What are you reading?

Hajjerr

He is Dhul-Jalali Wal-Ikram
Salam aleykum

"My stomach is gripped in horror and I'm gasping for air and praying he won't call on me."

alf2

Islam is a way of life
"At any rate, the phamplet pleased Hassan al-Banna, the founder and leader of the Egyptian Muslim brotherhood, then at the height of its influence."

strive-may-i

Said one who had knowledge from the Scripture, "I will bring it to you before your glance returns to you." And when [Solomon] saw it placed before him, he said, "This is from the favor of my Lord to test me whether I will be grateful or ungrateful. And whoever is grateful - his gratitude is only for [the benefit of] himself. And whoever is ungrateful - then indeed, my Lord is Free of need and Generous." [Quran 27:40]

PeacefulHumanity

:)Smile! It's Sunnah
:salam2:

It seems a bit random, but . . .

"Inaccurate estimates are a leading cause of project failures and missed cost targets are a common cause of stress and recrimination in project management."

:wasalam:

uniqueskates

Rabbe Zidni Illma
:salam2:

It seems a bit random, but . . .

"Inaccurate estimates are a leading cause of project failures and missed cost targets are a common cause of stress and recrimination in project management."

:wasalam:

AssalaamuAlaikum
Project management? LOL!!! :p

""blows, the economic edifice in the building of which so much of time and"

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
Assalam 'ALaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

"އަދި ހަމަ އެހެންމެ މީހެއްގެ ހުތުރުކަމުން ނުވަތަ މީހެއްގެ ކިބައިގައިވާ ބަލިމަޑުކަމެއްގެ ސަބަބުން ނުވަތަ އޭނާގެ ފަރާތުން ތިމާއަށް ދުނިޔަވީ ގޮތުން ގެއްލުމެއް ލިބިދާނެކަމަށް ހީކޮށް މީހަކުދެކެ ރުޅި އައުމަކީވެސް ހުއްދަ ކަމެއް ނޫނެވެ"

Should I write the meaning? :D Its not said in the instructions though.

Sent

"However, both our and English language look miserable compared to some 'primitive' languages with 6, 12 and up to 70 demonstratives."
Jezik i njegova struktura (Language and its structure)

Al-bint

Smile! It's Sunnah!
"It is a sin so great that it virtually cancels out all good a person may do and guarantees it's perpetrators eternal damnation in hell."

Hajjerr

< “Well, why don’t you go to Mecca now?” asked the boy. “Because it’s the thought of Mecca that keeps me alive. That’s what helps me face these days that are all the same. >

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
"Balrous, student of Cinin and profesor in Perug has brought a new method of work " Mos docendi Italicus", which was so much apprecied in new centuries that it was rulling the opinion that noone can be a good lawyer if he does not follow him. "

Umm Abdullah

"Dette betyder naturligvis ikke, at enhver skal have lov til vælge og vrage mellem synspunkter og forkaste de tidligere imamers holdninger uden at være egnet til det. "

Hajjerr

''..Everyone believes that the main aim in life is to follow a plan. They never ask if that plan is theirs or if it was created by another person. They accumulate experiences, memories, things, other people's ideas, and it is more than they can possibly cope with. And that is why they forget their dreams.”