Why Hijab?????

palestine

Servant of Allah
Asalamu alaykum wrwb. This is a great video. for those who think that hijab is worn for men, YOU'RE WRONG. Hijab is worn for the sake of Allah. Wearing the hijab doesn't limit our freedom, nor does it make us oppressed...hijab is OUR CHOICE, and OUR FREEDOM. I am woman, and i am not forced to wear the hijab...same as many muslim women around the world. please watch this video.
[yt]CWsXlBUizTg&feature=channel_page[/yt]

palestine

Servant of Allah
From me...Why I chose Hijab:I chose hijab because...it tells others(not just men people) to speak to me based on my intellect and based on my personality, my heart, and my wonderful characters...not my thickness/thinness, dark skin/light skin, or based on figure.

I chose hijab because...i want to be devoted to my faith, the hijab is a symbol of who I am and not what others want me to be, and it's an act of modesty, and modesty leads to faith.

I chose hijab because...it reminds me that my lord has honored me above many other women, and that He cares and loves me.

I chose hijab because....Mary the mother of jesus wore it, the mothers of the believers wore it, the sahabah women wore it and they were all righteous...so they must of have wore the hijab because it is TRUE MODESTY and i too want that true and ever lasting modesty.:)

All in all, i chose hijab because...i love it, it's fabolous, fantastic, excellent, cool, exciting, valuable, beautiful, and there's not a day that i do not love it more and more. Last but not least, it is an order, a commandment, and a recommendation from my lord Allah. he created me, gave me life, and the only reason i'm still alive and well is because of His Kindness, and mercy. I do what i do to thank him and please him. after all....it's the least i can do as a servant of Allah.:)
so the next time you pass me by, please don't forget....HIJAB IS MY CHOICE, MY FREEDOM, MY HONOR AND MUCH MORE. :)

Yousef83

mashAllah,you explained impressive that why you chose hijab.You should know that we real believer muslim men proud of like you Muslim women.Hijab is also our honour.non-muslims see hijab as a dress only but its allude to hundreds of important details for believers.

islamisthesolution

From me...Why I chose Hijab:I chose hijab because...it tells others(not just men people) to speak to me based on my intellect and based on my personality, my heart, and my wonderful characters...not my thickness/thinness, dark skin/light skin, or based on figure.

I chose hijab because...i want to be devoted to my faith, the hijab is a symbol of who I am and not what others want me to be, and it's an act of modesty, and modesty leads to faith.

I chose hijab because...it reminds me that my lord has honored me above many other women, and that He cares and loves me.

I chose hijab because....Mary the mother of jesus wore it, the mothers of the believers wore it, the sahabah women wore it and they were all righteous...so they must of have wore the hijab because it is TRUE MODESTY and i too want that true and ever lasting modesty.:)

All in all, i chose hijab because...i love it, it's fabolous, fantastic, excellent, cool, exciting, valuable, beautiful, and there's not a day that i do not love it more and more. Last but not least, it is an order, a commandment, and a recommendation from my lord Allah. he created me, gave me life, and the only reason i'm still alive and well is because of His Kindness, and mercy. I do what i do to thank him and please him. after all....it's the least i can do as a servant of Allah.:)
so the next time you pass me by, please don't forget....HIJAB IS MY CHOICE, MY FREEDOM, MY HONOR AND MUCH MORE. :)

:ma::ma: sister palestine always wonderful to read and see your amazing threads

and i couldnt say more than you said you just said what we all feel especially those who really has this commitment

Allah says "[31] And tell the believing women to lower their gaze (from looking at forbidden things) And protect their private parts (from illegal sexual acts) and not to show off their adornment except only that which is apparent (both eyes for necessity to see the way, or outer palms of hands or one eye or dress like veil, gloves, head-cover, apron, etc.), and to draw their veils all over Juyubihinna (i.e. their bodies, faces, necks and bosoms) and not to reveal their adornment except to their husbands, or their fathers, or their husband's fathers, or their sons, or their husband's sons, or their brothers or their brother's sons, or their sister's sons, or their (Muslim) women (i.e. their sisters in Islâm), or the (female) slaves whom their right hands possess, or old male servants who lack vigor, or small children who have no sense of feminine sex. And let them not stamp their feet so as to reveal what they hide of their adornment. And all of you beg Allâh to forgive you all, O believers, that you may be successful.

