What are you reading?

Al-bint

Smile! It's Sunnah!
salaam alaikum.
my sem exams are coming up so this is all i have to offer:
"It would be instructive to find the other 14 functions and investigate their properties."
:)

wasalaam

Al-bint

Smile! It's Sunnah!
<?
mysql_connect('db.domain.com:33306','rasmus','foobar');
mysql_connect('localhost:/tmp/mysql.sock');
mysql_connect('localhost','rasmus','foobar',
true,MYSQL_CLIENT_SSL|MYSQL_CLIENT_COMPRESS);
?>
-

salaam!

i know this one :)

Wannabemuslim

it may be said therefor what when vincent atlat became concinced th at sien had fallen to low to rise again and when he accordingly left the Haque for good a period of relative happiness began for him

Sister Zohra

Assalamu Alaikum,

"Yet it may be supposed that if the exertions of the commissioners and councilors served no other purpose, they at least furnished the government with valuable evidence as to the relative wealth and other circumstances of the individual victims."

Al-bint

Smile! It's Sunnah!
Salaam Alaikkum!

"So no friend hath he on that day, nor hath he any food except the foul pus from the washing of wounds, which none do eat but those who sin." (Q.69:35-36-37)

wasalaam

Hajjerr

He is Dhul-Jalali Wal-Ikram
salam aleikum

''The Earth and atmosferic layer did not hade, 4 billion years ago, the today shape and structure, as the revelation tells us.''

:salam2:

PeacefulHumanity

:)Smile! It's Sunnah
Here goes nothing, 56th page, 5th sentence:

"What did he say?" Qennto demanded, grabbing at a nearby chair back for balance as the Springhawk veered sharply portside and began to pick up speed.

dejaraine

Insha-Allah

Allah reminds the faithful of this matter in the Qur'an:
Never say about anything, "I am doing that tomorrow, without adding 'If Allah wills'." Remember your Lord when you forget, and say, "Hopefully my Lord will guide me to something closer to right guidance than this." (Surat al-Kahf: 23-24)

R2754N

#Since potential is related to the work done by the field, electrostatic potential also follows the superposition principle.#