VACCINATIONS

Um Ibrahim

Alhamdulilah :)
:salam2:

"Did you know that American children are the most vaccinated kids in the world? A newborn baby barely 12 hours old gets his first shot. At two months, he gets eight more vaccines. Before he reaches his second birthday, he’s pricked at least a dozen times more. And yet during the last 25 years, the number of kids with learning disabilities, ADHD, asthma and diabetes have more than tripled, all because pediatricians have doubled the number of vaccines that they give babies and children under the age of six."

I copied that statement from a website I was looking at for information about vaccinations and well, I am scared after reading this, as well as hearing some people say their children had side-effects from the shots. My baby is 2 months today and he supposed to start his shots now but I am just not so sure about ALL of these shots. I talked to my baby's doctor and he says vaccines are important so I really want to trust him, but I just have that nagging question in the back of my head: Are they even really that important? and what about all of the claims some parents make about some vaccines causing autism, and all of these other diseases?

I would really appreciate all of the parents, and doctors on TTI's input InshaaAllahl. I just want what's best for my baby and people are scaring me about these immunizations. Let me know your opinions please!

Thanks in Advance:)

ShyHijabi

Sister, while I agree that we have vaccinated more children I do not agree they are the cause of the above disorders. Learning disabilities are being recognized and diagnosed more because we are recognizing the different forms now. In the past children were simply labeled as lazy, difficult or stupid, no effort was made to understand if they had a learning disability.

Diabetes and asthma are becoming more common because more and more children are obese in the US. This is the parents fault as they are giving them processed foods and not getting them outside for exercise. Instead the kids sit all day in front of a tv playing video games or watching nonsense.

Tons of research has been done on vacs and while there are a few children who have reactions to them, the benefits outweigh the risks. Just a generation ago there were hundreds of thousands of children dying or disabled from preventable diseases. Today's generation has no memory of that so it's easy to listen to fear mongering and not vaccinate your children. I am a doctor and I vaccinate my child on schedule because I have seen children with meningitis, pneumonia and other diseases and have no desire to see my child suffer and die when a vaccine could've prevented it.

ShyHijabi

Oh and there was copious amounts of research about autism and vaccines and there has been proven to be no link. Autism is most likely genetic since even children who have not been vaccinated have autism. (these were sibling groups)

lostlilly07

striving 4 Firadous

First Mabrook on your baby!

and I completely know where you are coming from, I am also a FTM and before the arrival of my baby, I had a sister telling me how she was not going to get her baby vaccinated and she even told me of website to go for information. I went and it was a bunch of baloney. Just a bunch of fear mongering. This is my first child and I rather be safe than sorry. Also, I have a lot of trust in Allaah.

OsMaN_93

Here to help
Salam alikom,

People who don't believe in vaccinating their children are absolute idiots or just ignorant.

When you look at those controversial websites, always look at who and what they reference.

You can research information yourself by visiting reputable websites especially ones with [name].edu or .gov

Use "Google Scholar" to research topics you're interested in and read the Abstracts of several studies (I don't recommend this if you don't have a scientific background, due to the abundance of big scary scientific words lol)

wasalam alikom

Um Ibrahim

:wasalam:

Sister, while I agree that we have vaccinated more children I do not agree they are the cause of the above disorders. Learning disabilities are being recognized and diagnosed more because we are recognizing the different forms now. In the past children were simply labeled as lazy, difficult or stupid, no effort was made to understand if they had a learning disability.

Diabetes and asthma are becoming more common because more and more children are obese in the US. This is the parents fault as they are giving them processed foods and not getting them outside for exercise. Instead the kids sit all day in front of a tv playing video games or watching nonsense.

Tons of research has been done on vacs and while there are a few children who have reactions to them, the benefits outweigh the risks. Just a generation ago there were hundreds of thousands of children dying or disabled from preventable diseases. Today's generation has no memory of that so it's easy to listen to fear mongering and not vaccinate your children. I am a doctor and I vaccinate my child on schedule because I have seen children with meningitis, pneumonia and other diseases and have no desire to see my child suffer and die when a vaccine could've prevented it.

