What three things you regret not learning to do?

:salam2:
1. Memorizing the Quran
2. Not being able to speak Arabic.
3. Not being a good Cook. ;) Should have learned it from mom but was a spoilt little girl lolllll my poor husband.

rightpath_357

Well, lets see

some of the serious ones are:

1- Not reading Quran when I had the time
2- staying up doing homework, then not even waking once during Fajr:(
3- Not controlling my temper

not so serious:

1- choosing the room at the side of the house ( so my bedroom is always less warm than my siblings because the sun shines more in their rooms- but my room is good 4 summer!:lol:)
2- Keeping a diary- because everyone tries to read it
3- Giving some one my journal with my best peices of writing in it, I'm never gonna get it back!!:lol:

allah rakkah lav

i love allah alone
Well, lets see

some of the serious ones are:

1- Not reading Quran when I had the time
2- staying up doing homework, then not even waking once during Fajr:(
3- Not controlling my temper

not so serious:

1- choosing the room at the side of the house ( so my bedroom is always less warm than my siblings because the sun shines more in their rooms- but my room is good 4 summer!:lol:)
2- Keeping a diary- because everyone tries to read it
3- Giving some one my journal with my best peices of writing in it, I'm never gonna get it back!!:lol:

:laughing-dancing::laughing-dancing:

not even waking once during Fajr(dis is cent percent right in my case i do d same )

Aisya al-Humaira

الحمدلله على كل حال
1. memorising Quran

2. dawah

3 jihad

:salam2:
mine's exactly the same as the bro's
especially in memorising the Quran-but i always tell myself that Allah knows better
and that i can do little by little
among other things-hmmm
yeah also not being able to be good in arabic language-always wish to master the language of the quran
but yup always can learn from now :SMILY259: :SMILY259:

anyways we shouldnt say 'If only i was...'
'If only...happened like this...'
becos all this Ifs' comes from the whisper of shaitan :astag::astag:
well we can always strive to be a better person,right
jazakallahu khair :SMILY259::SMILY259:

kubra_2002

Allahu Akubar!!!!!
wow

:salam2: brothers and sisters

not learning alots of Hadith
not being able to pary salaatu Layli:salah:( just cuz i am lazy)
not going to masjid often ( I only goto masjid on weekend, but i wanna to go 3 or 4 days a week)

may Allah make things easy for us inshallah..amin:tti_sister::tti_sister::tti_sister:

allah rakkah lav

i love allah alone
:salam2: brothers and sisters

not learning alots of Hadith
not being able to pary salaatu Layli:salah:( just cuz i am lazy)
not going to masjid often ( I only goto masjid on weekend, but i wanna to go 3 or 4 days a week)

may Allah make things easy for us inshallah..amin:tti_sister::tti_sister::tti_sister:

thanks 4 d reply
but we al here have to try to do our duties hereafter

nizar83

aselemu aleikum

definitely memorizing and UNDERstanding the quraan more inshallah...

make my prayers more complete in terms of ghushoo3,and praying on time

definetly da3wa..trying to invite people to understand islam, giving them more just info about islam so that they can make a good decision in this short life we lead as humans.

jihad, i think the ummah is in need of djihaad a nafs...fighting our own selves so that we inshallah become better muslims to ourselves, our families our communities and affecting the none muslims by being such a strong ummah!

may ALLAH ta3ala help us all in achieving these wonderfull things..ameen

a3oodobilaah minna shaytaan a rajeem!

allah rakkah lav

i love allah alone
aselemu aleikum

definitely memorizing and UNDERstanding the quraan more inshallah...

make my prayers more complete in terms of ghushoo3,and praying on time

definetly da3wa..trying to invite people to understand islam, giving them more just info about islam so that they can make a good decision in this short life we lead as humans.

jihad, i think the ummah is in need of djihaad a nafs...fighting our own selves so that we inshallah become better muslims to ourselves, our families our communities and affecting the none muslims by being such a strong ummah!

may ALLAH ta3ala help us all in achieving these wonderfull things..ameen

a3oodobilaah minna shaytaan a rajeem!

subanallah.........
tats true
may allah bless all of us n make all of us to do well our duties to b a good muslim n muslima
ameen

Miss Aaliyah

Salam,
* Converted to Islam earlier
* Put more energy in learning Arabic six months ago (now I have forgotten most of it and have to start all over again)
* Right now actually I wish I had ended a certain friendship with someone earlier, that I would have been smarter than I was to understand what was going on. It's easy to see the truth after than during it. You can be so stupid sometimes :( So I wish I had realized that earlier.

But this is just right now because I feel that I haven't been a Muslim for so long time and there are many things I want to do and that I am trying to do and learn right now, so nothing I regret yet that I haven't done :)