وَقُلْ لِلْمُؤْمِنَاتِ يَغْضُضْنَ مِنْ أَبْصَارِهِنَّ وَيَحْفَظْنَ فُرُوجَهُنَّ وَلَا يُبْدِينَ زِينَتَهُنَّ إِلَّا مَا ظَهَرَ مِنْهَا ۖ وَلْيَضْرِبْنَ بِخُمُرِهِنَّ عَلَىٰ جُيُوبِهِنَّ ۖ وَلَا يُبْدِينَ زِينَتَهُنَّ إِلَّا لِبُعُولَتِهِنَّ أَوْ آبَائِهِنَّ أَوْ آبَاءِ بُعُولَتِهِنَّ أَوْ أَبْنَائِهِنَّ أَوْ أَبْنَاءِ بُعُولَتِهِنَّ أَوْ إِخْوَانِهِنَّ أَوْ بَنِي إِخْوَانِهِنَّ أَوْ بَنِي أَخَوَاتِهِنَّ أَوْ نِسَائِهِنَّ أَوْ مَا مَلَكَتْ أَيْمَانُهُنَّ أَوِ التَّابِعِينَ غَيْرِ أُولِي الْإِرْبَةِ مِنَ الرِّجَالِ أَوِ الطِّفْلِ الَّذِينَ لَمْ يَظْهَرُوا عَلَىٰ عَوْرَاتِ النِّسَاءِ ۖ وَلَا يَضْرِبْنَ بِأَرْجُلِهِنَّ لِيُعْلَمَ مَا يُخْفِينَ مِنْ زِينَتِهِنَّ ۚ وَتُوبُوا إِلَى اللَّهِ جَمِيعًا أَيُّهَ الْمُؤْمِنُونَ لَعَلَّكُمْ تُفْلِحُونَ (31)

jazaki Allahu khyran kathiran
and i love you for Allah sake:hearts:
may Allah reward you with jannat al ferdous ameen
:salam2:

Assiya

salam sister! sciukran to share with us these beautiful video about hajab!!!
it remainds me myself at the beginning...i was exactley like that why this scarf? thanks a lot ,masalama

palestine

Servant of Allah
mashAllah,you explained impressive that why you chose hijab.You should know that we real believer muslim men proud of like you Muslim women.Hijab is also our honour.non-muslims see hijab as a dress only but its allude to hundreds of important details for believers.

JazakAllahu khayran for your input akhi. May allah reward you for your efforts. :)

palestine

Servant of Allah
:ma::ma: sister palestine always wonderful to read and see your amazing threads

and i couldnt say more than you said you just said what we all feel especially those who really has this commitment

Allah says "[31] And tell the believing women to lower their gaze (from looking at forbidden things) And protect their private parts (from illegal sexual acts) and not to show off their adornment except only that which is apparent (both eyes for necessity to see the way, or outer palms of hands or one eye or dress like veil, gloves, head-cover, apron, etc.), and to draw their veils all over Juyubihinna (i.e. their bodies, faces, necks and bosoms) and not to reveal their adornment except to their husbands, or their fathers, or their husband's fathers, or their sons, or their husband's sons, or their brothers or their brother's sons, or their sister's sons, or their (Muslim) women (i.e. their sisters in Islâm), or the (female) slaves whom their right hands possess, or old male servants who lack vigor, or small children who have no sense of feminine sex. And let them not stamp their feet so as to reveal what they hide of their adornment. And all of you beg Allâh to forgive you all, O believers, that you may be successful.

وَقُلْ لِلْمُؤْمِنَاتِ يَغْضُضْنَ مِنْ أَبْصَارِهِنَّ وَيَحْفَظْنَ فُرُوجَهُنَّ وَلَا يُبْدِينَ زِينَتَهُنَّ إِلَّا مَا ظَهَرَ مِنْهَا ۖ وَلْيَضْرِبْنَ بِخُمُرِهِنَّ عَلَىٰ جُيُوبِهِنَّ ۖ وَلَا يُبْدِينَ زِينَتَهُنَّ إِلَّا لِبُعُولَتِهِنَّ أَوْ آبَائِهِنَّ أَوْ آبَاءِ بُعُولَتِهِنَّ أَوْ أَبْنَائِهِنَّ أَوْ أَبْنَاءِ بُعُولَتِهِنَّ أَوْ إِخْوَانِهِنَّ أَوْ بَنِي إِخْوَانِهِنَّ أَوْ بَنِي أَخَوَاتِهِنَّ أَوْ نِسَائِهِنَّ أَوْ مَا مَلَكَتْ أَيْمَانُهُنَّ أَوِ التَّابِعِينَ غَيْرِ أُولِي الْإِرْبَةِ مِنَ الرِّجَالِ أَوِ الطِّفْلِ الَّذِينَ لَمْ يَظْهَرُوا عَلَىٰ عَوْرَاتِ النِّسَاءِ ۖ وَلَا يَضْرِبْنَ بِأَرْجُلِهِنَّ لِيُعْلَمَ مَا يُخْفِينَ مِنْ زِينَتِهِنَّ ۚ وَتُوبُوا إِلَى اللَّهِ جَمِيعًا أَيُّهَ الْمُؤْمِنُونَ لَعَلَّكُمْ تُفْلِحُونَ (31)

jazaki Allahu khyran kathiran
and i love you for Allah sake:hearts:
may Allah reward you with jannat al ferdous ameen
:salam2:

JazakAllahu khayran ukhti. May the one whom you love me for, love you as well. ameen. and i too love you for the sake of Allah ukhti. May Allah swt grant you the highest rank of jannah inshaAllahu ta'ala. ameen.
asalamu alaykum wrwb

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
I do have my own hijab. Before Islam I use to wear shorts, no shirt. But now I never wear shorts in the public and needless to say without shirt. I know no woman going be interested of me because I do not have body like mike tyson, but I take care my hijab because Allah says so. I follow Allah and His Rasool. Now I practising my 2 year old daugther to wear headgear whenever she is out from home. Alhamdulillah!!