Very Depressed . What to do?

shezzi80

Assalam-o-alaikum:-

I married a Convert muslim girl(Italian) 3 years before. I worked very hard and Allah(S.W.T) put her on right path. She was very good muslim. Examplary.
She tells me now she don't want to live that lifestyle and immediate divorce and she didn't love me ,it was gone.

I'm very depressed with life. Sometime i think i marry somebody else to divert my mind. I can not sleep. My mind is always awake. And one part of it always thinks about her. Ok if she would have asked divorce,that was fine. But her leaving Islam and doing Haram things?

I am very very depressed with life. I am completely collapsed. Don't know what to do? Please advice

Roby Rahman

Asalamualaikum

Alhamdulilah, All praise to Allah the almighty.
Brother dont despair. Be PATIENT. Life is a huge test. Everything that happens has been decreed so put your trust in Allah and accept the circumstances, for that would be better. Hope Allah swt takes the burdens off your shoulders.
Wasalamualaikum

amna_muslimaa

TRUELY MUSLIMAA
Salam
Brother i know it is so much difficult to forget some one ....and about that girl then remember that Allah gives hidayah to them whom he wills ......
Be patience....
May Allah bless you and give you Happiness (Ameen)
walaikumsalam

slave_of_Allah

Assalam alikum

I pray you are well brother by the grace of Allah. Pleaase don't despair. Of course you know that having a divorce isn't the right thing - try talking your wife out of it. Another thing brother help her to get back on the straight path. why does she feel like this? try to remind her of Islam, and ask her why she converted - maybe this will help her to realise that she shouldn't leave Islam. I can imagine how hard it is for her telling you that she doesn't love you anymore. But tell her how you feel - and remind her about the good times in the past. Try your best to keep the marriage alive, and help her in the best way with her deen. Most importantly ask Allah for help, surely He will help you, and Allah doesn't fail in His promise.

Don't be depressed brother, but remember Allah is testing you to see how much you love Him. Subhana'Allah. Hnag in there and have patience.

I pray Allah gives you patience to overcome the difficullty you are in, and helps your wife to stay on the true path. Aameen.

Keep us updated please. In my du'as.

Whoever you are, wherever you go - Allah will always be there.

BE STRONG!

Wa'alikum aslaam.

pcozzy

:salam2:

Brother,

Direct your love to Allah swt,

Do your actions to please Allah swt, everyone will be accounted for their own actions only.

Ask Allah to give guidance and sakina

Talk to an Imam

sometimes what you think is bad for you is actually good and sometimes what you think is good for you is actually bad. have patience.

go over the many authentic supplications that you can make to Allah swt here:
http://abdurrahman.org/zikr/Hisn_al_Muslim/frame.html

may Allah return to you that which is best for you.

:wasalam:

BigAk

I married a Convert muslim girl(Italian) 3 years before. I worked very hard and Allah(S.W.T) put her on right path. She was very good muslim. Examplary.
She tells me now she don't want to live that lifestyle and immediate divorce and she didn't love me ,it was gone.

Brother what do you mean by your statement in red ??? Did you mean you worked very hard at showing her Islam and as a result she converted finally??

May Allah ease your suffering... I know all about it. Another year or two, you will look back and thank Allah a million times that she left you. I also know without any doubt in my mind that you will ridicule my statement in blue and think I know nothing. To this I say re-visit this same thread in two years and if you write me that I was crazy, I will believe you.

Be patient... Patience is one of the hardest actions to endour in this life.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

May Allah subhana talla ease your pain. It will take time to understand what you are going through is really a blessing. She was honest with you. She did not put you through years of illusion. She did not hurt you anymore than she did.
Listen to the brothers. Please speak to an imam. There are millions of pious Muslim girls who wish to please Allah subhana talla by marrying a good Muslim man.
You did what you could. This was not the path your wife wanted. Now it is time to become stronger on your path. And the blessings of Allah subhana talla will flow upon you.
Your heart is aching about a life you wish you could have lived. I am not denying your love for your wife. You are in a difficult place. You have a right to your feelings. Son, it is time to heal. It is time to understand that you have taken Islam and pleasing Allah subhana talla over physical love.
Son, it is time to take life in a different direction. There are many outlets for this. Take time to volunteer at the masjid; write letters on behalf of Muslim organizations. Count the blessings in your life. Take the time to reacquaint yourself with your family. If all else fails..debate with me on TTI.
Your heart will heal. Let her go..open up your palms and allow the blessings of Allah subhana talla to fall into your hands.
Please keep writing to us. There are many good and knowledgeable and pious brothers on TTI that will help you.
Son, I will keep you in my dua. Insha'Allah you will be smiling with us. We are your family in Islam and we love you.

BigAk

how many times r u planning on posting this thing brotha?

Is this how a good muslim consoles his brother in agony ??? I would like to know the answer.....

Reading a few of your latest posts; I'm beginning to question your logic on various levels.

Salem9022

I'm very depressed with life. Sometime i think i marry somebody else to divert my mind. I can not sleep. My mind is always awake. And one part of it always thinks about her. Ok if she would have asked divorce,that was fine. But her leaving Islam and doing Haram things?

I am very very depressed with life. I am completely collapsed. Don't know what to do? Please advice

The Best thing you can do for yourself is to Marry a Pious Muslim Girl. There are so many muslim girls who are waiting to get married who can't marry non-muslims, that in itself is a blessing from Allah that Allah has given you so many available suitors who are of your own religion and make the salah, and fast in ramadan, and follow Islam. Maybe you should think of taking advantage of that?

yoko337

Be patient insha Allah kai

Asalamu alaikom
To endter jannah is very hard and Allah will give all of us a lot of try but only just one thing we will success is patien and remamer Allah much, what is so love and beatiful in owner eye maybe is not good for us, may Allah help you and be more strong in imam, Only Allah we love the most Right?

slave_of_Allah

Assalamu alikum Sazk

I think you should re - edit your post, brother you have not right to call anyone a liar - only Allah is the judge, we are nothing but His slaves. How can you say so confidently that you know a liar. Really?! Remember Allah knows all things, and sees all.

Everyone deals with things differently. And its good to talk to others, so you can get your mind of things. 'A BUNCH OF STRANGERS' - i am no stranger to anyone, i am your muslim sister, and all of us here are brothers and sisters to one another - there is no difference between us. We worship Allah alone. If we were strangers - then ask yourself why are you talking to strangers, because you too are part of TTI!

Do you really know how this brother must feel after reading your post, how do you know of the pain he might be going through? Who knows if he can eat or sleep. Who knows of the distress he is in. ALLAH ALONE KNOWS. Who are we to judge others.

I pray Allah forgives you, and has mercy on your soul, and helps you to become a better Muslim. Aameen.

Read your post agian, and think about what you have said, and the impact it has on others. Brother if you have nothing good to say, then don't say anything at all.

Let Allah be the witness to everything.

Wa'alikum aslaam.

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
Astafirullah..this is very painful, I can understand brother. I'm very sorry to hear that. I pray Allah will make you strong to go through this. One thing I can suggest is you do a lot of zikrullah. I'm sorry brother nothing much from me.