Votes: 28 9.4%
  • South American

Votes: 3 1.0%
  • Other

Votes: 30 10.1%

• Total voters

croatian/jewconv

slave_of_Allah
My husband, from Tunisia, says he is Berber as well. Family also has roots to Spain.....but he is ARAB? Not sure what berber really is.......and if I teasingly call him spanish, he gets so upset!!! It is funny!!

if he has roots in spain its probably cause his anscetors were expelled from the catholics after they reconquered al andalus

same thing goes with me...except my ansetors were jewish not arab or berber

asifeqbal

salam
i was thinking this poll were left behinnd for a long time.maybe we could start it again and see wat the background of some of the newer member

justoneofmillion

:salam2:

im from libya!!! not many africans on this site....i think im the only libyan on TTI:D..............but both of my grandmothers and my grandfather on my moms side are actually greek........(my grandparents grandparents lol migrated to Libya after having accepted Islam...i think there was a war going on and muslims were being kicked out..)

wassalam
:salam2:Didn t know there were kolas in libya:D
images

I think the poster did not have the generosity to include mutants like us in the pole ...lol there you go am Algerian from my dad German from my mom must have some Amazigh blood as well and Arab of course ,go figure out::confused:
wassalaam
jameel