to the Zionists beggars for them to suck the blood of the world.:SMILY309:

PS.By the way the same heinous material has been used in Iraq ,I posted a video about it a while ago.which constitutes a war crime by all standards of definition.What kind of democracy is this when some are above the law...

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
They denied even the RED CROSSSSSSSS???????

Next time, appeal to the Red Star Of David...maybe that way they can get in....

Dear Jen;

I am professional by kind of matters. Red Star of David is just same to zionists. Thanks for your idea but we have though it already.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
There's an organization called the Red Star Of David? Really???? I was joking when I said it.

Magen David Adom it is part of International Red Cross and hopely they follow they orders, not just zionists. All members of organizations under Red Cross, Creacent or what ever have to follow basic rules and all they members too.

Humanity goes over anything - your enemy is human too. Help him.

I am also member of Red Cross.

:hearts:

Aisya al-Humaira

الحمدلله على كل حال
Assalamua'alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh,

The local television channel made a documentary shortly after the war in Gaza (Dec 08/Jan 09) ended. Yes, they went to Gaza (though everyone is aware the ridiculous hassle to enter Gaza) and I couldnt help but moved to tears watching it. La hawla walla quwwata illa billah!

I remember a woman who was hospitalized, she was a victim of the white phosphorus too, and she said that eventhough she is uncomfortable to show her severe wounds (due to the white phosphorus), but she did it because she wants the world to know what the Zionists had done! Yes the white phosphorus can burn until the bone until that you can even see the flesh!

Allaah will punish them with the FAIREST of punishment in the Hereafter. Ameen!

Was-salaam.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

We still need to help the victims of war; while we have life. We need to educate nations and individuals and explain to them the objectives of the Zionists.
If anyone thinks the deluge is over is in major denial. They are so arrogant they have let out the agenda. I do not wish to be the bearer of bad news but this is the beginning.

Aisya al-Humaira

الحمدلله على كل حال
A while ago, a brother linked a very good website on the real events that has been happening around in Palestine but not being told through the media (of course, we all know that).

If American Knew

Read it, everyone and inshaAllaah it will enlighten us on many, many matters.

Was-salaaam.