Votes: 28 9.4%
  • South American

Votes: 3 1.0%
  • Other

Votes: 30 10.1%

• Total voters

dna1987

Muslim Guy
The offical world statistics (posted above by GlobalPeace) are quite similar to the percentages in the poll. Coo - el.

Salams.

oumyaquine

Fière de ma religion
don't know how to vote

:salam2: my father is half english half french and my mum was born in south-america(her mum was from the south of Italy and my grandfather was an spanish immigrant) so????????????,:shake: .Please can you tell me how do i vote?:muslim_child:

oumyaquine

Fière de ma religion
Salam again,just wanted to add something does'nt matter where do you come from if you follow the Sunna of our noble prophet:saw: ,Allah almyghty has made us all different colors and ethnics and that is what makes islam stonger every day:SMILY252: :SMILY346: :ma: :ma:

feeni

ONLY ALLAH
Feeni

SALAM HEY I THOUGHT THAT WAS VERY INTERESTING. IM ACTUALLY GLAD YOU DID THAT. NOT THAT I CARE CUZ WERE ALL MUSLIMS EITHER WAY OR THE OTHER BUT I WAS JUST WONDERING:hijabi:
ALLAH-HAFIZ

shadykan

My parents are from Algeria.

Salam

ps : When you say "African" do you mean North Africa too? What about Arab?
So should I tick Africa or Arab?

Child of GOD

I am from German and Irish decent mostly with canadian, dutch, and native american of smaller percentage. From what I gather my ancestors came over to America 4 generations ago.

NewMuslim

Slave of Allah
:salam2:
On my father's (who is Jamaican) side, my great-grandmother was a Native American. I'm guessing that my family history on his side has relatives who lived during Feudalist Europe because of my last name (back then, last names ending with "son" meant you were the "son" of whoever, and my last name is one of those cases).

On my mother's (who is African-American) side, my great-grandmother was White, my great great-grandmother was (so I've heard) a slave. So she (my great great-grandmother) must've had some relatives from Africa. That's all I know.

falasteenrose

I am half half :)

I am born in scotland to a scottish mother and a welsh father... not that i like to admit that part : p i personally am not happy to admit that i am british.... even european... but at the end of the day its not where we are born.. not where we live... or even where out parents are from thats important.. its our hearts and good deeds that Allah(swt) is looking at and not the country that we are from... al7amdulillah i am muslim 1stly and wont admit to being british 2nd : p
Your sister in islam
Falasteenrose

Southrn_Muslimah

bnqɯnɥ 'ɥɐq

I am in the States. I am a mutt. My gramma is from Italy and married an English man.

My mom is from an Irish family, therefore I am a mutt :D lol.

:wasalam:

samiha

---------
Staff member
Dal-hmmm i dont know how to translate dal in english ,you can call it curry lol
chavel-is rice
Wa Alaykum Asaalamu Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuhu

oohh man my head hurts. back up again lol.

Daal... i think it's translated as... lentils??? Not sure

:) I love the diversity

wasalam