Sister thanks for your detailed response, I really appreciate it so much!

I think what scares me and many other parents are the parents who swear that there child became autistic or developed some other disease after immunizing him/her. My sister is friends with a woman who says that her son was a healthy baby with no problems at all, and at the age of 2 he wasn't a normal 2 year old, he didn't have eye contact with people, he wouldn't respond when called etc.. He was diagnosed with autism when he was three I think. The mother says it was nothing else except all the shots the doctors gave him because she claims before the vaccinations her son was healthy. She refused to ever vaccinate any of her children again.

Um Ibrahim

First Mabrook on your baby!

and I completely know where you are coming from, I am also a FTM and before the arrival of my baby, I had a sister telling me how she was not going to get her baby vaccinated and she even told me of website to go for information. I went and it was a bunch of baloney. Just a bunch of fear mongering. This is my first child and I rather be safe than sorry. Also, I have a lot of trust in Allaah.

Thanks sister:)

Yeah the number of people refusing vaccinations for their children is growing. I think it has a lot to do with the rising numbers of autisitic children and parents blaming vaccinations. But you're right, we have to trust Allah and not let fear overcome us. I am just trying to get all the correct information I can get before making the decision to vaccinate or not.

Brother Osman,

I think people just want what is best for their kids, and I can't blame parents who have a child who got a bad reaction to vaccinations to have fear about it. I am sure you would've been scared as well if your child became sick after getting the vaccines. But you're right about doing research. We shouldn't just be scared because of someone else's experience. The majority of people don't become sick or develop a disease with vaccinations.

ShyHijabi

Even children who are not vaccinated start out "normal." They babble, cuddle, make eye contact and other normal development milestones. However around 1-2 yrs old the autistic behavior begins to emerge, once again, we're talking children who have not been vaccinated. So it would seem that this is simply the age for the symptoms to show whether or not the child has been vaccinated.

I think there are more autism diagnosis because more doctors can recognize the symptoms. In the past children were all lumped together as "mentally retarded." Now there is more specificity in diagnosing the different disorders.

serena77

Yes... there was a report i believe in the lancet maybe wrong about autism and vaccines... however... not that long ago... it was proven this was false data and there is NO correlation. Sorry but you have to remember when you refuse to vaccinate your child.. you may be putting other children at risk... or even other adults as some vaccines... shall we say wear thin w/o boosters.. like whooping cough...

I agree w/ shyhajabi .. one reason so many of these disorders are seen more often in kids, is we KNOW what to look for. They didnt know what to look for when i was a kid.. so they decided since i wasn't a behavior issue .. there was NO problem. (wrong!! )
yes there are more vaccines now than there were then... and more vaccines two decades ago ... because the vaccine wasn't available.. NOT because it wasn't needed.

I'm on the autism spectrum scale... I'm autistic.. I wasn't dxed until an adult .. cause aspergers wasn't used in the states commonly until much later...

I understand the caution.. but then.. think about all the meds that haven't been out long.. we don't know what effects they may have on us in 5-10 years.. but that doesn't mean they aren't needed. ya know?

seriously.. I'd relax over the vaccine issue.. I was lucky when i had the chicken pox it was so mild... I thought it was funny... but i remember kids were really really sick when i was a kid... I"m glad theres a vaccine to keep kids now from getting it..

Salaams
Serena

alf2

Islam is a way of life
The woman who said that vaccinations cause disorders is a Playboy model and married to an actor....Who is she to trust?

In terms of child's vaccines, do you want your child at risk to get polio? Or do you want your child to get meningitis? The fear of vaccines has been spread by people who are NOT doctors or listen to people who are NOT doctors and are following blindly.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Well...I am not an ignorant idiot.

