would u mind asking your self

fada_all

* Say to yourself: I am in Allah's presence; He is watching me.

If ever you are alone, He is the second and that if you are two, He is the third. He is with you wherever you are. He is nearer to you than your jugular vein.

He is watching everything that you do and hearing everything that you say. He is ever present and His knowledge is all encompassing. Remind yourself of this as often as you can, and throughout the day - every time you begin a new task, and every time you speak.

Indeed, your aim should be to impress this on your heart in such a way that it ultimately becomes your very breath. When the Prophet was asked by a Companion about the best method of purifying himself, he replied: 'You should always remember that Allah is with you wherever you are.' (At-Tirmidhi)

* Say to yourself. Everything I have has been given to me by Allah.

All that there is - surrounding you, on you and in you - comes from Allah alone. There is none that creates or gives anything but Allah. Therefore, reflect upon all the blessings that He has created you with and be thankful to Him.

In all the sayings that the Prophet has taught us to remember Allah with, gratefulness to Allah is a constant theme. Many of these sayings are simple to learn, and indeed, it was the most simple of his sayings that he used most frequently.

When the Prophet rose in the morning, he would say Alhamdulillah (Thanks to Allah)

whenever he ate or drank he would say Alhamdulillah; and even when he relieved himself he would give thanks to Allah.

Learn as many of the sayings as you can, and throughout the day, as you witness all that Allah has blessed you with, punctuate your day with these sayings.

If ever you appear to be short of things to be thankful for, recall the hadith of the Prophet: 'There are 360 joints in the body and for each joint you must give a sadaqa (thanks or charity) each day.' ( Al-Bukhari)

You must give charity for each one of them because without anyone of them you will be incomplete and handicapped. You must do this on a daily basis for should anyone of them become damaged one day, you will similarly become incapacitated.

Additionally, you may remind yourself that, as we now know from our knowledge of human physiology, your heart beats 72 times a minute. Every time it beats, it does so with the permission of Allah.

The moment He withdraws that permission, the heart will stop beating and your life will certainly come to an end. If you feel that there is nothing else to thank Allah for, then thank Him for the life that He has given you - for, so long as there is life, there is hope

ruki4eva

Muslim Unity...
:salam2:
subhanaAllah!!
jazakallahu khaiyr sister we have so much to thank
Allah for and so much to appreciate...
May Allah help us remember him at all times
Ameen
:wasalam:

fada_all

subhanaAllah!!
jazakallahu khaiyr sister we have so much to thank
Allah for and so much to appreciate...
May Allah help us remember him at all times
Ameen

salam alikom

sister exactly!!! and maeen to your dou'a hope the same for you too

jazaki allah khir katir too:)

saima abdullah

my life iz 4 Allah
jasak Allah sister for sharing may Allah preseve your ajaar
today i came across this haith sahih bukhari Volume 8, Book 75, Number 341:

Narrated Abu Huraira:

The people said, "O Allah's Apostle! The rich people have got the highest degrees of prestige and the permanent pleasures (in this life and the life to come in the Hereafter)." He said, "How is that?" They said, "The rich pray as we pray, and strive in Allah's Cause as we do, and spend from their surplus wealth in charity, while we have no wealth (to spend likewise)." He said, "Shall I not tell you a thing, by doing which, you will catch up with those who are ahead of you and supersede those who will come after you; and nobody will be able to do such a good deed as you do except the one who does the same (deed as you do). That deed is to recite 'Subhan Allah ten times, and 'Al-Hamdulillah ten times, and 'AllahuAkbar' ten times after every prayer."
it seems a treasure,, subhanAllah

halah

Jazaki Allah khair dear sister for this excellent post.:ma:

Alhamdulillah Who shwoers us with countless blessings.
Alhamdulillah for the most great blessing which is ISLAM.
Alhamdulillah Who remindes us to thank Him as we couldn't do unless He guided us to.

fada_all

jasak Allah sister for sharing may Allah preseve your ajaar
today i came across this haith sahih bukhari Volume 8, Book 75, Number 341:

Narrated Abu Huraira:

The people said, "O Allah's Apostle! The rich people have got the highest degrees of prestige and the permanent pleasures (in this life and the life to come in the Hereafter)." He said, "How is that?" They said, "The rich pray as we pray, and strive in Allah's Cause as we do, and spend from their surplus wealth in charity, while we have no wealth (to spend likewise)." He said, "Shall I not tell you a thing, by doing which, you will catch up with those who are ahead of you and supersede those who will come after you; and nobody will be able to do such a good deed as you do except the one who does the same (deed as you do). That deed is to recite 'Subhan Allah ten times, and 'Al-Hamdulillah ten times, and 'AllahuAkbar' ten times after every prayer."
it seems a treasure,, subhanAllah

salam alikom

ameen to your dou'a sister may allah bless you too with his mercy and give alajjr wa almghfirah and all muslims

jazaki allakhir katir for sharing this much interesting:ma: dou'a sister , :tti_sister:may allah reward you the hightest rank in aljannah and all muslims

asabira

salam wa rahmato lah wa barakatoh

thank u sister for htis nice post realy all what u said it must not been forgoten bcz it is very important for our iman be more strong
jazaki laho khayran :tti_sister:

fada_all

Jazaki Allah khair dear sister for this excellent post.:ma:

