:salam2:

Go to the MY computer

- Select the disk C

- and then open the Program Files folder

- and then open the Microsoft Office folder

- and then a folder MEDIA

- and then >>>>> CAGCAT10

Its name is >>>>>>> J0285926.wmf

You will find candles and has an Israeli flag in victory celebration...

WHY THIS ?????

Um Ibrahim

Alhamdulilah :)

Go to the MY computer

- Select the disk C

- and then open the Program Files folder

- and then open the Microsoft Office folder

- and then a folder MEDIA

- and then >>>>> CAGCAT10

Its name is >>>>>>> J0285926.wmf

You will find candles and has an Israeli flag in victory celebration...

WHY THIS ?????

I just saw it. Maybe it's just included in there as some of the pictures...it is very strange though.

islamdonlyway

walikumsalam,

I have checked on my pc and found it, i think these images are just to represent a religion (in your case jew) they also have the kaabah and the budha....

auroran

I have a Vista and it shows a picture of a Menorah with the Star of David at the back. I don't see anything wrong with that, it's just to represent Judaism.

JenGiove

:salam2:True but does the islraeli flag represent judism?

I did a really quick look up and the first link I clicked on says this regarding the flag of Israel:

The Flag of Israel - Description of the Israeli Flag
  • As the above picture of the Israeli Flag indicates the overall background is white with blue coloring
  • The description of the Israeli Flag is as follows:
    • White Background
    • Blue hexagram (six-pointed linear star) known as the The Magen David (shield of David, or as it is more commonly known, the Star of David) centered between two equal horizontal blue bands near the top and bottom edges of the flag
  • According to Ancient and Heraldic traditions much symbolism is associated with colors. The colors on the Israeli flag represent the following:
    • White - peace and honesty
    • Blue - vigilance, truth and loyalty, perseverance & justice
http://www.flags-flags-flags.org.uk/israeli-flag.htm

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

If I wrote what I think of Israel I would be the first female banned from TTI.
So I will log off at this moment.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
The colors on the Israeli flag represent the following:
White - peace and honesty
Blue - vigilance, truth and loyalty, perseverance & justice

:angryred:

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah
Um.. I really don't see what the big deal is? There are around a hundred pictures in that folder, and it's just like any random clip-art folder with pics pertaining to everything - computers, sports, science, finance, etc. If the Hanukkah candelebra is included, there are also pics of a Halloween Jack-o-lantern, Santa Claus, the Kaaba, a Buddha Statue, a temple, a Saint Patrick's Day Leprachaun Hat with Four Leaf Clover, Easter bunny and egg, etc.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Sister that is it. It is a big deal. We are being bombarded by the signs of Zionists all the time and everywhere. It may seem innocent but the big picture is that they wish for total world domination. Suggestive subtle imagery will make it easier for the us to not pay attention to what is going on around us and accept it without questioning.