I do not believe that the physician can replace a parent. Nor, am I a fan of the big pharmaceutical companies.

In the readings I have scanned I have not found sufficient cause for vaccinations to be mandated. I do not believe in vaccinations. And I find it very disturbing that members of this forum would call independent thinkers like me who turn to alternative medication i.e. the medicines of the Prophet, may the peace and blessings of Allah be upon him, idiots.

Um Ibrahim

The woman who said that vaccinations cause disorders is a Playboy model and married to an actor....Who is she to trust?

In terms of child's vaccines, do you want your child at risk to get polio? Or do you want your child to get meningitis? The fear of vaccines has been spread by people who are NOT doctors or listen to people who are NOT doctors and are following blindly.

Sister I don't know who you're talking about, but the woman I was talking about is a friend of my sister. She is Muslim. The poor lady was so frightened that she said she will never allow any doctor to vaccinate her children because her son was diagnosed with the worst kind of autism I'm guessing.

alf2

Islam is a way of life
Sister I don't know who you're talking about, but the woman I was talking about is a friend of my sister. She is Muslim. The poor lady was so frightened that she said she will never allow any doctor to vaccinate her children because her son was diagnosed with the worst kind of autism I'm guessing.

Yes but I am talking about the woman who made it mainstream last year. Her name is Jenny McCarthy. She went on the news and anyone who would listen and told people that vaccines caused autism.

alf2

Islam is a way of life
Assalaam walaikum,

Well...I am not an ignorant idiot.

I do not believe that the physician can replace a parent. Nor, am I a fan of the big pharmaceutical companies.

In the readings I have scanned I have not found sufficient cause for vaccinations to be mandated. I do not believe in vaccinations. And I find it very disturbing that members of this forum would call independent thinkers like me who turn to alternative medication i.e. the medicines of the Prophet, may the peace and blessings of Allah be upon him, idiots.

So because in the time of the Prophet (pbuh) they did not have the knowledge we have today, we cant take advantage of how much medicine has advanced? Medical advancements mean more babies are living to see their 2nd birthday, 3rd birthday, 4th birthday. Because of modern medicine, child mortality has decreased.

Um Ibrahim

Yes but I am talking about the woman who made it mainstream last year. Her name is Jenny McCarthy. She went on the news and anyone who would listen and told people that vaccines caused autism.

Oh okay. No sister there are a lot of people in my community who have never heard of Jenny Mccarthy but speak of their own experiences and warn people constantly.

OsMaN_93

Here to help
Salam alikom,

Ignore the emotional bits in my frst post, sorry if you're offended.

Why would you risk your child's life, if they got the disease? All approved vaccinations are more beneficial than harmful. Some scholars strongly advise that people vaccinate their children so they can grow up healthy and strong. Vaccination has saved many lives. I don't know why you'd deny your children/yourself the luxury of an advanced immune system.

In fact you'd b interested to know that vaccination is 1/10 of "Greatest Public Health Achievement -- United States, 1900-1999"

It's like saying the prophet (peace be upon him) did not use mobile phones, drive a car, fly in aeroplanes so we shouldn't do that. Islam teaches us to increase in knowledge, improve the world and save lives - and vaccination does this.

waslam alikom

Murad206

La ilaha illa-Allah.
Assalam Alaikum, I don't think it's necessary to get shots as long as you do dua for health you'll be good insha'Allah, and if your child does get sick then you can get shots I guess, and since you've already had yours i'm guessing then you'll be ok and immune to any of the thing's you got shots for. May Allah Subhanau wa Ta'ala
bless you and your family with perfect health insha'Allah,Ameen.

islamerica

1 Ummah under God
Salam alikom,

Ignore the emotional bits in my frst post, sorry if you're offended.

Why would you risk your child's life, if they got the disease? All approved vaccinations are more beneficial than harmful. Some scholars strongly advise that people vaccinate their children so they can grow up healthy and strong. Vaccination has saved many lives. I don't know why you'd deny your children/yourself the luxury of an advanced immune system.