Alhamdulillah Who shwoers us with countless blessings.
Alhamdulillah for the most great blessing which is ISLAM.
Alhamdulillah Who remindes us to thank Him as we couldn't do unless He guided us to.

salam alikom

and you from ahl al'jazaa dear sister , may :tti_sister:allah bless you and grant you al jannah and all muslims

fada_all

thank u sister for htis nice post realy all what u said it must not been forgoten bcz it is very important for our iman be more strong
jazaki laho khayran :tti_sister:

salam alikom dear sister

yes excatly sister:ma: ,may allah bless you too , and ameen to your dou'a sister

may :tti_sister:allah guide us all to the right path and all muslims

Muslim18

Blessed Muslimah

Mashallah this is a beautiful post subhanallah

Alhamdulilah :tti_sister:

Jaza kallahu khairan katheera sister for this beautiful reminder :hearts:

miss_sunshine

"fear Allah Only"
:ma: what a beautiful reminder ukhti jazzakallah khayr ukhti, :subhanallah: it made me feel emotion and be thankful to Allah swt. InshAllah Allah will reward you for reminding us of Him. thanks. :tti_sister:

fada_all

Mashallah this is a beautiful post subhanallah

Alhamdulilah :tti_sister:

Jaza kallahu khairan katheera sister for this beautiful reminder :hearts:

wa alikom assalam wa rahmato allah taala wa barakatoh,

and you dear sister from ahl aljazaa, and ameen to your dou'a sister..
may allah guide us all to the right path

fada_all

:ma: what a beautiful reminder ukhti jazzakallah khayr ukhti, :subhanallah: it made me feel emotion and be thankful to Allah swt. InshAllah Allah will reward you for reminding us of Him. thanks. :tti_sister:

salam alikom warahmato allah taala wa barakatoh,

special thanks to you sister too for you masha allah beautiful dou'a:ma: may allah reward you too aljannah and alla muslims

muslimah_mtl

AlhamduliLlah
Assalaamu alaykum ukhtii!!

Allahu akbar!! subhanaAllah!! Such a beautiful reminder...!!

JazaakiLlah khayran for sharing. May Allah bless you, accept all your good deeds and grant you the highest ranks in al firdawsul a'laa!!

:hearts:

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalaamu Alaikum:D

TabarakaAllah, what a NICE reminder! subhanaAllah, there is sooo much to be thankful for YET we complain about things that dont really matter! may Allah forgive us all and have mercy on our souls.Ameen

JazakaAllah khairan for sharing my dear sister:D
Allah hafiz now and always:D

wannabe_muttaqi

A MUSLIM BROTHER
Asslamu Alaikum

:salam2: ,
All i can say is, Subhanallah!!!! it is a wonderful reminder. Believe me it made me think abt ALLAH SWT mercy on me every moment on this life. Mashallah it is a very good post.

May ALLAH SWT make you among best of HIS servants. Ameen.

fada_all

Assalaamu alaykum ukhtii!!

Allahu akbar!! subhanaAllah!! Such a beautiful reminder...!!

JazaakiLlah khayran for sharing. May Allah bless you, accept all your good deeds and grant you the highest ranks in al firdawsul a'laa!!

:hearts:

salam alikom

:ma:thans so much for you vey nice words and masha allah beautiful dou'a , :tti_sister:may allah reward you the same insha allah sister..
jazaki allah khit katir too sister

fada_all

Assalaamu Alaikum:D

TabarakaAllah, what a NICE reminder! subhanaAllah, there is sooo much to be thankful for YET we complain about things that dont really matter! may Allah forgive us all and have mercy on our souls.Ameen

JazakaAllah khairan for sharing my dear sister:D
Allah hafiz now and always:D

salam alikom
and you sister from ahl aljazaa too , may allah swt guide us all to the right path-------

All i can say is, Subhanallah!!!! it is a wonderful reminder. Believe me it made me think abt ALLAH SWT mercy on me every moment on this life. Mashallah it is a very good post.

May ALLAH SWT make you among best of HIS servants. Ameen.

salam alikom

jazaki allah khir katir sister and ameen to your dou'a may allah grant you the same and reward you with al firdaous alaa'la