• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dna1987

Muslim Guy
I'm confused.. where I'm from..

Does that mean:
A) What ethinicity I have?
B) What country I was born in?
C) Which country I have lived in and am living in right now?

because for me, each of those three options will lead me to give three different answers ... what do I pick in the poll?? :(

For those who want answers :p
A) Bangladeshi
B) Iran
C) Australia (I am officially and only a NZ citizen though - with the sentimental attachments to the country and everything, sigh).

hussain_ahmed04

I'm confused.. where I'm from..

Does that mean:
A) What ethinicity I have?
B) What country I was born in?
C) Which country I have lived in and am living in right now?

because for me, each of those three options will lead me to give three different answers ... what do I pick in the poll?? :(

For those who want answers :p
A) Bangladeshi
B) Iran
C) Australia (I am officially and only a NZ citizen though - with the sentimental attachments to the country and everything, sigh).

Masha-Allah ur having a great experiance of different countries.

You can post a pol for all the three,but better you poll to answer 3 bcoz ur right now in Aus or NZ n ur accessing the TTI frm there.
I think Brother mahussain3 means from which countery ur using TTI.Thats he want to know I suppose.

Jihan

Masha-Allah ur having a great experiance of different countries.

You can post a pol for all the three,but better you poll to answer 3 bcoz ur right now in Aus or NZ n ur accessing the TTI frm there.
I think Brother mahussain3 means from which countery ur using TTI.Thats he want to know I suppose.

i thought it was where is your origin, because it say where are you from not where do you live. so i think person chooses iran or bangladesh. Allahu 'alam.

sumaya_graham

Assalam alaikum

Does this question refer to where youare from i.e. Nationality or where you live?

Because I'm English but I live in Spain....

Perhaps a silly question but I wasn't sure.

Fi amanillah,
Sumaya

mahussain3

Son of Aa'ishah(R.A)
Does this question refer to where youare from i.e. Nationality or where you live?

Because I'm English but I live in Spain....

Perhaps a silly question but I wasn't sure.

Fi amanillah,
Sumaya

A good Question to ask sis,

I want to ask here From which country you are?Your origin?

Wasalam