What are your views regarding this saudi imaam?

Seeker-of-truth

:salam2:

Do you have any proof for that?

I mean do we really need proof of this? he was an imaam at masjid al haram it would be pretty hard to fake something like that.

edit: wow i cant find any sufficient proof that he was of masjid al haraam but im pretty sure he was

Dua by Sheikh Muhammad Al Mohaisany after Taraweeh in Masjid Al Haram in year 1422 A.H:

Arrested by the Taghout Regime of Saudi Arabia shortly after the Dua.

Shamim56

Muslim Brother
I listened to part of the Dua, maybe its just me i felt like he was a bit extreme at some parts. Like when he said "To you, oh Allah, do we complain the injustice of spiteful christians". Isnt that kind of say single-ing them out when there are many people of different faiths that are spiteful?? And then you have to consider if they are christian by name or actually following their faith..?

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member

Brother seeker, I would advise you not to mention such things about an Islamic govt. in public. Allah azz zawajal would hold us accountable for what we say (or in this case type), so we should be careful of that.

Words transform in to thoughts and soon into action. Therefore, we should maintain a limit with our criticism of our Islamic govt. as it can lead to much harm and destruction.

May Allah azz zawajal guide us all. Ameen

Abu Talib

Feeling low
I mean do we really need proof of this? he was an imaam at masjid al haram it would be pretty hard to fake something like that.

edit: wow i cant find any sufficient proof that he was of masjid al haraam but im pretty sure he was

Dua by Sheikh Muhammad Al Mohaisany after Taraweeh in Masjid Al Haram in year 1422 A.H:

Arrested by the Taghout Regime of Saudi Arabia shortly after the Dua.
Assalamu alaykum
Why not proof? When there is no proof he was Imam of Masjid Al Haram then how can it be believed he led prayers their.

Where is the actual video of him making Dua? Don't you think all prayers are recorded of Masjid Al Haram so where is it. He made the Dua but not in Masjid Al Haram.

Please refrain from accusing of any one being Taghoot.

Idris16

SubhânAllâh wasn't Alî Jâbir rahimahullâh removed as the imam of the haram? He's recitation is so special. Got to know him two days ago. Listen to it and didnt he also get arrested? He's a Saudi.

[yt]A5ZGUDq8yJc[/yt]

Seeker-of-truth

I listened to part of the Dua, maybe its just me i felt like he was a bit extreme at some parts. Like when he said "To you, oh Allah, do we complain the injustice of spiteful christians". Isnt that kind of say single-ing them out when there are many people of different faiths that are spiteful?? And then you have to consider if they are christian by name or actually following their faith..?

this is a reference of america vs iraq and afghanistan, They have been most spiteful

Idris16

Why was he removed?
A brother told me that the imâm rahimahullâh who died in 2005 said KSA don't practice in their life according to Sûrah anfâl and perhaps sûrah tawbah. He was unsure but that was what he told me at least. Saudi police came to his house. That was perhaps in the early nineties. It's not a secret that KSA tortures muwahhidôn in their dungeons.

asalaf salih

Try to know first where the informations are coming from jazzakoum Allaho khairan.
Try not to make al hakim" the governor" black. It' s against the fundamentals of our deen.
My own experience the known and the most trustful scholars try always to keep their sentiments under control. Why cos they are the examples.

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member

Brother Idris, it is not from Islam to pass on hearsay without verifying something, especially if it is with regards to actions of fellow muslims.

Also as brother asalaf salih mentioned it is not the way to talk or express opinions about muslim rulers/governors/community leaders.