Women women and WOMEN !!!!!!

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
:salam2:
I guess it depends where you're from.
Men need dawah too, but, again, it depend where you're from. The problem for them is pants below ankles here, but I'm not sure if some of my classmates reached accountability yet.

sweet sister fourteen.... :wasalam:

I agree the Khutba pressure may differ from place to place...

Dear, the funniest part is that... when there is no need to give more pressure to women, and of course when there are sooo many other topics which are neglected and needed.... These people are still sticking on women women AND WOMEN !!!!!!!

its not in my country only dear, ,just go to your inbox and take all the Islamic mails my dear..

and them check how many of them are talking about
duties of women
women in hell
women who does not obey their husband

and check how many mails are there on

DUTIES OF MEN
MEN IN HELL
MEN WHO DOES NOT PLEASE THEIR WIVES....

Even though there are enough of Ahadeeth to write on the men category.. NO ONE WRITES IT DEAR...

Why is that??? this is my question dear... :)

we will discuss alot my sister.. share your views :)

love u for the sake of Allah Azzawajal

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
As-salam 'alaikum warahamtu-llah

may Allah azza wa jal protect us and protect us from the fitna
Allahu musta'an

wassalamu 'alaikum warahamtu-llah

Bro.Saifkhan :) :wasalam:

Hope every thing is going on well with you Insha Allah :)

Yes I undersatnd, ... no matter what the majority is, we can be who we are even if we are few....

but I cant bare when they hurt and irritate, while they do not realize their duties.. :(

Any ways.... this is the society.. Iam not telling im perfect... but just sharing my views Akhi...
Aameen to your Duas...

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah

This is the sisters issue, I do not want to comment.

:wasalam: dear Akhi Bari :)

Dont say that this is a women issue.. 'coz this is the issue of the society my brother, so plz feel free to put forward your thoughts and views :)

Alhamdulillah, its enough for a Muslimah to be proud of her self when she realize that the one who gave birth to our prophet (PBUH) is none but a WOMEN..

I know Akhi that we are more than jewels in Islam...

But my brother... why the men are taking away our rights and going against Allah's orders???? why those men dont realize that they have 50% share for the corruption of this nation??

why they ONNNNLY focus on women women and WOMEN??

mmmmmmm

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
:salam2:Well,I guess because some lecturers might be scared,because it is easier to make a woman speak than to make her stay quite.So when they lecture about them ,they listen.If they start doing too many lectures on brothers, the Imam might end up loosing his Job,because the women might jump to the Minbar(Pulpit) to lecture in his place for hours, when it comes to brother bashing,it might be for Job I mean economical reason,ever thought about that?:biggrin:
Briefly,a man will pay €2 for a €1 item he wants. A woman will pay €1 for a €2 item that she doesn't want.

Wallahu Aalam wa Alaa wa ahkam.

:) :salam2: my brother, I really laughed after reading what you have posted, :)
Jazakallahu Khair...

you have a different angle to think Alhamdulillah...

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
Assalamu'alaykum,

Everything in its place, I do believe that women are the starting point of any social decline/degeneration, hence it really can't be emphasised enough, if you fix the women you solve a LOT of issues in society.

Instead of seeing it as an attack, why not let the advice be a source of change for you? Take the concern the Muslims have for your imaan/Islaamic character, as their Muslim sister, as a positive thing, not a negative thing why not?

As for the brothers, no doubt there are issues there. A lot of the time though, they change when women change. Its always the women who influence and dictate change in most cases, be that for the better or the worse, we hope always for the better obviously.

Entirely my theory/understanding ^ feel free to disagree ..

My dear sister Al- Fajr :wasalam:

:)

Jazakallahu Khair from heart for sharing your feelings without hiding..

Yeah your reply makes sense.....

but my sister.. ..I agree women play the major role on the building up of this society...but for that they need the support of the men... men are pillars
Some pillars are weak my sister.......and those pillars are expecting women to be GOOD AND PIOUS AND OBEDIENT... while they are NOT..

this is not logical na my sister..:)

this is what hurting me.. :(

Any ways thank u sister... :)

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
Assalamu 'alaykum.

