Who are Rafidah Shias?

Sakeena

Asalam alaikum dearos!

I have a few questions. I was watching a video about Jinn. And the man was saying that Jinn have free will like us. They eat, marry, and die. So anyway, he said they even have sects amongst them (i.e. some Jinn are Rafidah Shia), he said.

Now I'm wondering, what the heck is Rafidah Shia? I've heard of, you know, Sunnis and Shias but never heard of Rafidah Shia. :girl3:

Does that have anything to do with Iran and their beliefs about the 12th Imam (who by the way never existed). There were 11 pious Imams. But I also heard something about Iran's "Twelvers"? Umm..what?

Hatty

Asalam alaikum dearos!

I have a few questions. I was watching a video about Jinn. And the man was saying that Jinn have free will like us. They eat, marry, and die. So anyway, he said they even have sects amongst them (i.e. some Jinn are Rafidah Shia), he said.

Now I'm wondering, what the heck is Rafidah Shia? I've heard of, you know, Sunnis and Shias but never heard of Rafidah Shia. :girl3:

Does that have anything to do with Iran and their beliefs about the 12th Imam (who by the way never existed). There were 11 pious Imams. But I also heard something about Iran's "Twelvers"? Umm..what?

you answered your question sister...there are different sects in Shia and Rahidah is one of them and it is also called Twelvers too....

Allah knows best...

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
This is the worst among the shia sects.. they mock Abu Bakr, Umar and many companions (may Allah bless them all) of the Prophet except Ali (may Allah bless him). Iran is basically belongs to this sect.

Sakeena

Wow! Dajjal will appear enraged in Isfahan, Iran. The 11 Imams were all pious. The invented 12th Imam never existed. However, is it a coinsidence that he is due to appear enraged in Isfahan, Iran? Descriptions of Dajjal match the AntiChrist Jewish Mochiach as well as the Shia Madhi. Shia drop "requests" into his well! Surely, "Shirk" blatantly clear?

:astag: