What are your views regarding this saudi imaam?

Seeker-of-truth

I was browsing through youtube when i came across this video of a dua by an imaam of the grand mosque basically one night after taraweeh this imaam from the grand mosque of mecca makes a dua, in this dua he supplicates the almighty and asks for allah subhanahu wa ta alaa to annihalate the enemies of islam, immediately after the dua the imaam is arrested in public in front of everyone and no one has ever heard from him since. There are rumours that he has been handed over to the americans. I pray this is not true. The images in the video are very distressing but please try to watch the video.
Ill leave you with the video

*link removed*

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member
I was browsing through youtube when i came across this video of a dua by an imaam of the geand mosque basically one night after taraweeh this imaam from the grand mosque of mecca makes a dua, in this dua he supplicates the almighty and asks for allah subhanahu wa ta alaa to annihalate the enemies of islam, immediately after the dua the imaam is arrested in public in front of everyone and no one has ever heard from him since. There are rumours that he has been handed over to the americans. I pray this is not true. The images in the video are very distressing but please try to watch the video.
Ill leave you with the video

*link removed*

:salam2:

I have heard many other Imams at the Haramain supplicate similar dua in their qunut and they have never been arrested or persecuted for it (as they are still Imams at the Haram now).

I think it is just a rumor or propaganda. I wouldn't put much weight into such news.

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member

I have heard many other Imams at the Haramain supplicate similar dua in their qunut and they have never been arrested or persecuted for it (as they are still Imams at the Haram now).

I think it is just a rumor or propaganda. I wouldn't put much weight into such news.

:wasalam:

As far as we're aware the news is true. Muhaisny was a regular Imam in the Haramayn, where is he now?

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
Assalamu'alaykum,

Muhaisany's du'aa was slightly unique compared to others. This can be heard quite clearly when these Qunoot are compared.

I have rarely heard another Qunoot which matches his one when it comes to powerful word choice. Having said that, the videos on Youtube containing his Qunoot are utterly ridiculous and Im glad such a video was removed from this thread.

I would like to believe no action was taken against him, but evidence is making that stance a hard one to take.

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
Assalamu'alaykum,

Muhaisany's du'aa was slightly unique compared to others. This can be heard quite clearly when these Qunoot are compared.

I have rarely heard another Qunoot which matches his one when it comes to powerful word choice. Having said that, the videos on Youtube containing his Qunoot are utterly ridiculous and Im glad such a video was removed from this thread.

I would like to believe no action was taken against him, but evidence is making that stance a hard one to take.

Couldn't agree more.

Seeker-of-truth

Im sorry for the distressing images but i was trying to get across the words of the imam and not the pictures im sorry if i offended anyone i cant believe the link is removed the pictures were added by a silly person dont mind them

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member
Assalamu'alaykum,

I see. I didn't listen to the entire qunoot due to the choice of images used in the video. The beginning seemed familiar. But I see that you have listened to the entire thing and have compared it. So I wouldn't doubt what you are saying.

As far as we're aware the news is true. Muhaisny was a regular Imam in the Haramayn, where is he now?

I have some friends and family who live in and around Jeddah. I will try to ask them if they have any info about his whereabouts.

However speculating that he has been caught and handed over to the Kuffar is taking it too far. Coming to a conclusion without any sound evidence is nothing but just spreading rumors and hearsay. As muslims, we should see to it that we are not involved in such matters. That is what I should have probably mentioned in my initial post.

Wasalaamalaykum waa rahmatullahi

saima abdullah

my life iz 4 Allah
qarri muhasanni is my fav ......his recitation is is powerful...our teacher told us every ramadan one or two muqtadee behind him faint due to his compassionate recitation i don't know its true or not .. but in our class everyone weeped while his recitation was played and i agree to al fajr.. if he is arrested may Allah free him and give him ease.....:(:(
@threadstarter dont worry you will be not in trouble inshaAllah
we can do duwa for him jasakAllah for informing

wsalam

thariq2005

Praise be to Allah!

Wa `alaykkum salaam wa rahmatullaah

I agree with Al-Kashmiri, a few imaams have been arrested. If I can remember correctly one of the Imaams (can't remember the name of the imaam) of the Prophet's mosque about 20 years ago or so did a khutbah against the Shi`ahs and he was arrested too and this was mentioned by one of the students of knowledge here in London.

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member

I agree with Al-Kashmiri, a few imaams have been arrested. If I can remember correctly one of the Imaams (can't remember the name of the imaam) of the Prophet's mosque about 20 years ago or so did a khutbah against the Shi`ahs and he was arrested too and this was mentioned by one of the students of knowledge here in London.

That is sad, if true. May Allah azz zawajal bestow His guidance upon our rulers, ministers and other community leaders. Ameen

Abu Talib

Feeling low

My fav Shaykh Saud Ash Shuraim was also once taken away. Back then when I was small I remember the local Masjid I used to attend Taraweeh the Imam was arrested and let off with a warning after a Dua he made.

I highly doubt Shaykh Mohaisany was handed to the Christians and also he being the Imam in Masjid Al Haram

Seeker-of-truth

My fav Shaykh Saud Ash Shuraim was also once taken away. Back then when I was small I remember the local Masjid I used to attend Taraweeh the Imam was arrested and let off with a warning after a Dua he made.

I highly doubt Shaykh Mohaisany was handed to the Christians and also he being the Imam in Masjid Al Haram

he was definitely an imaam of masjid al haraam 100%

um_mustafa

sister in Islam

I agree with Al-Kashmiri, a few imaams have been arrested. If I can remember correctly one of the Imaams (can't remember the name of the imaam) of the Prophet's mosque about 20 years ago or so did a khutbah against the Shi`ahs and he was arrested too and this was mentioned by one of the students of knowledge here in London."

In Medinah it was Shk Hudayfee who was arrested, subhanuallah!

user expired!

Shaykh Mohaisany has his own Masjid in Mekkah where he leads. My friend just came back from Umrah and said his masjid was packed at Taraweeh to Qiyam.

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member
Shaykh Mohaisany has his own Masjid in Mekkah where he leads. My friend just came back from Umrah and said his masjid was packed at Taraweeh to Qiyam.

Alhamdulillah for that news. JazakAllahu Khayran for sharing with us.

If it's possible, could you ask your friend where exactly this mosque is located ? Perhaps I might pay it a visit the next time Allah Almighty blesses me with an opportunity to be in Makkah.

ShahnazZ

Striving2BeAStranger

You're joking. For what reason?

Reading about these Amwam being treated like common criminals is nothing short of repulsive and what's even worse is that this behavior is happening in the holiest of cities.