WHAT'S YOU FAVORATE MOSQUE? post your photo's..

Saidsaad

Selam, Do you have any photo's of you favorate mosque's you have visited? I was very impressed by the "Hassan11" in Casablanca Morocco & Tunisia has a grand mosque in Kairouan which I liked as well as it has a long history to it. I would like to see your pics as there are so many beautiful mosques all over the world.:SMILY231:

Attachments

• IMG_0207.jpg
    IMG_0207.jpg
    201.4 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_0036.jpg
    IMG_0036.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_0099.jpg
    IMG_0099.jpg
    161.9 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_0016-1.jpg
    IMG_0016-1.jpg
    180 KB · Views: 36

habib786

Selam, Do you have any photo's of you favorate mosque's you have visited? I was very impressed by the "Hassan11" in Casablanca Morocco & Tunisia has a grand mosque in Kairouan which I liked as well as it has a long history to it. I would like to see you pics as there are so many beautiful mosques all over the world.:SMILY231:

there you go brother .. Jama Masjid, Delhi , India

Attachments

• 800px-Jama_Masjid_Delhi_28-05-2005.jpg
    800px-Jama_Masjid_Delhi_28-05-2005.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 23

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
:salam2:

Jazzak Allah kahir dear brother for your great thread Mashallah.

I love the most Grand Mosque of beloved Prophet Mohammed s.a.w.s. in Madinah SubahnAllah.

11v32ww.jpg

:wasalam:

Kakorot

my favourite mosques are masjidul haram and the mosque of the Prophet salAllaahu'alayhi wasalaam.

but in London, where I live I love going to regents park mosque. It's really nice and big. The upstairs womens section is nice and they have a bookshop downstairs called 'Darussalam'.
They also have car park facilities (InshaAllaah when i drive that should be useful), they have a resturant etc.

Attachments

• regents 2.jpg
    regents 2.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 30
  • regents prk.jpg
    regents prk.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 25
  • Regents_Park_Masjid_Book_Shop.jpg
    Regents_Park_Masjid_Book_Shop.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 26
  • regents3.jpg
    regents3.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 56

meer suhail

ILM seeker
I like afcourse majid Aqsa and faisal masjid but i have never went there poor mee...!!!
:wasalam:

poor sis ,i often go to faisal masjid , Oh my the sound in it ,,,

and the recitation so so so wonderful ,really brings tear in your eyes , well advantanges of living near to it i guess

well all masjids are equal for us ,
and i suppose this thread does not include the Masjid nabwi- masjid aqsa and , Mecca ,which are obvious choices ,
so here is one of the mosques i visited in early january
in the district thatta , province sindh , Pakistan

ok a brief history for all of you

it was completed in year 1647 ( took 3 years to complete) by emperor Shah Jahan , 900,000 shah jhani rupees were spent on the construction on this masjid , it has 100 domes , 6 are big others are small
the marvel is the sound,
no need for loud speakers , first and the last person could hear the imam without any need for speakers, well though in current times they have installed loud speakers for adhan etc but there is no reall need for it
and was build some 400 years ,the finishing was super ,something that cant be matched by modern day architects , and all this massive fine work in 3 years ,amazing, i love it
ok here are the pics ,hope you like them
well i have reduced the size to 800X600
well some keep moving on my desktop
and some are blur this cam was new in my hand and didnt get any facility to verifiy the image quality ,so did my best

Attachments

• CIMG0241.jpg
    CIMG0241.jpg
    129.2 KB · Views: 30
  • CIMG0295.jpg
    CIMG0295.jpg
    224.6 KB · Views: 29
  • CIMG0236.jpg
    CIMG0236.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 27
  • CIMG0253.jpg
    CIMG0253.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 22
  • CIMG0264.jpg
    CIMG0264.jpg
    193.9 KB · Views: 31
  • CIMG0249.jpg
    CIMG0249.jpg
    144.8 KB · Views: 61
  • CIMG0322.jpg
    CIMG0322.jpg
    179.2 KB · Views: 75
  • CIMG0317.jpg
    CIMG0317.jpg
    233.4 KB · Views: 73
  • CIMG0304.jpg
    CIMG0304.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 23
  • CIMG0309.jpg
    CIMG0309.jpg
    187.4 KB · Views: 19
  • CIMG0302.jpg
    CIMG0302.jpg
    171.2 KB · Views: 20

