Why did you join turntoislam.com

mymohsin

Pls mak Duwa 4 me
I want to learn about Islam......

....Why?...

because I want to find God.....yes....that's all....

....Why?...

....there have been many issues in my live, financially, physically, emotionally, and I have not yet seen God helping me..., I guess I have a spiritual need,...I guess I want to love God, but not because of fear of punishment but because of gratitude....

You know...there are too many religions around, they all claim to be the true, and because I still don't know which one is right, I am giving Islam an opportunity to prove to me their believes come directly from God, that way, maybe I can find God.....and if I still don't find him, (even you talk about miracles) then either God does not really exist...or he doesn't like me.

I'm a son of Abraham too...
I found this web site because I was searching information about islam

Salam Friend,

At first I would like to thank u for giving a chance to Islam. Friend the problems u mentioned whatever it may be either u trust in Islam or not I pray to Allah to help u out from them.
Friend as far as Islam is concern it is not just a religion it is a way/style of life of following it trully whole heartedly one will be succeeded both here and hereafter life and friend as far as harshness in life it is also a kind of Allahs blessing as after every harshness our grade of Iman will increase and sins will be cleaned, and Allah will test u only with as much as u can bare it. If u c the harshness faced by his prophet's (pbuh) an ordinary man can never face that so Allah will never test a man beyond his strength, if u think u r facing problems then its a test of Allah on u be firm on Islam and ask Allah for its rewards. As the problems will come and go they all r time being.
Friend Islam dont need to give a proof to u, u need some thing u r in problems then u follow each and every thing as mention in Quran and sunna then insha allah u will c how miracles Islam is. Friend Allah Al Rehman Al Rahem he loves us more then what a mother love to his kid.
Friend as u mention u wanna learn about Islam pls do it much as u can through QURAN and SUNNAH and pls enlighten us also with the light of Islam.
May Allah help and guide all of us to understand and follow the path of truth Islam. Ameen.

Allah Hafiz.

falomar

Salam Friend,

At first I would like to thank u for giving a chance to Islam. Friend the problems u mentioned whatever it may be either u trust in Islam or not I pray to Allah to help u out from them.
Friend as far as Islam is concern it is not just a religion it is a way/style of life of following it trully whole heartedly one will be succeeded both here and hereafter life and friend as far as harshness in life it is also a kind of Allahs blessing as after every harshness our grade of Iman will increase and sins will be cleaned, and Allah will test u only with as much as u can bare it. If u c the harshness faced by his prophet's (pbuh) an ordinary man can never face that so Allah will never test a man beyond his strength, if u think u r facing problems then its a test of Allah on u be firm on Islam and ask Allah for its rewards. As the problems will come and go they all r time being.
Friend Islam dont need to give a proof to u, u need some thing u r in problems then u follow each and every thing as mention in Quran and sunna then insha allah u will c how miracles Islam is. Friend Allah Al Rehman Al Rahem he loves us more then what a mother love to his kid.
Friend as u mention u wanna learn about Islam pls do it much as u can through QURAN and SUNNAH and pls enlighten us also with the light of Islam.
May Allah help and guide all of us to understand and follow the path of truth Islam. Ameen.

Allah Hafiz.
I have studied many religions (or believes) and Yes, indeed, Islam has something new and different to offer...:salah:

Allah Al Rehman Al Rahem he loves us more then what a mother love to his kid.

Thanks, I will try to not forget that...:SMILY149:

Saeed O.J

:salam2:

I was watching islamic videos on Youtube, and I came cross TTI by luck. I've visited the site and found out many people honestly wants to share and learn about islam.

I also joined here because I found many articles that can help me to learn, gain knowledge about isla. I had many friends but they weren't interested in hearing and exchange knowledge about islam. I end up the odd one because I love to talk about islam and I am not into drugs,women, and clubbing alhamdullah.