In fact you'd b interested to know that vaccination is 1/10 of "Greatest Public Health Achievement -- United States, 1900-1999"

It's like saying the prophet (peace be upon him) did not use mobile phones, drive a car, fly in aeroplanes so we shouldn't do that. Islam teaches us to increase in knowledge, improve the world and save lives - and vaccination does this.

waslam alikom

:wasalam:

I disagree. Vaccination cause more harm then benefit. Some are good to have but only those that people need who are actually sick. Kids don't need anything nor should they get any. Have read at all what the doctors are saying against these unsafe things?

for example:

Children given Swine flu vaccine 'hit by sudden sleep syndrome'

A swine flu vaccine which has been given to thousands of children in Britain may cause the sleep disorder narcolepsy.

Symptoms include excessive daytime sleepiness and nodding off suddenly without warning.

The condition can also cause temporary muscle paralysis, hallucinations and problems concentrating.

‘I researched the vaccine carefully before agreeing to let Joshua have it and thought I was protecting him. Now he’s saddled with this for life.

Government recommended all children under the age of five should have the immunisation during the initial outbreak. Pandemrix is still being used as the virus remains in circulation.

The EMA investigation was launched in August last year after a surge in cases of narcolepsy on the Continent following swine flu vaccination campaigns. In France,
25 cases were reported, including 11 in children under the age of 16.

Experts in Finland revealed last month that children who had the vaccination were nine times more likely to develop narcolepsy.

And in Sweden research found the risk was four times greater.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-1379943/New-concerns-swine-flu-jab-children-given-hit-sud

Don't Take Swine Flu Vaccine

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMinIt5Yq2E

What To Do if You are Forced to Take Swine Flu Shot

video parts 1-4

http://www.youtube.com/v/--nWrqIspnQ&hl=en&fs=1&
http://www.youtube.com/v/nnaiubVJv8E&hl=en&fs=1&
http://www.youtube.com/v/ktcoJW6mj1U&hl=en&fs=1&
http://www.youtube.com/v/w5E2N4pliXs&hl=en&fs=1&

Want to know more: http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2009/09/19/The-Truth-about-the-Flu-Shot.aspx

--------------------------

Inconvenient Truths About Gardasil and Swine Flu Vaccines

video parts 1-2
1.http://www.youtube.com/v/nMtruyRmI_M&hl=en&fs=1&

http://www.youtube.com/v/qfqMcafnGbk&hl=en&fs=1&

Want to know more: http://articles.mercola.com/sites/a...hs-About-Gardasil-and-Swine-Flu-Vaccines.aspx

----------------------------

Woman with Rare Neurological Disorder from Flu Vaccine

watch the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ja7lCIp04YY
video transcript:

She's a beautiful young woman and former Washington Redskins cheerleader whose heartbreaking story is shocking the nation. 26-year-old Desiree Jennings showed INSIDE EDITION reporter Les Trent how she can't walk without twisty, jerky movements... although she can walk backwards perfectly normally. Doctors say she has a rare, one-in-a-million neurological disorder that was triggered 10 days after she got a seasonal flu shot. She said she could not eat without passing out. INSIDE EDITION visited Desiree and her husband Brendan at their home in Ashburn, Virginia to see what their daily life is like. Desiree has to go up and down stairs backwards because something as simple as walking forward can be dangerous. Here's what makes her disorder even more bizarre. She runs with a normal stride and while running she can even speak normally. But when she finally stops, the spasms start. Desiree got a flu shot on August 23. Ten days later she came down with what doctors have diagnosed as dystonia, a rare neurological disorder. Her jerking and twisting are the result of uncontrollable muscle contractions. There is no known cure.

Doctors say what happened to Desiree shouldn't discourage people from getting flu shots. But the woman who's on the wrong side of being "one-in-a-million" says, "[Running] is the only thing I have left."

