what is your name? what does it mean?

meer suhail

ILM seeker
:salam2:

:SMILY209:
MASHA ALLAH every one here has a beautiful name

so who won the best name award ,,or most strange ,or creative ,what ever award ....

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

gangstaat

Allah Hu Akbar
Salaam,

My fiance's name is Arsalan which is a variant of Arslan, in Persian it means Lion.

~Sarah

eh i knew it thanx alot. i know its the same name just different spellings like some people spell Mohammad SAW and some Muhammad SAW but its the same thing.
eh my name does mean i lion guess that teacher was right. awsomeee

gangstaat

Allah Hu Akbar
[QUOTE:salam2:fatma betül;146587]
Your teacher was right. It means lion.
Heve nice day.[/QUOTE]

Thank you. i guess its popular name then since a lot of people know its meaning
cuz i don't see that many Arslan's

i know alot of Hassan, Ali and Mohammad's also umar's
these four names are the most popular in Pakistan.

i know about 10 or 11 hassan's
my best friend is also hassan lolzz
3 cousins are hassans
2 neighbours are hassan
and class people etc altogather like 10 or 11

Peace2u

Turn To Islam
Heve nice day.

i know about 10 or 11 hassan's
my best friend is also hassan lolzz
3 cousins are hassans
2 neighbours are hassan
and class people etc altogather like 10 or 11[/QUOTE]

Bro you have enough brothers to start up a football team of their own, it would be a little confusing though when someone asks for the ball to be passed to them :)

gangstaat

Allah Hu Akbar
LOLz at brother peace2u
immagine what the commentary would be like...

hasan 1 passed the ball to hasan number (after 20 sec) oh yeah its hasan 6.
lolzzz

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
My name is kind of long...... It is: Syed Munawar al Hoda

Syed means Mister. It is just a title... In America they call me Syed. When I told some Americans that Syed means Mister... they started calling me Mister Mister. lol.

Munawar means bright or brightness.

Hoda (or Al-Hoda) is from Hiddayah which means The Guidance.

So my name means Brightness of Guidance.

Or here some might say Mister who is Bright with Guidance. LOL...

Thanks for posting your beautiful names. I didn't know the meaning or history of many of them like Sumaya.
:wasalam:

MOHAMMEDFALIQ

Im Mohammed Faliq and both names are my first name as well

The last i checked Mohammed means The praised one ,, and about Faliq i dont know what it means my mom just picked it out randomly lol :)

Jalila_mustafa

My Name Means...
JALILA (Jaleela)

Usage: Arabic

Other Scripts: جليلة (Arabic)

Means "important, exalted" in Arabic.

That Is What I Got When I googled My name...
I Accually never Find A Keychain With My Name...Lool
Teachers Can Never Say My name Right... "Jalala"..It's Crazzi The Names They Cum Up With

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
My children names are:

Fauzia which means success or successful.
Saira which was the name of the wife of Prophet Ibrahim (PBUH).
Naveed which means good news (in Persian).
Shan which means pride.

abou haytam

salam o alikom

My name is Soufyan ...of course you should know abou-soufyan the compagnon of our prohpet (pbuh)or the great scholor soufyan at-thawri....i am just soufyan the sinner.

soufyan is an arabic name. People here in the west allways asked me what dose it mean. so if somone here know the meaning let me now plz...

salam o alikom.

islam4lyf

Happy 2 b a muslim!!

My name is AISHA

Means "alive" in Arabic. This was the name of Muhammad's third wife, the daughter of Abu Bakr.

abou haytam

My name is AISHA

Means "alive" in Arabic. This was the name of Muhammad's third wife, the daughter of Abu Bakr. After Muhammad's death she went to war against Ali, the fourth caliph, but was defeated.

this is not true sister, there were no war bettween aisha and ali...so she was not defeated. bewar to spread this information... in your place i will delete it.

salam o likom

croatian/jewconv

slave_of_Allah
my name is pau and im a convert l and im named after some guy who may be the one who perverted the holy word of Alllaah(swt) . i think hes the one who came up with the catholic trinity, the father, the son, and the holy ghost. ...i hate my name but hopefully insha''alllaah i get to change my name to Abdulllah which means slaveof Alllah when i reach 18.but.im only 17 now.

p.s. iif i would get kids if Alllaah(swt) would will i would name then Yosefah which is a hebrew variant of josef if its a boy... and if i had agirl my favorite name is Sefiyyah . Sefiyya is named after t a beautiful jewish woman who married rasuullullaah(saws) and was one of the first converts.

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
this is not true sister, there were no war bettween aisha and ali...so she was not defeated. bewar to spread this information... in your place i will delete it.

salam o likom
sorry for taking the topic off subject a little..but is it really true that no war took place?..is that just a shi'a matter that they made-up?..I would be very interested in knowing more about the topic if you don't mind brother..can you perhaps provide me with a link to a website or something?...jazaka allah khair..and again I apologize for taking the topic off subject!

wa alaikum assalam