Where is user "Sazk"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mali1

I wanted to just inform him of the all blasts in Pakistan and muslims kllling other muslims. Had a few questions for him too...

Salem9022

these kinds of people are sitting in england cheering these murderous attacks of these deobandi Taliban kharajites. It hasn't happened to them so they are oblivious what it means for a child to be killed or innocent men and women to be torn to pieces. people like "Sazk" and the like are only cheer leaders of these murderous devils. They would cheer suicide bombings when they hit american soldiers but when the Taliban starts killing Innocent Pakistanies then its all a conspiracy to them. They would start blaiming India, America, even Israel even though there are no Israelies in Pakistan. Never mind them they are Baffoons in my opinion and anyone else who supports the Khawarij(Sayyd Qutb, Ikwanul Muslimeen Al-Qaeda, Hamas, Taliban, etc.)

Thats why you will never find tranquility until you take your religion from the Scholars of Islam who teach on the Manhaj of Salafiyaah instead of these freaks that I just mentioned and the likes

thariq2005

Praise be to Allah!
As salaamu 'alaikkum brothers can I ask some moderator to close this thread or delete it. Because this is nothing related to the deen and we are doing nothing here but backbite. I do not know what brother sazk did, or maybe he did something wrong, Allah knows best, but it is not necessary for us to sit and backbite about him here. Let us speak good about someone or remain silent. So please brothers I ask you to refrain from this. May Allah guide us all, ameen.

Wa salamu 'alaikkum

FreedomFighter

these kinds of people are sitting in england cheering these murderous attacks of these deobandi Taliban kharajites. It hasn't happened to them so they are oblivious what it means for a child to be killed or innocent men and women to be torn to pieces. people like "Sazk" and the like are only cheer leaders of these murderous devils. They would cheer suicide bombings when they hit american soldiers but when the Taliban starts killing Innocent Pakistanies then its all a conspiracy to them. They would start blaiming India, America, even Israel even though there are no Israelies in Pakistan. Never mind them they are Baffoons in my opinion and anyone else who supports the Khawarij(Sayyd Qutb, Ikwanul Muslimeen Al-Qaeda, Hamas, Taliban, etc.)

Thats why you will never find tranquility until you take your religion from the Scholars of Islam who teach on the Manhaj of Salafiyaah instead of these freaks that I just mentioned and the likes

watch your words :astag: you would probably be happy if americans started dropping down there like flies and if Palestinian people didnt have a voice.

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
Brother Sazk did came back sometime back, made open apology to everyone and never seen him after that. Pls, just forgive and forget. I wish to see him here again.

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
i dont know..i havent seen his user name...
as hard rock muslim said , that he sent a thread of apology, and now he is not here..then i hope he comes back-ameen

ovomer

salam from pakistan!
assalamoalaikum brothers and sisters, i agree with this comment to close this thread.thanks.

BinKhadija

An Akhu
I wanted to just inform him of the all blasts in Pakistan and muslims kllling other muslims. Had a few questions for him too...
And HOW exactly that would help Ummah? And, Islam?

Please stop making such useless threads. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.