I totally understand what you're talking about. When I lived in Sri Lanka, we had to go through the same thing as well.

dear....... :wasalam:

I hope you can Understand my situation 100%..

U know about these (foolish) leaders of this country na??

mmmmmmmmm............... what to do...what to do.........
tears tears...

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
Assalaam walaikum,

It is a day to celebrate mothers in the US. And I had one of the best days of my life.
So baby girl..where are your wonderful photographs.

I read so much gloom and doom and 400 kilometer in diameter whirlpools in the middle of one ocean..and radioactive plutonium mixing with seawater causing hydrogen explosions..and people driving over others to interview for a job at McDonald's....

my eyes need to see the beautiful way you see the world..
let the menfolk to their business...

show us your beauty..afterall springtime is almost paradise.

Oh my sweet Aappa (Aunt) :) :wasalam:

how are you?

hm hm hm

I have a collection Alhamdulillah, :) but my flash is corrupted where I saved them, it will be back soon Insha Allah

yes Insha Allah I will post them soooon here.. Make dua for me sister plzz :)

Jazakallahu Khair :) for the kind words...

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
It is a MAN society in the Muslim countries which explains the emphasis placed on the women for being modest whereas Allah S.W.T,has directed all believing men and wommen to be modest and lower their eyes Last month I was walking in the Haram in
Mecca when a man told my daughter to cover her hair (few hair were protuding from her scarf)She asked the man to lower her eyes as directed by Allah S.W.T i think women hould be more assertive in demanding their rights in all walks of life

hmmm Jazakallahu Khair for sharing this experience with us...

May Allah Azzawajal guide us all Aameen

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
In my observation this is largely true. Most of the threads on tti also are skewed towards female issues.

I feel there should be more women scholars to correct this imbalance. Having said that, there are many balanced male scholars available.

hm..

As Muslims, we have to understand the duties of ourselves no matter whether male or female.... you are correct...

yes.. but focusing on a particular pillar wont help us succeed..

May Allah Azzawajal guide us all Aameen..

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
sister Faraa,many of them already know what's their duty,so they don't need to realize it.instead,I suppose that if a woman behaves as Sunnah says,she's doing her duty as well as she can,while if there are those women who take care of their beautiness or think more to their career,but they know what Islam teaches,they maybe need that completeness which allow them to be in peace.many arabic "muslim"women don't behave as Islam says,but also many hijabed women don't behave as Islam says(I see many of them chit-chating at high voice or laughing in public in front the unknowns...).Many muslim women don't know that during salat al Jamu'a it's required the total silence,but they talk while the Imam speaks...also women make their mistakes as men,we both aren't "saints" and need everyday to be guided.there is already Who always guides us,but in many situations our ears and hearts follow somthing else:wasalam:

msmoorad

mommys boy
salaams to all
i agree with you sister that all those things-beard, pants below ankles, indecent behaviour etc are important.
also agree that the local musjid committees should at least have facilities for womenfolk to liten to the bayaans/lectures that are delivered in the musjid.
maybe connect speakers to the nearest muslim homes & the women can gather there if they dont want to have a womens section in the musjid.

Alhamdulillah, we have a small musjid but we have speakers connected to the 2 classrooms attached to the musjid & also at the imam sahebs house, which is right next to the musjid.
this way, the womenfolk who wish to listed to the bayaans can do so easily.
also, molvi sahebs wife can listen as she does her household chores.
when we have tablighi jamaat programs its also very easy to address the women- we have a seperate entrance for them at the side of the musjid & they go straight to molvi sahebs home or to the classrooms at the back.

and Allah ta'ala knows best
jazakallah

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
:wasalam: My darling friend Asja...

You see dear... Dont think that this pain will take me away from my faith...
I wear 100% Sunnah Hijab Alhamdulillah
I am aware of my roles as a Muslimah Summa Alahmdulillah.....

But... I get irritated my friend, when the society focus on the Muslimah and the same society is taking away the rights of the Muslimah...

So my heart thinks, what is the way to correct this....

Till my death, I will never blame ISLAM..... 'coz I know how sweet it is...

But, if I blame the society which is corrupting the beauty of Islam just by focusing on a particular issue..... is that wrong my dear?? :(

I just typed whatever my heart says dear... dont take it serious....

poor me na?? :(

Assalamu allaicum wa raahmatullah wa baarkatuhu

Thank you and may Allah reword you my dear sister for taking time to read my advices and Inshallah find them usefull for the sake of Allah.

I understood from your posts dear sister that you are not refering on any fault in our deen Islaam Astagfirullah, but that injustice is from our Muslim society or our Muslim Ummah in general. That is why I made dua to Allah subhan wa teala to guide us all in general,and not individually on you dear sister.

And I agree with you my sister that we can blame our Muslim society for doing something out of Islaam,but in that we should never forget Islamic gudiance while fighting for our rights or giving advices,and that we make duas to Allah that He guide our Ummah so that we as Muslims can always be the best and the best example to all mankind Inshallah.

May Allah guide us all to the right path and may Allah be pleased with us. Ameen

:wasalam:

justoneofmillion

When one suffers from deficiency from his or her religion, you would try to help him or her follow it properly...

For example, some youth influenced by Western culture and are led far from Islaam need guidance.

Similarly, women suffer deficiency from Islaam:

Narrated Abu Said Al-Khudri: Once Allah's Apostle :saw: went out to the Musalla (to offer the prayer) on 'Id-al-Adha or Al-Fitr prayer. Then he passed by the women and said, "O women! Give alms, as I have seen that the majority of the dwellers of Hell-fire were you (women)." They asked, "Why is it so, O Allah's Apostle :saw:?" He replied, "You curse frequently and are ungrateful to your husbands. I have not seen anyone more deficient in intelligence and religion than you. A cautious sensible man could be led astray by some of you." The women asked, "O Allah's Apostle :saw:! What is deficient in our intelligence and religion?" He said, "Is not the evidence of two women equal to the witness of one man?" They replied in the affirmative. He said, "This is the deficiency in her intelligence. Isn't it true that a woman can neither pray nor fast during her menses?" The women replied in the affirmative. He said, "This is the deficiency in her religion."

:salam2:Sister please allow me to tell you that we should be careful when using a hadeeth like that without tafseer.We can not pull out a hadeeth just like that in any time and in any circumstance.Things like these might lead people away from Islam period,And we could become the biggest obstacle for this deen, if we do not understand that our faith based references are not understandable for every non Muslim out there at first.Take care and May Allah swt bless you,for your good intention:)

Sheikh `Abdul-`Aziz Ibn Baz

“The Prophet, peace be and blessings upon him, explained that women’s mental deficiency is reflected in their weak memory (A woman is overloaded by being a mother or a babysitter or pregnant. All these carriers are around the clock, because of what she is, she is always likely to forget more than a man who is devoted to one career only) , the fact that makes Shari`ah stipulate that a woman’s testimony must be corroborated by another woman. Thus, this injunction does not imply woman’s inferiority to man; rather it has more to do with justice than to gender.

As for the shortcoming in religion, this stems from the fact that when menstruating or having post- partum bleeding, women neither pray nor fast, and they do not have to make up for their prayers.

As we know, women have no hand in the obstacles that disrupt their religious performances. This is something divine, which reflects Almighty Allah’s overflowing mercy on them, for it will be extremely hard for a woman to be tasked with religious obligation while she is having menstruation or post-partum bleeding. That’s why she is exempted from fasting or praying, as a sign of mercy on her. Also, they do not make up their prayers. This is because if they were ordered to make up their prayers, it would be extremely hard for them, given that prayers are performed five times a day. Menses may last for a number of days, up to seven or eight or more. Post-partum bleeding lasts for forty days. It’d be definitely hard for women to be obliged to make up the prayers missed while responding to the demands of nature.

So, in the light of the above-mentioned facts, the Hadith does not have any indication of looking down upon women or considering them as inferior, especially when we know that some women excel men in many matters.

Yes, no one can deny the fact that a woman may perform many good deeds and exceed many men in virtue, morality, etc. Islamic history abounds with examples of great women who have made great contribution to the progress of mankind. This is very clear to anyone who is well informed about the status of women during the time of the Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, and the early generations.
In addition, the Hadith in question does not disqualify women from being narrators of Hadiths, and there is nothing that prevents a woman from being one of Allah’s pious servants, if she is steadfast in her religion even with her being excused from fasting or praying during menstruation or post-partum bleeding”

The fatwas by our beloved sheikhs and the authentic interpretation of the hadith in question clearly refutes the false anti-islamic argument that men are superior to women in intelligence and religion, since the hadith in question is not meant literally but as an acknowledgment of the power women wield over men while ostensibly less active in the public and spiritual spheres. Further the Quran and the authentic sunnah of our beloved prophet Muhammed (peace be upon him) proof that this hadith is not meant literally, since:

A:

The authentic sunnah of our beloved prophet Muhammed (peace be upon) is enough proof to refute the lie that men are superior or better then women in creation, intelligence and religion, Since the prophet clearly stated:

"Assuredly, women are the twin halves of men." (Sahih reported by Abu-Dawud (RA) The Prophet of Islam (peace be upon him) said, He said, “Yes, for women are the twin halves of men.” (Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, 113; Ahmad, 25663. Classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Tirmidhi)

It was narrated that ‘Aa’ishah said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) was asked about a man who finds some wetness (on his clothes) but did not have an erotic dream, and he said, “He should do ghusl.”He was asked about a man who had an erotic dream but did not find any wetness, and he said,“He does not have to do ghusl.” Umm Salamah said, “O Messenger of Allaah, if a woman sees that, does she have to do ghusl?” He said, “Yes, for women are the twin halves of men.”(Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, 113; Ahmad, 25663. Classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Tirmidhi, 98)

In islam women are the twin halves of men. So this particular narration in sahih bukhari ((Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 6, Number 301; see also Volume 2, Book 24, Number 541) is not meant literally but as an acknowledgment of the power women wield over men while ostensibly less active in the public and spiritual spheres.

B:

Moreover, the Holy Qur'an makes it clear that while there are many favours of God that He bestows on His creatures in different measures, there is only one favour which determines the superiority of one member of the human species over another and that is taqwa or God consciousness. Thus wealth, strength, health, intelligence, position, education, etc. are all favours of God but we cannot say that a wealthier person is superior to a poorer person, a stronger person is superior is superior to a physically feeble person and so on. we can say only that a more muttaqi person is superior to a less muttaqi person. In the words of the Holy Qur'an:

"The nobler among you in the sight of God is the more muttaqi (righteous) among you." (Qu’ran 49:13)

All mankind is from Adam and Eve, an Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab nor a non-Arab has any
superiority over an Arab; also a white has no superiority over a black nor a black has any superiority over white
except by piety and good action. Learn that every Muslim is a brother to every Muslim and that the Muslims
constitute one brotherhood. Nothing shall be legitimate to a Muslim which belongs to a fellow Muslim unless it
was given freely and willingly. Do not, therefore, do injustice to yourselves. (Hafiz Ibn Hibban reported in al-Sahih
(11/203/#4862) via his isnad, from Fadalah ibn `Ubayd (Allah be pleased with him)

(Hafiz Ibn Hibban authenticated it by including it in his al-Sahih. Shu`ayb al-Arna'ut said in his comments that its isnad is
sahih)

Taqwa (righteousness, God consciousness) is that divine favour of God on
which the right use of all other favours of God depends. The more of this
quality of taqwa a person has the more the other favours of God benefit him.

Thus the fact that man has been favoured in some ways (for example with physical strenght) more than woman does not make him superior to her. It is only when his taqwa is more than hers that he can from the Qur'anic point of view be considered superior to her. And when a person's taqwa increases to a worthwhile level the question of his superiority does not interest him, for he or she realizes that all praises are due to God.

auroran

Jazaaka Allaahu khayran brother justoneofamillion, may Allaah bless you with success in this life and the next... I removed it akhi.

Next time I'll be careful Insha' Allaah ta'aala.