Status
Not open for further replies.

meer suhail

ILM seeker
:salam2:

wow this thread is going for quite a time now,
it seems like every one here wants a veiled wife ,
that brings me to something
Are muslim women willing to marry a bearded guy ?

:salam2: :ma: :ma: Hey brothers would u marry a sister who observes purdah???? and sisters if a guy a says he 's not marrying u if u're wearing a veil would u take it off??or tell him jump off the bridge bro cos they are more fishes in the ocean........or if u're spouse tell u to stop wearing the veil or he don't like the idea of u wearing it???????

i was chatting with some sisters and some of em don't want to wear the veil cos they think they would never find a spouse cos as they say most guys don't like the veil..............well as i will say again it's sad what the muslim ummat is coming too.............that people have no trust in Allah swt they prefer to please the creation rather than please the CREATOR OF THE CREATIONS THE LORD OF THE HEAVEN AND EARTH...................

Well i'm in purdah and if a guy want to marry me he'll marry as i am and no way am i taking it off cos i'll be in my own grave when i go 6ft deep not his i have to pay for my own shortcomings.....as i told the sisters good guys want good girls so a guy with islamic values and common sense would prefer a sister who covers rather than flaunt herself for the world to see.......:blackhijab:

:salam2: You are allowed to show your face to the person who comes with a marriage proposal. Infact they say one should see the person you are going to marry before marriage. Of course you dont have to take your hijab off but yes you can take your vail off infront of that person. Also some rules apply that the meeting should not be alone but infront of the family members.

Status
Not open for further replies.