meer suhail

ILM seeker
ok last few pics are of faisal masjid well is one of my favorites places to offer my prayers , well is kid of luxury at times
but MASHA ALLAH
just going there refreshes you
the serenity , beautiful mountains in background and you can take a hike and go see some brown monkeys , if your lucky you might be attached by a snow leopard (lol) and you may also get to see black cobra ,if you can find them so yeah thats my place of peace lol ,atleast here
and the most amazing thing about faisal masjid is that you can see it almost from every place in the city

and well on the Islamabad highway you can see it from 30-2km away ( thats how far from it i have seen it ).

best time to go ,is in and after the rain
when the clouds come ,the majestic mountains and its majestic view ,. i think i have some pictures ,( pics were taken around sunset- we went for magrib prayers )which i took few weeks ago ,was raining and clouds ,SubhanAllah

Attachments

• CIMG0261.jpg
    CIMG0261.jpg
    144.1 KB · Views: 10
  • CIMG0310.jpg
    CIMG0310.jpg
    166.6 KB · Views: 13
  • CIMG0300.jpg
    CIMG0300.jpg
    175.7 KB · Views: 14
  • CIMG0288.jpg
    CIMG0288.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 17
  • CIMG0273.jpg
    CIMG0273.jpg
    184.1 KB · Views: 23
  • CIMG0259.jpg
    CIMG0259.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 26
  • Islamabad_night.jpg
    Islamabad_night.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 21
  • CIMG0034.jpg
    CIMG0034.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 20
  • CIMG0063.jpg
    CIMG0063.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 23
  • CIMG0039.jpg
    CIMG0039.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 17
  • CIMG0038.jpg
    CIMG0038.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 21

meer suhail

ILM seeker
ok some more ,

Attachments

• CIMG0036.jpg
    CIMG0036.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 9
  • CIMG0035.jpg
    CIMG0035.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 8
  • CIMG0097.jpg
    CIMG0097.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 9
  • CIMG0094.jpg
    CIMG0094.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 6
  • CIMG0085.jpg
    CIMG0085.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 5
  • CIMG0073.jpg
    CIMG0073.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 6
  • fountains.jpg
    fountains.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 5
  • wudu place.jpg
    wudu place.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 8
  • CRW_0501.jpg
    CRW_0501.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 10
  • 2337537.jpg
    2337537.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 20
  • ShahFaisalMosque-Islamabad.JPG
    ShahFaisalMosque-Islamabad.JPG
    75.7 KB · Views: 14

IslamicGirl24

My favourite mosque will be masjid-e-nabwi S.A.W.

But I also love visiting the Faisal Mosque. MashaAllah its a very beautiful mosque. Amazing SubhanAllah.
But somehow, whenever I visit this mosqyue i always feel a need to cry my heart out. Its such a sacred place and people have no ehteram(respect) for the mosque. None at all. They start taking pictures, although it is forbidden to and women... don't even ask about them. For one thing, they don't even cover their heads and speak in such loud voices, that a person feels that he is actually standing in a museum. Astaghfirullah. May Allah guide all of us . Ameen.

Isra

aka Tree2008
Finally one week from this Saturday (March 7th) I will be in Casablanca Morocco where I will take my shahada!!!! Im very happy and a little nervous!!!! May Allah watch over me and keep me safe as I travel so far from my home!!!! :tti_sister:

yasin67

Nice thread mashaallah .

My favourite mosque is Suleymaniye Mosque.It is in Istanbul built by Sinan.
_slmnye_.jpg191132704_9be2426c8f.jpgSuleymaniyeCamii.jpgadsz5aqre4ko5.jpg6652565-lg.jpg

Isra

aka Tree2008
salam alikom sister tree2008 may Allah make things easy for you sister inchae Allah taala.

may Allah taala give you what is best for you

welcom sister in Morocco.
ameen.

Thank you soooo much but to be honest I am sooooo nervous about the travel!!!! Ive never been out of my country before so it will be my first trip overseas.

I feel so excited to see new places and to meet wonderful people and I feel so humble to have the opportunity to take my shahada in a Muslim country! Alhamdullilah!!! Praise Allah I am very happy and I cant wait. This next week will be the longest 7 days of my life!!!! :SMILY288:

Saidsaad

my favourite mosques are masjidul haram and the mosque of the Prophet salAllaahu'alayhi wasalaam.

but in London, where I live I love going to regents park mosque. It's really nice and big. The upstairs womens section is nice and they have a bookshop downstairs called 'Darussalam'.
They also have car park facilities (InshaAllaah when i drive that should be useful), they have a resturant etc.
Selam,
I've been to Regents Park Mosque when a visited London last year. My dad (a christian) had a look around inside as well.

Attachments

• IMG_0080.jpg
    IMG_0080.jpg
    236.2 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0082.jpg
    IMG_0082.jpg
    197.1 KB · Views: 2

Saidsaad

Finally one week from this Saturday (March 7th) I will be in Casablanca Morocco where I will take my shahada!!!! Im very happy and a little nervous!!!! May Allah watch over me and keep me safe as I travel so far from my home!!!! :tti_sister:
Selam, I'm very happy for you. My wife is from Casablanca! I have been there many times the city is very modern and on the outskirts there are many older buildings & a few shanty towns. My wife's brother has a friend who works at the Hassan11 mosque, you'll have to visit inside the mosque (as a muslim inshalah).

amna_muslimaa

TRUELY MUSLIMAA

poor sis ,i often go to faisal masjid , Oh my the sound in it ,,,

and the recitation so so so wonderful ,really brings tear in your eyes , well advantanges of living near to it i guess

well all masjids are equal for us ,
and i suppose this thread does not include the Masjid nabwi- masjid aqsa and , Mecca ,which are obvious choices ,
so here is one of the mosques i visited in early january
in the district thatta , province sindh , Pakistan

ok a brief history for all of you

it was completed in year 1647 ( took 3 years to complete) by emperor Shah Jahan , 900,000 shah jhani rupees were spent on the construction on this masjid , it has 100 domes , 6 are big others are small
the marvel is the sound,
no need for loud speakers , first and the last person could hear the imam without any need for speakers, well though in current times they have installed loud speakers for adhan etc but there is no reall need for it
and was build some 400 years ,the finishing was super ,something that cant be matched by modern day architects , and all this massive fine work in 3 years ,amazing, i love it
ok here are the pics ,hope you like them
well i have reduced the size to 800X600
well some keep moving on my desktop
and some are blur this cam was new in my hand and didnt get any facility to verifiy the image quality ,so did my best

Salam
Dont worry Brother Inshallah I will go to Faisal Masjid but i am wondering can i go inside coz its for mens ........What are womens doing inside...?
Do they let womens inside...?
walaikum salam

Isra

aka Tree2008
Selam, I'm very happy for you. My wife is from Casablanca! I have been there many times the city is very modern and on the outskirts there are many older buildings & a few shanty towns. My wife's brother has a friend who works at the Hassan11 mosque, you'll have to visit inside the mosque (as a muslim inshalah).

BarakAllah Fik.....I hope to visit the Hassan11 Mosque while I am there. Im not sure which Mosque I will be taking my shahada but I think it is a smaller one in a different town. Im just so nervous and I hope that I can get the words right. Inshallah I will be a full fledge Muslimah in a few weeks from today!!!! :hijabi:

Saidsaad

BarakAllah Fik.....I hope to visit the Hassan11 Mosque while I am there. Im not sure which Mosque I will be taking my shahada but I think it is a smaller one in a different town. Im just so nervous and I hope that I can get the words right. Inshallah I will be a full fledge Muslimah in a few weeks from today!!!! :hijabi:
Selam, You will feel different inside once you take the shahada in the mosque, everything in Islam is simple & the shahada in the mosque will be made very easy & quick for you. I couldn't say the right words correct for mine, but Allah knows your intentions so just relax and enjoy it.