what is your name? what does it mean?

Muslimah99

Bosnian Muslimah
I would rather tell you my childeren names, as I use my original name in TTI,which means good news, anyway their names are

Aamna
Maryam
Jibreel.
please tell me you lot like them or not.

Assalamoalikum

aww masha'Allah, insha'Allah one day when I have children myself I would like to name them Maryam (daughter) or Muhammed (son)

Maryam is one of my favourite names! I think you have chosen WONDERFUL names for your children.

gangstaat

Allah Hu Akbar
My name is Arslan
i dont know what it means but i had a teacher from some muslim country (actually she was a sub teacher) while taking attendance she told me in her language my name meant lion. i was like NNNNNIIIIIIIICCCCCCCEEEEEEEEE.
i think she was from misr or something like that.

chaandani

Goofy Member
i don't have a muslim name either, but my name is jennifer. it's welsh or irish or something along those lines and it means 'white wave' or 'fair one'.

(p.s. my username means 'moon'/'moon light', it's hindi)

Meraj

Brother
:salam2: :laughing-dancing:

Jazak Allah dear brothers and sisters for ur sincere replies....it is really great pleasure to know the real names of our brother and sisters masha ALLAH.....i love:SMILY252: you all for the sake of Allah,,,i love all your names mashaAllah great names.....and also those reverted brothers and sisters who dont know the meaning of there names is not surprising though....inshallah we wil try to give them a good name in islam if they want to.... inshallah...it is also nice if they want to chose :SMILY231: the name of any brother r sister from this thread wr so many brothers and sisters have given their names ...it wil be great inshallah
hope to know all my dear brothers and sisters inshallah....with my love:SMILY252: for all of you inshallah...

:wasalam:

khalillulah

:salam2:
my name is shafi or shafee which means intercession or intercessor.

You know the last day people will beg the prophet (pbuh) to "intercede" them with Allah.

maasalam.

liaa

my real name is mona, it's an arabic name from what my dad told me , but i have no ideea what it means, soo pls if anyone knowss... tell mee! ::)

Mohsin

abdu'Allah
assalamu-alaikum

Meaning of the name that I use here on tti is ... Beneficient, charitable.

I have another name that means - One who distinguishes truth from falsehood

dianek

My daughter Aya is named after an Ayah of the Qu'ran, her middle name Yasmine=Jasmine.

Norah, not sure what it means in Arabic but it was a nice American name too, and her middle name is Rahma=Mercy.

Nazihah

Be A Stranger
Salaam,

Clear enough my name is Nazihah.
It means 'honest' in arabic.
InshaAllah, hopefully, I'll stick close to being one.

=)

raihana

hmm nice thread,MAY ALLAH BLESS U.
well my name is RAIHANA but my name before was reema lol ,my parents changed my name to RAIHANA and I love my new name thn the meaning is SWEET BASIL
:hearts::hearts::hearts:

MOSABJA

MY NAME IS MUHAMMAD SABEH

every one knows meaning of Muhammad

SABEH means ONE WHO HIS BEAUTIFUL.

zakiyah

muslim sis
asalamu alikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu

my name is ZAKIYAH
and it means PURE.

and i like the name NABA.can anybody tell me its meaning.jazakallah