Desiree Jennings INSIDE EDITION seasonal flu shot dystonia rare neurological disorder influenza vaccine disables Washington Redskins cheerleader disability vaccination inoculation adverse reaction rare side effects health problems hospitalization irreversible permanently disabled FDA Food and Drug Administration Fairfax Inove Johns Hopkins hospital doctors vaccines vaccinations jerking twisting uncontrollable muscle contractions interview beautiful woman October 2009 HeroOfChrist

INSIDE EDITION article posted October 16, 2009: http://www.insideedition.com/news.aspx?storyID=3525

Serious Vaccine Reactions to Now Be Called 'Coincidence'?

Every day Americans wake up to news reports that warn us about the dangers of influenza, especially the new H1N1 “swine flu”.

If you or your child are injured from getting a flu swine flu shot, you are on your own. Congress has shielded the vaccine manufacturers and any person giving swine flu shots from lawsuits if people get hurt.

There is no funded government vaccine injury compensation program for swine flu vaccine.

Do NOT let a doctor or anyone else tell you that a serious health problem you or your child experiences after vaccination is a coincidence and allow more shots to be given until you know for sure.

The most tragic cases of vaccine injury occur when vaccine reaction symptoms are dismissed as a 'coincidence" and more vaccines are given that result in more severe symptoms -- and sometimes end with permanent brain and immune system damage or death.

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/a...20/Mild-Swine-Flu-and-Over-Hyped-Vaccine.aspx

Want to know more

Dr. Mercola's Comments:

As I recently reported, a new poll by Consumer Reports shows that nearly 2/3 of American parents plan to either hold off on vaccinating their children against the H1N1 (swine flu) virus, or won't vaccinate them at all.

In fact, quite a number of surveys, polls and studies are showing that more and more people are refusing the swine flu shot for themselves or their children over health and safety concerns.

“Do NOT let a doctor or anyone else tell you that a serious health problem you or your child experiences after vaccination is a coincidence and allow more shots to be given until you know for sure.

The most tragic cases of vaccine injury occur when vaccine reaction symptoms are dismissed as a 'coincidence" and more vaccines are given that result in more severe symptoms and sometimes end with permanent brain and immune system damage or death.”

Dr. Russell Blaylock: Vaccine May Be More Dangerous Than Swine Flu

One must keep in mind that once the vaccine is injected, there is little you can do to protect yourself—at least by conventional medicine. It will mean a lifetime of crippling illness and early death.

There are much safer ways to protect oneself from this flu virus, such as higher doses of vitamin D3, selective immune enhancement using supplements, and a good diet.

See also:

Do NOT Let Your Child Get Flu Vaccine -- 9 Reasons Why

October 06 2009

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1z7KSEnyxw&feature=player_embedded

This year it is more important that you protect your children and loved ones from the flu vaccines than influenza itself.

In his article published on LewRockwell.com, Bill Sardi details 18 reasons why you should not vaccinate your children against the flu this season.

Here are nine of them:

1.The swine flu is simply another flu. It is not unusually deadly.
2.This is the first time both seasonal and pandemic flu vaccines will be administered. Both seasonal flu and swine flu vaccines will require two inoculations. This is because single inoculations have failed to produce sufficient antibodies. This is an admission that prior flu vaccines were virtually useless. Can you trust them this time?

3.Adjuvants are added to vaccines to boost production of antibodies but may trigger autoimmune reactions. Some adjuvants are mercury (thimerosal), aluminum and squalene. Why would you sign a consent form for your children to be injected with mercury, which is even more brain-toxic than lead?

4.This is the first year mock vaccines have been used to gain FDA approval. The vaccines that have been tested are not the same vaccines your children will be given.

5.Over-vaccination is a common practice now in America. American children are subjected to 29 vaccines by the age of two. Meanwhile, veterinarians have backed off of repeat vaccination in dogs because of observed side effects.

