WHAT DO YOU HATE MOST ABOUT THIS WORLD??

diamond

i answered the question 'what you love most about this world'? lets have a contrast - hey why not??

WHAT DO YOU HATE MOST ABOUT THIS WORLD??

jabba

Salafi Dawah is the best
Salam Alaikum

I hate the war and injustice that exists all over the world

sharaz

Fear Allah
Salaam,

I hate how the government takes all our hard earn money and still complain that we don't give enough

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
:salam2:
I hate how islam is being protrayed in a negative manner,:ma: and the evil devils we have in government!!

hqudrat

i hate the bad impression of people about islam and muslims
i hate the war attacked on the arab countries
i hate seeing my muslim brothers and sisters suffering
:tti_sister:

abdellah007

salam

salam alaykum ,

i hate the injustice nowdays, i hate seeing some1 got overwealth and he doesnt give to some1 who has even food to eat. i hate wars and everything that seperate communities, i also hate those who hates muslims and start fighting them and try to destroy their values and lives...

dna1987

Muslim Guy
- zionism/zionist governments/muslim government's that support the zionist cause for money/the lack of one billion people to be able to work together against a much smaller fraction that are placed in strategic positions

- warm soft drinks and cold tea/coffee

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member

I hate the most dispicable thing to Allah.. that is Shirk (associating partners with Allah).

And I also hate that Muslims dont realise the importance of Tawheed.. and having correct belief..

If this is correct, and is taught to our family and friends, then the other problems would not exist ...................

" Verily, Allaah will Most certainly support him who supports His cause; verily, Allaah is Most Powerful and Almighty." (surah al-Hajj 22:40).

cajora

1) to much violence

2) the use of "god" "allah" to further ones "cause".

3) we still dont know how to take care of our planet; I guess people figure when we use it up we can move to another.

4) To much sex and sexual content in the media

5) People cant love and except one another .

:salam2: Injustice and hatred.And i also hate that the muslims are not united. Also the soo called muslim world leaders.

Love my islam

I hate it when muslims dont realise how lucky they are being born into such a beautifull religion.
I hate it when some people call themselves muslims but their actions are exactly opposit.

Allahu_Hassbi

I hate the most dispicable thing to Allah.. that is Shirk (associating partners with Allah).

Asalaam Alaikum
Truly my words spoken brother Mabsoot.
Shirk is the most detestable & unforgivable sin.Nothing on Earth is more despising than associating partners with Allah(SWT) Astaghfirullah.
As Allah(SWT) says in the Holy Quran:

"Verily, Allah forgives not that partners should be set up with him in worship, but He forgives except that (anything else) to whom He pleases, and whoever sets up partners with Allah in worship, he has indeed invented a tremendous sin" [Al-QUR'aN Surah:4:48]

I hate false/slander information, vain talk, war. I hate losing. I hate it when I know I could of done better and o yeah some bugs too.

Bawar

Struggling2Surrender
1 shirk
2 when people do things which are not part of islam and they impose it on islam, yes you guessed it, bidaah

3 the one who says "i am muslim, but takes the side of enemies of islam and opens their mouths against islamic values, like hijab, modesty....and try to show they are more enlightened and better muslims to seek the attention and perhaps the reward of the west rather than Allah swt

4 using of islam as the enemy by the western regimes as a tool to further their secret agenda against their own civillians and the world

and perhaps all or at least most of what mentioned by brothers and sisters above

I love what is good and Allah swt is the best

wassalam