Where does everyone come from?

Where do you come from?

• Total voters

Tomtom

Banned
As'alaamu Alaikkum

I'm confused!

I was born in India, brought up in the UK and now living in he UAE.

What are the options again?

John Smith

Someone once told me that just because you are born in a barn that does not make you a horse.

I am legion for i am one of many,citizen of humanity.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

I apologize but I must ask Mr. Smith about his avatar. I read about the use of imagery in the movie V. I was startled by what I read. In short the articles were alluding to the fact that the character V was quite satanic in nature. I was wondering if you are aware of this? Please understand I am curious and in no manner being rude.

And in response to your post...I still claim I came from Allah..moon child.

John Smith

Assalaam walaikum,

I apologize but I must ask Mr. Smith about his avatar. I read about the use of imagery in the movie V. I was startled by what I read. In short the articles were alluding to the fact that the character V was quite satanic in nature. I was wondering if you are aware of this? Please understand I am curious and in no manner being rude.

And in response to your post...I still claim I came from Allah..moon child.

Satanic in nature? please elaborate more, i loved the Quran scene in the movie and also the message.

Sorry for going off topic like.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Brother,

Please forgive me for introducing this in the topic, here. But I found it to be pertinent.

Yes, the Quran scene was stunning. It was pivotal in the movie. The Truth can not be touched.

This is going to be long so skim, please. I was reading an article on the butterflies and Illuminati. I had no clue so I went searching. I ended up reading the bio/history of many well known actresses and specially the female lead in the elaborate movie V. After three hours of research I determined that many hold the opinion that the movie was a vehicle for the world of the Illuminati to entertain us. You know..they got so arrogant they threw little trinkets at us.
The role of females. It is not liberating. Femininity is painted as a young girl of no conviction. She is humiliated by her liberator. She is an object at all times; She is almost possessed.
If you are still awake...the character of V...he comes out of fire and he never shows his face...

A Muslim always shows his face...does he not brother?

I pray you understand my thoughts...InshaAllah. May Allah subhana wa talla, reward you for reading my humble words..

atom

Assalamu Alaikum:

......I used to wonder whether there are Muslims in South America,Alhamdulillah recently I got to know that there are plenty of reverts from Brazil,Venezuela and Peru.

Regards.

wa alaikum Assalam.

That's interesting brother. I would like to know more about it. Please link/refer me any thread if there're any more info available. In fact, they're our brothers/sisters in faith. :)

Thanks.

& me from Bangladesh.

saifkhan

abd-Allah
:salam2:

I was born in Pakistan, living in Pakistan, and i will die in Pakistan. Proud to be Pakistani

Nationalism, sister

we are proud to be Muslim, and Allah has honored us and only He can honor.
we are not proud of where we are born and we are going to die.

It is narrated by Abu Da'wud that the Messenger of Allah (saaw) said,
"He is not one us who calls for `Asabiyyah, (nationalism/tribalism) or who fights for `Asabiyyah or who dies for `Asabiyyah."
And in another Hadith, the Messenger of Allah (saaw) referring to nationalism, racism, and patriotism said:
"Leave it, it is rotten." [Muslim and Bukhari] and in the Hadith recorded in Mishkat al-Masabith, the Messenger of Allah (saaw) said,
"He who calls for `Asabiyyah is as if he bit his father's genitals"
Also, the Messenger of Allah (saaw) said, narrated by At-Tirmidhi and Abu Dawud,
"There are indeed people who boast of their dead ancestors; but in the sight of Allah they are more contemptible than the black beetle that rolls a piece of dung with its nose. Behold, Allah has removed from you the arrogance of the Time of Jahiliyyah (Ignorance) with its boast of ancestral glories. Man is but an Allah-fearing believer or an unfortunate sinner. All people are the children of Adam, and Adam was created out of dust."
Also, the Messenger of Allah (saaw) said,
"Undoubtedly Allah has removed from you the pride of arrogance of the age of Jahilliyah (ignorance) and the glorification of ancestors. Now people are of two kinds. Either believers who are aware or transgressors who do wrong. You are all the children of Adam and Adam was made of clay. People should give up their pride in nations because that is a coal from the coals of Hell-fire. If they do not give this up Allah (swt) will consider them lower than the lowly worm which pushes itself through Khara (dung)." [Abu Dawud and Tirmidhi]

wa-llahu a'lam

wassalam

strive-may-i

:salam2:

Where does everyone come from?
Mothers womb , always :)

And then the way one examines surrounding and internalize what one sees, influences how much we confirm or not confirm to what we see. Our character reflects this process of personality developement and It gives a glimpse of how much effort each of us 'a frog in a well' has put to understand the world outside him/her... And this, decides our outlook and approach to leading life and treating the rest of humans...

From wherever you are, and whom ever you are, welcome, time is short,

Lets join hands, while our eyes looks to future with hope, we have much to do...