TTI website, helped me to communicate with friendly people who love islam as much as I do and more alhamduallah...

Baraka Allah feekom...

falomar

Dear falomar,

Islam has a very simple action plan for finding God! Here it is,

1. Clean your body: Take a shower.
2. Clean your heart: Don't wonder if God exists, if He likes you, why hasn't He helped you. Just relax and tune in.
3. Clean your actions: Don't drink alcohol, take drugs, watch girls, swear...
4. Clean your emotions: Control your anger, impatience, depression...
5. Clean your mind: Don't bias yourself towards any religion, philosophy, tradition...

Then,

Pray to God to guide you to Him! Be ready for His answer because it will come. You can bet on it.

I will,....I just don't know when, if soon or later, but I'm almost convinced that I will revert to Islam one of these days and will follow those steps you tell me, .....in the meantime I will keep learning....Thanks a lot...

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Now is the best time...come into the family of Love and we will help you with the baby steps...will is future ...the present is joy ...we are waiting with our arms open.

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
I will,....I just don't know when, if soon or later, but I'm almost convinced that I will revert to Islam one of these days and will follow those steps you tell me, .....in the meantime I will keep learning....Thanks a lot...

Well , i will be waiting for the good news , God willing.
And also dont hesitate to ask anything :hearts:

TheKnowledgeSeeker

A Believer In Heart
assalamu alaykum

I join TTI because i want to increase my knowledge in islam and gain knowledge from those who are more knowledgeable than me. And may a place to belong with people who has the same faith as me. I don't know.

Ummzaina

Thanks....I will let all of you know for sure.....

:salam2:

By the break of Day
By the Nights twice five;
By the even and odd (contrasted);
And by the Night when it passeth away;-
Is there (not) in these an adjuration (or evidence) for those who understand?
Seest thou not how thy Lord dealt with the 'Ad (people),-
Of the (city of) Iram, with lofty pillars,
The like of which were not produced in (all) the land?
And with the Thamud (people), who cut out (huge) rocks in the valley?-
And with Pharaoh, lord of stakes?
(All) these transgressed beyond bounds in the lands,
And heaped therein mischief (on mischief).
Therefore did thy Lord pour on them a scourge of diverse chastisements:
For thy Lord is (as a Guardian) on a watch-tower.
Now, as for man, when his Lord trieth him, giving him honour and gifts, then saith he, (puffed up), "My Lord hath honoured me."
But when He trieth him, restricting his subsistence for him, then saith he (in despair), "My Lord hath humiliated me!"
Nay, nay! but ye honour not the orphans!
Nor do ye encourage one another to feed the poor!-
And ye devour inheritance - all with greed,
And ye love wealth with inordinate love!
Nay! When the earth is pounded to powder,
And thy Lord cometh, and His angels, rank upon rank,
And Hell, that Day, is brought (face to face),- on that Day will man remember, but how will that remembrance profit him?
He will say: "Ah! Would that I had sent forth (good deeds) for (this) my (Future) Life!"
For, that Day, His Chastisement will be such as none (else) can inflict,
And His bonds will be such as none (other) can bind.
(To the righteous soul will be said:) "O (thou) soul, in (complete) rest and satisfaction!
"Come back thou to thy Lord,- well pleased (thyself), and well-pleasing unto Him!
"Enter thou, then, among My devotees!
"Yea, enter thou My Heaven!
-------------------

One of the many beautiful Surah/chapters in the Quran
May Allah swt guide you into His Heaven:tti_sister:

:wasalam:

najbc

Assalamu alaykum,

I am not from mess up family or anything horrible, scary. I am from good muslim family, parents that are very good muslim. someone told me about this web site and I check it out and like what I see. I really do not know why I join this website but I do know that it was the best thing that ever happen to me or i did on my won. when I join this webstie I learn that many things were miss from my life and i did not know enough about Islam. this website has really help me. Thank you to all that help made is website. May Allah bless us all.