why some iranians...

yasak80

salam sisters and brothers,
I was speaking with an iranian.

He said that he wants to live in Canada or USA in the future maybe.

Why some iranians want to see or live in USA .
ıf ı were an iranian I would hate maybe..

A nonsense question I know but ı wanted to share with you.

jazakallahu hayran kesiyra.............

aisha16

Are you saying it's because some Americans dislike Ahmedinijad and are beefing about the whole Nuclear stuff...I don't really get it..but maybe he's just seeking out the "American Dream" :S

yasak80

yes exactly,
If ı were an iranian ı would never want to go .because iranian people can not work with europian countries for business, etc...they are not allowed. ıt is beucase of USa.

or maybe in a good thinking, they want to earn money in some way...
ı dont know...

ShahnazZ

Striving2BeAStranger
There are tons of Persians here in the US.

Honestly sometimes the hostilities are just among the countries' governments. Not the people.

Plus, the majority of a country's citizens care about the same values: being able to have a roof over their head, food on their table, money in their pockets and a good nurturing environment to raise the kids.

Many see the US as such a place to provide them with a safe environment and financial stability. Hence the constant waves of immigration here. Muslims included. One could ask why Muslims want to come here.

Because in the end, it's all about fulfilling those common goals. And Persians are no different.

complex_man

I live in Balochistan near the border of Iran. We have many iranis here. believe me 99 out of 100 iranis want to go to West and live joyful life. most of them dont want to live under the leadership of khumaini. they are tired of them that's why you will find many on Pakistan's border with Iran.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

But that joyful life has a price tag. And what a price tag. It takes years and years to escape/free yourself from the illusion. We really need to discuss the illusion of the joyful life.

Shak78

:salam2:

No offense intended here Sister but the normal American people do not represent the American Government just like you can that for most Governments. Many Americans are good, caring, people.

Just a Guy

Reinventing Myself

OK, let me be the one to ask the difficult question here:

Would you say that I am a typical American?

(There is an Iranian brother at the masjid I attend, btw. He is Shia of course but he's still a brother.)

Aroosak

I think is just as in any other country, Arab, Asian, African countries they have the idea of America being the place where they can do anything. That they would come here and puff they will be living the high life. Sadly they do not realize the reality is not that at all. Many of my father's family are begging to come here with that idea yet they don't realize life here is hard and those dreams are just dreams. They don't see that Americans with an education and of middle class or even upper class are now unemployed or working in underpaid jobs.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Brother, I needed a good laugh and you gave it to me.

Are you typical??

Let me put in strictly American words..

A Southern white boy who becomes Muslim. No, brother.

Please understand I used these words to make a point...you have me laughing.

Yes, Sister...they do not understand how difficult life has become here. The average white salary is $150,000 a year. The average Asian is $132,000 yearly. The Hispanics fell due to the housing crisis to $30,000 a year. And the Blackman..$5000 a year.

Isra

aka Tree2008
Assalaam walaikum,

You summed it up.

And the streets are paved with gold.

Wa alaikome salam

You got that right sister!!!! I lived there my entire life and couldnt find those streets!!! The ones I found were paved in garbage!!! :lol:

wa salam

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★

~~~
:ma:
My dearest sister,
I don't see anything wrong with that :)

Some American visit and stay in Iran
and they have no problem.

:SMILY252:America have many mosque to go
too
so why not???

╠╣█─▀▀▀▀▀─█▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█─█╠╣
╠╣█─▀─▀─▀▀▀─█───▀───────▀▀▀╠╣
╠╣█─█──▀──█─█─█─█▀▀▀█─█▀█─█╠╣
╠╣█─▀▀▀▀▀▀▀─▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀─█╠╣
╠╣▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀──▀▀▀╠╣
╠╚╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╝╣
╚╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╝
Ramadhan Kariim Al Mubarak To
All My Family In Islam.
Thank you,
Take Care!
~Wassalam :)

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalaamu alaikum,

....my question is why not? I have an Iranian friend and of course she is able to work as well as study here. The American policy/government might not be ideal for some Muslims, but the American people are not bad. In fact a lot of them are now our brothers and sisters as they have accepted the perfect way of life-deen al-Islam. So, if an Iranian person sees it fit to come here.....why not??

I think many people think America is like 'paradise on earth' well, they going to see it for themselves ones they set foot on here:) Thats why I always like to say "see it before you say something about it."

PS: Sister ShahnazZ said it all perfect....jazaka'Allah khair ukhti

JenGiove

The first Muslims I ever encountered were from Iran. They were my employers in the field of microbiology. Dr. Simin <the wife-that was her first name> was a primary participant in the research done to make the arthritis product "Capzasin-HP" and she is the one who first taught me the words "Salaam' and <please excuse my spelling> "Khodahafez". Dr.Zadah <the husband> worked for the Dept. of Public Health and Centers for Disease Control. They owned the business and had some pretty famous contracts. They were also instrumental in helping me to quit smoking cigarettes. They were also quite rich...

While I didn't like them much as employers, it was not because they were from Iran. That part fascinated me. Just prior to me needing to resign my employment, Dr. Simin was teaching me formal Farsi because her parents were coming to visit and I wanted to greet them properly.

The average white salary is $150,000 a year.

I'd love to know where those people are! My husband makes $40-42,000 per year depending on how much overtime he gets....and he works for the Department of the Army.

You got that right sister!!!! I lived there my entire life and couldnt find those streets!!! The ones I found were paved in garbage!!!

HA! I've lived in that town!!!!!! It was so bad that Pete started a photo theme called "The Best and Worst of.."!!

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

I read a PEW report and was amazed by the stats. I have no clue how they arrived at the conclusions.

Now, if we open my heart Iran is deeply imprinted on it. It is the country of my birth.

ShyHijabi

Assalaam walaikum,

Brother, I needed a good laugh and you gave it to me.

Are you typical??

Let me put in strictly American words..

A Southern white boy who becomes Muslim. No, brother.

Please understand I used these words to make a point...you have me laughing.

Yes, Sister...they do not understand how difficult life has become here. The average white salary is $150,000 a year. The average Asian is $132,000 yearly. The Hispanics fell due to the housing crisis to $30,000 a year. And the Blackman..$5000 a year.

"Crackers?"

Nice. Nothing like a racial slur to illuminate a person's opinion of an ethnicity.

Just a Guy

Reinventing Myself
"Crackers?"

Nice. Nothing like a racial slur to illuminate a person's opinion of an ethnicity.

Hey, I didn't take offense at it, so don't worry about it.

Sister Aapa, I had to ask that question, of course. You know I'm having an identity crisis right now. Everyone on the board knows about that. On the outside, I'm just another English-speaking (and some Spanish) Southern white working-class dude struggling to survive. I work my 40 a week and try to enjoy life on the weekends.

On the inside, it's a different story. There is a storm raging, a battle being fought, and my soul is not at peace right now. I'm struggling to find myself, to find the place where I can call home and be comfortable in who I am. I haven't found it yet...

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~
Ok this might be a bit off track but if a man loses his passport,pancard,driver's license,voter id card,mark sheets ..........would we consider the man .....going through an identity crisis :p (sorry could'nt help it)

On a serious note brother Just,everything takes its time so this will too inshaAllah ,just relax and stand firm on your faith and be strong.It's a gradual process,patience and prayer is the key to solving all problems.Just take one step at a time.Trust in Allah and take it slowly.Go with the flow of it at the moment.

As to what the topic says,Sister Shanazz said it perfectly,we all have a few common goals and our common and it's all about fulfilling them.

:wasalam: