Women women and WOMEN !!!!!!

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
:salam2:

Hope my brothers and sisters are doing good with the help of Allah Azzawajal..

Time and the days makes me think on this issue...... and I am really IRRITATED and disappointed May Allah Azzawajal Protect me Aameen...

I am posting this thread here, to have a mutual discussion... Hope it will not be closed.. Insha Allah...

For the past few days, I was receiving mails from my contacts which were mostly highlighting on the warnings of Allah Azzawajal for the Muslimahs who cross their boundaries....

and on the bottom of the mail they say, that the women should know their boundaries....orelse Allah's curse would fall on this society....

So I started to think this way...

Sadly most of the Muslim men think that it would be enough if the Muslim women are pure and spiritual....to build up a healthy society..

They think that Hijab, modesty and shyness are ONLY meant for women..

Yes most of them think that way !!!!

Every one talks about our sisters' Hijab... how many of us know about the Hijab which is there for our Brothers???

In almost all the Khutbah sermons, they say that ladies should be protected (good Alhamdulillah), and they ask the audience to look at the streets where our sisters are moving around every where...
and they say that the Muslim ladies should not have technology knowledge and they should be guarded 100% when they use internet and other communication tools !!!

They fire up and striving there level best to protect the sisters...

THINKING THAT GUYS ARE SAINTS !!!!

Amazing formula..

Just tel me brothers and sisters....

How many Khutba sermons have declared the rulings which are there for the brothers' garment??? how many of them know that their lower garment can take them to hell if they let it touch their anklets ???????

How many awareness lines are uttered towards the guys who are behaving worst than animals on the streets????

Every one knows the rulings of our sisters' Hijab... How many Khutba sermons have we come across which says about Our brothers' BEARD???????

How many???

This is irritating....

I hate this type of people... Irritating.....

I am sorry.. But this is available in out society... A BITTER TRUTH

Just ... want to know your views, and discussions..

I am sick of this society.....

Islam is beautiful Alhamdulillah... but the people who are practicing it, make it irritated by saying this and that...

I really hate them..YET LOVE THEM FOR THE SAKE OF ALLAH

Just share your views with me.. and realize that I am looking forward for a mutual and cool discussion, without any misunderstandings Insha Allah and plz do correct me if I am wrong...

:girl3: really irritating u knw.....

sister herb

Official TTI Chef

I understand your situation but I live in different society. In here any muslim man, just same from where he is origin, respect me totally in cause of my hijab and behaviour.

I live in Finland.

"country of respected muslimahs"?

:SMILY303:

JenGiove

:salam2:Little Sister...

A bee is stuck under your bonnet today! lol!

I find this interesting and your thoughts correct. What's also interesting is that the same feelings of being frustrated and angry, feelings of being treated unfairly and singled out.....are the same feelings that were in women in the USA that started the "liberation" movement.

For you, you want men to look at themselves and ask themselves, "What am I doing to protect my sisters from falling into fitnah or zinna, not by curtailing THEIR actions but by curtailing my own".

I'm looking forward to the debate.

Libinette

Umm Zubayr
Assalam 'Aleiki

I think you seem to be very angry at the moment, let it pass you and then perhaps we can discuss this issue in a nice way =)

bari

Islam is what Allah said and what prophet sws said,did. So if you feel sad about being treated wrong, then ask Allah to give understanding of Deen to everyone of us

twas19

Every one knows the rulings of our sisters' Hijab... How many Khutba sermons have we come across which says about Our brothers' BEARD???????

yes you have a strong point but dear sister a beard is not the be all and end all of being a Muslim but i know many people might not support my comment sorry no offense .

:wasalam:

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu allaicum wa raahmatullah wa baarkatuhu

My dear sister, please do not be sad and upset regarding this metter which is worring you, because I feel it is from Shaytaan, who is trying to take us away from the right path.

The reason for that is that in the past, even non Muslim woman were protesting and were asking thier liberty for been housewifes and for needed to keep thier chasity and modesty, Astagfirullah, SubhanAllah. And this is way of Shaytaan who is showing us some imagined liberty and everything begings with woman trying to compare to man.,and with the way of thinking and feeling why everyone is mentioning that we as Muslim woman should always lower our gaze and keep modesty in every moment, while forgeting on Muslim man.

Alhamdulillah I agree with you dear sister that responsabilities are equal in the most of segments in Islaam and the same like Allah is ordering to us Muslim woman to cover ourselfe with Islamic teaching, to lower our gaze and keep modesty in our speach and behaviour, Allah is obligating for the same Muslim man.

But although we see unjustice and not mentioning equaly for both sides, we should try to keep away our thoughts to not take us away from the right path.May Allah subhan wa teala guide us all.

And sister, I also wish to share something with you and to make you smile for the sake of Allah. :hijabi:. I have red somewhere that shyness is beautiful when is found in every person, but that most beatiful shyness is when is found in one woman. :shymuslima1:. SubhanAllah, that is really truth and it is beautiful said. And Allah knows the best.

May Allah subhan wa teala guide us all to the right path and keep modesty in both Muslim man and woman.Ameen summa ameen :tti_sister:

:wasalam:

Aroosak

:salam2: sister Faaraa

I totally see your point and have asked me these same questions over and over again. However I realized that by getting upset at the double standards and just being mad at the whole society I wasn't gonna getting or doing anything.

So in this issue one has to think proactively and with the right intentions. Let your intentions not be ones of anger or to get back at people or at society. You know things could look different if you look them in a different way. For example shouldn't we women feel honored and happy that other muslims are working soo hard in teaching other women modesty? something that at the end will benefit us the most?

That being said if your intentions are pure and you also would like to give knowledge to our brothers and help them increase their hasanat and reach jannatul-firdous then maybe you (or we) can do some research about this topic and provide brothers with this much needed information. It has to start somewhere right? and think of all the hasanat you will receive just by doing a thread about hijab for men :hijabi:

SubhanAllah I pray we can all make a difference in each other lives in TTI and outside

UmmIsaiah

Bismillah

Well I am from usa and I hear many lectures about men as well as women. I have noticed that there is more advice to women at times because after the lectures more women ask questions than men. Also an important fact to remember is that YES we should remind our brothers in Islam but at the end of the day sisters we are the teachers of our community. meaning that the children learn from the mother first so if she is corrupt then she will teach the children incorrectly. I do not say that the men have no bearing on the children for surely they are watching him and trying to immitate him so he should be of good character I just say that our mothers are our "first line of defense" so to speak

Aroosak

Please don't take it personally ... It was a general reminder for all of us me included. Sometimes is better to just do a quick google search and learn more about the person than go by what we think or what appears to be. Anyways I don't wanna divert from the important topic. May Allah forgive me for any transgressions inshallah

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
Assalaamu ALaikum every one....

Love you all for the sake of Allah Azzawajal ....

I understand... I understand that what you all are saying.....

I have to calm down first... I understand........

You know what?, I get more irritated when those men come to advise me who dont even pray properly, ..... uffffffffffffffffffffff

They dont like if I talk about Islamic Issues...BUT THEY WANT ME TO ISLAMIC... what is this?? I mean WHAT IS THIS???

In my country, most of the masjid administrations are not allowing us to enter the Masjid.....
They dont at least let us listen to the Fri day sermons from our home tows, even in Muslim villages....
They only let us go to Masjid on Ramadan Nights, and eids.....

IS THIS ISLAM??? BUT THEY TALK ABOUT ISLAM. AND OUR MODESTY...... how dare they do it ????!!!!!

Im just asking.... do they think that they only have a heart to fear Allah, and shed tears during Khutba???? DONT WE MUSLIMAHS HAVE THEM??????

I know my prayer mat and prayer room is BETTER for me than Masjid.. BUT my God and my prophet (PBUH) did never i mean NEVER PROHIBITED me from entering Majid na?????????????????????????

So........ how can they change the religion???? wow they took my rights away.....

They are amazingly changing EVERY THING.....

uuuurrrrrgggg Allah......

I really hate this practice of the society........

I wanna do some thing... I wanna write some thing at least......

At least I want to write a beautiful article where every men should understand that they too have to take care of their modesty and dress code.......

or do u all some other ideas???

I need your help and companies plz my TTI family.. :(

I dont know type all what I feel...

I am not angry...
I am not fighting
I am not rejecting my duties....

But I am really feeling hard to digest this evil and foolish behavior of this society...
I am getting tears...
I am getting irritated...

Let us make a change Insha Allah.. shall we???

But how????????????

How ???

I hope to read your views once again.....

I have full day lectures tomorrow Insha Allah...... I will Insha Allah read you all tomorrow night...

Have a nice time..
Add me in your Dua's too.. I need peace...

Fee Amanillah...

Agenda

I have a friend of mine who acts in the same way, often comments how a woman doesn't wear hijab or if she is wearing it improperly. I don't concern myself with these questions. It is absolutely up to the women if she will wear the hijab or not. If she decided to wear it for Allah's sake it is very commendable but should not be forced.

In my hometown mini skirts, cleavages etc. are completely normal. No women wears hijab. In that situation it is necessary to remind constantly that wearing a hijab (both for women and men) is a rule and obligatory. But, let's face it, hijab for men is much easier to practice, not just in my hometown but everywhere.

Honestly, I don't see women turning back to check how a man looks like (his body) while I see the opposite all the time. It just stresses how important hijab for women in comparison to hijab for men is.

In my opinion, men should constantly be reminded to lower their sights when looking to women, especially when it comes to women who uncovered their bodies. They should learn how to control their passions and not to give 2nd look. Women should be stressed how hijab is important for their honor and dignity but women who are not wearing it shouldn't be judged and labeled as "bad muslimahs". Hijab is only one regulation among hundreds of them.

helpinghumanity

I think the Imam is sufi wallaahu 'alam. BUT if you listen to this khutbah, what he says is NOT against qur'aan or sunnah. In the above video, his sermon addresses how tough it is for Muslim women these days...

Assalamo alaikum,

Yes sister, this Imam is sufi...

helpinghumanity

Assalamo aliakum...

Honestly speaking,

Sisters are much more strong this the brothers. Sisters who wear hijab are automatically giving the dawah. By wearing it they are automatically calling the negative attentions i.e bad looks etc..

WITHOUT PUTTING BUTTER...LOL.....WE, BROTHERS, SHOULD SALUTE THE SISTERS...I will be the first one to start it here in this thread....:)

Btw lets not turn this discussion as "Sisters against brothers" or "brothers against sisters". Lets turn this into a discussion in which we all help each other to achieve our goal, i.e "Brothers helping the sisters and sisters helping the brothers."

Perseveranze

You live in Sri-Lanka, maybe that is why. But you know the equality rule, Muslim men have responsibilities and must act in a certain way aswell. This includes dressing moderatly as you've already mentioned.

Your serman may always talk about how females should do this or that, but have you considered the reason for it? Are there alot of Muslim women around where you live that don't act properly and so the Imam of your mosque has to stress on the issue a bit more?

In the UK, alot of the sermans I'd say are universal. Like what is Islamically right in regards of protesting, terrorism and such things.

Maybe the issue is your environment and NOT men in general.