WHO IS YOUR MENTOR ????

talkadams

I often ask my self who inspired my life to success? is it a prophet or sahabah or any pious predecessor or just any other person on earth
Bro/Sis Who inspired your life to success in life ?

Massalam !!

q8penpals

Salam

Considering I have only been Muslim for 3 years (ergo, there were 30 years of my life before this), I honestly will say my father was and is my mentor.

Guidance from God I put in a different category.

Lana

Wiseguy74

My, yours, ours loving PROPHET (pbuh).

A little knowledge of His character has changed my personality. I really have peace in my life. Alhamdu Lillah

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
:salam2:

I love Allah and want to follow the Quran and Sunnah... The Prophet :saw: is best example for all Muslims, well for all humanity!

His family and Sahaba, the Tabieen, the Atba' tabieen.. and all the great Scholars of Islam.. and of course the Prophets of the past.

We should read and learn as much as we can. Our time is precious. We must use it wisely.

wasalam

wa alaikum salaam

well my sister is my living mentor
and all the wives of prophet r.A. hun, I tried hard to envision what there life was like and imitate off of that.

talkadams

am glad bro/sis respond, personally i believe
one has to think about who should become his mentor in life,our prophet is our number one mentor follow by the sahabas then a number of muslim pioneer in diffrent field. least we will be going without focused in life

REMEMBER THE ENVIROMENT IS VERY CHALLENGING

THANKS

Bawar

Struggling2Surrender
Assalamu alaikum!

It is very good question.

Mostly, it has been my father who has been my mentor, but I also had some very good teachers during school and uni times whose advice has been of great help.

I was exposed to the Islamic teachings from very young age, alhamdulellah.
Eventhough, I have not benefited from that as much i should have, but it has almost always been, from very childhoood, a dominant force in my way of living, thinking and behaving.

It is scary for me to imagine what other forces would rule my toughts and actions had i not been born in a muslim family and envirnoment. I thank Allah almighty.

I ask Allah s.w.t to grant me and you all hidayah, ameen

Wassalam

BinteShafi

Left long ago
Asslam u Alaikum wr wb,

Of course Love of Allah, Qur'an and Sunnah are our first and foremost source of guidance.

Though I acknowledge the love and contribution of my family and society in my upbringing. They (family and society) taught me basic beliefs of Islam (I am extremely grateful to Allah and to them for that) but ambitions and aspirations that were put in my mind were all worldly things i.e., having a good career, comfortable life etc. (Though Jannah was also mentioned as one of my goal but it was never given "The Top priority")

It is only and only "Allah" (I am certainly unable to thank him.......I am a weak creature who do not even have manners of being thankful) whose thoughts have been my mentor. It was as if He was holding my hand and showing me the direction which is full of LIGHT and at the of which there is nothing but "PROMISED SUCCESS" Now path is there, light is there and it is entirely up to me to go that way or the other. May Allah help me and us all to reach that Promised Success.

Wa Alaikum Salam wr wb.

fada_all

salam alikom

in fact ,the person who on behalf of him im pious alhamdilillah is my father ,may allah makes mercy upon him and enter him aljannah ameen , because due to him evenif he was illetrate ,me and all my brothers and my sister ,follow the instruction of islam alhamdillillah..
may allah increase our imane and protect us from satan and guide u all to the right path ameen..

salam alikom

B-R-R

Purifying my soul!
Salam alaikum wa rahmatullah!

My rolemodel is non than Allah, His knowledge is conveyed to me through the messenger of God (pbuh).

sister amina

MEMORISING THE QURAN
assalamualaikum,
First of all it would be taqwa,then the sunnah of mohammed(s.a.w.s),then it would be umar bin khattab(r.a),and then comes my ust3adah.A long list eh!!!!
waalaikumassalam.

farhopes

No God but Allah
Assalamo alikom

Of course the best mentor for all Muslims and for all those who want to lead a perfect life in this world and in the hereafter is prophet Muhammad peace be upon him.

However, I should say that my father, may Allah bless his soul and grant him the best rank in paradise, was my first mentor who taught me all good things and directed me to love the prophet.

Now I do pray that my future husband will be my mentor as well. I like to be always in continous learning.