6.Modern medicine has no explanation for autism, despite its continued rise in prevalence. Yet autism is not reported among Amish children who go unvaccinated.

7.Researchers are warning that over-use of the flu vaccine and anti-flu drugs like Tamiflu and Relenza can apply genetic pressure on flu viruses and then they are more likely to mutate into a more deadly strain.
8.Most seasonal influenza A (H1N1) virus strains tested from the United States and other countries are now resistant to Tamiflu (oseltamivir). Tamiflu has become a nearly worthless drug against seasonal flu.

Public health officials are irresponsible in their omission of any ways to strengthen immunity against the flu. No options outside of problematic vaccines and anti-flu drugs are offered, despite the fact there is strong evidence that vitamins C and D activate the immune system and the trace mineral selenium prevents the worst form of the disease.

For even more reasons -- 18 in all -- please review the full article on LewRockwell.com.

islamerica

1 Ummah under God
Here's something I got from someone ....

The sad and frustrating reality is that 99% of all Muslims blindly trust their lives (for Medicines and Vaccines) to these same evil people that are murdering Muslims world wide.

Vaccines are dangerous and the US Government is extremely deceptive about the Vaccination information that it puts out.

Look at this for accurate information: http://www.mercola.com/2001/aug/18/vaccine_myths.htm

Most Vaccines are very dangerous and do not offer protection.

Look at this example regarding the Polio Vaccination: http://www.nccn.net/~wwithin/polio.htm

The Smallpox vaccine does Not Prevent Smallpox but actually Increases it. Look at this: http://www.mercola.com/2000/dec/31/s...x_vaccine2.htm

The US government intends to Vaccinate everyone in the USA. There are about 5 to 8 million Muslims in America. Conservative studies show it is likely that for every Million vaccinated 250 will die from the vaccine. (That is 2,000 Muslim deaths). Other studies show that an even greater number will die.

A substantial number of Muslims may receive permanent injury such as perpetual illness from a weakened immune system, epileptic seizures and
Autism (Permanent Brain Damage).

Autism is already an Epidemic due to Vaccinations. Please look at this:
http://www.mercola.com/2001/mar/3/autism_epidemic.htm

Also: http://www.whale.to/vaccines/damage.html

One child or infant from every 250 could become Autistic. If, for example, there are 3 million Muslim children and babies in the US, 12,000 could become Autistic. Estimates of brain damage to a lesser degree, may include approximately 1 from each hundred which would be 30, 000 Muslim children in America.

After vaccinations are given, it is no accident that other drugs such as antibiotics are prescribed. When a person is exposed to post Vaccination; antibiotics, other drugs and specific chemical substances often dangerous symptoms and permanent disabilities occur.

The US government has a history of INTENTIONALLY and SECRETLY
placing dangerous ingredients inside Vaccines.

They put a monkey virus that contributed to AIDS in Hepatitis B Vaccine,this targetted black Americans and Africans.

http://www.boydgraves.com/

Many millions have died. The dangers increased when the vaccinated people were intentionally exposed to additional drugs.

The so called AIDS 'remedies such as AZT, Chemotherapy and others which are supposed to cure the Patient have actually caused Millions to die.

Look at this, Genocide in a vaccine: http://www.all.org/issues/rini002.htm And This:
http://216.239.39.100/search?q=cache...hl=en&ie=UTF-8

A dangerous Hormone was secretly mixed with tetanus toxoid vaccine. This Hormone causes sterility and killed developing fetuses.

Tetanus shots are usually given to high or medium risk groups such as males who may be exposed
at their work places and farms, to puncture wound injuries that may cause Tetanus.

The vast majority of Women are not at risk from Tetanus however Women between 15 and 45 years old were secretly targeted for sterilization and the murder of their developing fetuses. Without consent recipients were sterilized; those who were pregnant lost their babies.

Despite repeated accusations, the Manufacturer continued to lie about the Hormone until presented with lab reports proving that the killer substance was present in the Vaccine.

The targeted women were given up to 3 or 4 times the normal frequency and dosage for a tetanus shot. These extra shots and dosages were 'necessary' so that the hormones would effectively sterilize the woman and if she was pregnant, kill her unborn Baby.

The Hormone caused bleeding (miscarriages) and allergies. Fetusses were murdered in the womb.

Here is the Proof: http://thinktwice.com/birthcon.htm and Here: http://www.afgen.com/populate.html

May Allah (swt) Inspire us to Protect our sisters in Islam and their unborn Children, Amen.

Monsanto, one of the biggest chemical producing companies in America, sold a chemical to the Philippines to be used at Banana plantations for the purpose of killing Nematodes. In a law suit filed in America, it was admitted that although the manufactures new that the chemical caused sterility they did not properly inform the farmers. The use of this insecticide caused 16,000 men to become permanently sterile.

The majority of the victims (About 10,000) were Muslims. They received only about 1,200 dollars each as compensation for being PERMANENTLY STERILIZED.

The enemies of Islam are very happy about their ability to use chemicals and vaccines to exterminate present and future generations of Muslims. Knowledge can be an effective and valuable weapon.

With your help, Inshallah, we can inform the Ummah and stop this needless death and suffering.

Muslims in Mindanao Philippines were INTENTIONALLY MURDERED by the SMALLPOX VACCINE.

The deaths were CAUSED by the Vaccine.

Some of the Muslims in Mindanao, by their faith in Allah (swt), were saved them from death because (some of them) refused to use the Vaccine.

Here is the proof, please read the article:
http://www.mercola.com/1999/sep/26/w...at_success.htm

Before 9/11 the Taliban, May Allah (swt) protect them, due to lack of knowledge, allowed Oral Polio Vaccine to be given to Afghani children. We have no way to know how many thousands became Autistic and how many were killed.

Look Here re the dangers: http://home.sprynet.com/%7Egyrene/didyou~1.htm and Here: http://www.vaccineinfo.net/

America is run by the heads of Banks and Corporations. The Drug Industry is the largest industry in the World and has great influence and power over the US Govt.

Look Here: http://www.mercola.com/2001/feb/24/drug_industry.htm

Both President Bush and his father are Involved with these corporations. The Elite New World Order Crusader Bosses are among the owners of major Pharmaceutical companies. They are currently and intentionally targeting people especially Muslims, just as the US weapons industry has done, for death and destruction.

Some of the same people who manufacture weapons that kill Muslims are also heavily involved in the Manufacturing of Vaccines.

The Government and Drug Industry continue to use fear tactics to pursued people into taking Vaccinations.

They lie about the 'advantages' of Vaccines and hide the dangers of Vaccinations.Vaccines and the additional substances mixed in with them, are being used as an effective weapon against Muslims. Many Vaccines have Aluminum, formaldehyde and Thermasol a preservant that contains 49.6% Mercury.

Look here: http://thinktwice.com/mercury.htm

Mercury is among the most toxic substances known to man, it causes brain damage. Smallpox vaccine is known to contain Thermasol.

Many vaccines contain fluids and or blood from pigs and monkeys.
http://www.whale.to/vaccines/ingredients.html

Many vaccines contain gelatin from cows and pigs as well as human aborted fetal baby tissue.

Hajjerr

He is Dhul-Jalali Wal-Ikram
salam aleikum wa rahmatulahy wa barakatuh

thank you for your post my dear sister Islamerica....what i want to mention is that i hade a neibghour that has AIDS and took this virus from a vaccin, not when he was baby, but in school, at a vaccin in 4 grade....

vaccines can be good, alhamdullilah, alhamdullilah but much much care with who we are dealling with and how safe they are, i mean the medical personal and what they handle..

may Allah help our health, ameen