Would you marry a sister in purdah

Status
Not open for further replies.

abdulboji

as a man yes I prefer a woman wearing veil than a women doesn't wearing a veil . because I feel it is more pure than any woman .

isma3eel

as a man yes I prefer a woman wearing veil than a women doesn't wearing a veil . because I feel it is more pure than any woman .

:salam2: exactly i'm really saying what i truely feel n im not biased to sisters who wear veil but this is my personal feeling I'd rather marry a girl with veil than a girl without. a sister with a veil means nobody has looked at her hair which is a sthg tht is supposed to be covered for muslim women. Seriously hair is thg tht attracts men. like I do imagine a girl without veil who maybe some sick men did look at her hair in an inappropriate way with inappropriate thoughts in their minds. Allah's purpose for making veil a mandatory thing in islam is sthg for our good. beside all the obvious reasons think about the reasons tht we cant know from it. If ur believe in God is high u wud trust tht he has a reason tht is good for us in everythg.
:wasalam:

sammuslimah

i dont wear the veil but inshallah i will wear it when i get married infact i think mashallah the sisters that wear them are so beautiful and if a man said he wont marry me coz of that Wallahi should we marry some one who tell his sisters to not dress modesty not to protect her self the brother has the right not to want a wife who wears the veil but all i can say is to you brother dont be tooooo much into dunia remember the world is like a road you cross its that short and if a poor sisters dose not wear the veil coz of you i hope you will have an answer when Allah swa asks you who you are to tell her to give up her modesty i hope you got an answer and i dont think a sister will take that offer unless its some poor soul from back home that will agree to any crap salaam i apologise if i offended anyone we are all a family we should be able to tell one another the truth.

Saifu deen

Alhamdullah..
Assalam Alykom

I have so much respect to sisters who wear veils ''Purgah'', regardless of the tension and difficulties they recieve from the public specially in the west, they tend to please Allah (SWT) first..... May Allah reward our sisters who please Allah (Swt) and show their beauty only to Mahrams.... Salute!!!!!!

Wassalam Alykom...

marshallah

salaams may allah bless you in your accheivments. im an english revert and i wear the veil and most days people say wearing this is not esseintial why is it not essiential this makes me very mad when these remarks come from muslim inshallah allah give us all a diet inshallah and may allah grant the non muslims with blessing and make them muslims its an order from allah (swa) and if this gets me closer to allah then it makes me very happy when i put it.on alhamdillilah my husband is happy i wear it and only i do dua my husband soon grows a beard inshallah it is said that the women who wear the veil will not have to go in front of all the people allah will come direct to their home for a one on one what a reward inshallah and marshallah for all the pious men who stay in purdah marshallah have to compliment them as well inshallah make all muslim men and women more strong and get more high in heaven ameen.

MOSABJA

MARRYING

Sure there is no problem in Marrying a Muslim women who wears a VEIL.

But here it should be noted that ISLAM recommends that man should have a look at her future wife before marrying.For that she will have to show her face .

Muslimah-S

Seek The Almighty
You are so right sister, many people think Islam by the way the Muslims act.
It's such a shame. We Muslims are supposed to be showing an example to the world yet most of us act more worse than non believers.

At 1st I told myself I hate Muslims and thought of going back to Christianity but things for some reason or another I realized that its not the religion who is Bad but the person that I was married to and God fearing Muslims will never do such things coz they posses a good heart.

MOSABJA

I would definitely like to marry a Women who wears a veil .But I must know what she looks like before Marriage.

DOC_BRO

MashaAllah very nice to hear that sister has such strong belief Allah O akbar...
As u might already know that if a father or mother,husband or wife etc ask to do somthing which is against Islam which is haram and against Islamic preaching then the other has the full right to disobey and walk the path of Allah if that the Halal and permissible one.
Sister dont care about what people say specially muslims and I knw most of the born muslims have all sort of problems why this why that lets not get deep into islam,eg: my wife wears a hijab a long hijab not like usually the cool muslims wear just to cover hair and she is always questioned whats wrong with u???? (oh hello wrong with her...chek u question again mam) they say u were ok 4 yrs back , oh ur young still, why all...blah blah.ot of muslims also think that covering the hair is enough but thats not so hijab should be long enough not just cover ur hair... lot of non-muslims ask that why is that women wearing hijab or covering her hair what sense does it make when she is wearing tight clothes looks weird... then we have to tell that thts the cultural thing Islamically men n women have to wear such that the gaze is not reaveled. even men have their rules of hijab as to not show the body parts but they think its just cool wearing shorts when their wife is wearing a veil. vandalizing stuff. why dont we accept that we r doing wrong and this is culture? infact we say its islamic, why?
Trust me sister MashaAllah Allah has given u the right wisdom and the ability to understand the religion in true sense, but in born muslims specially countries like pakistan india uae etc they mix up local culture with islam and dtn care much about it, dnt understand that Indian culture or paki culture etc is different from Islam. U see even i wanna keep a beard but the thing which holds me is that if even i do a single mistake everyone will pick on me and say " oh have a beard and do such things" oh my god spare the beard ,Please i am wrong, they will bring the sunna in it and thats y i dont wanna represent my self with the sunna untill I have improved my self.(though i do it too but in a different way as sometime back i saw this guy with beard in a marriage video he was dancing, can u belive that??? shocking I wanted to badly confront him and tell him to 1st shave his beard and do that haram thing...but sabr. thats what Allah asks us.)
Well sorry for the lecture stuff but just wanna let u knw abt our experiences so I really admire new muslims brothers and sister and their thirst for a stronger Imaan and really salute that MashaAllah may Allah give us all the sight to see and learn more and walk the right path InshaAllah.

The most wonderfull heart, is the heart that fear Allah.
The most beautiful words are The Words of Allah.
The Purest love is The Love for Allah.

diamond

salaam to all,

i feel purdah is very important in islam but we must not forget- the condition of the heart is vital to purity and pleasing Allah SWT. i always say never say never, you never know whats behind the beard or under the headscarf...the beard can be shaven at any given time and the hijaab can be taken off, however, the condition of the heart is maintained inshAllah and it is important to know there is an interior to a persons motive, which is what we should aim to find out, the exterior can be very decieving indeed!! i know sisters with hijaab and without hijaab and some without hijaab have a heart of a diamond internally yet this is not expressed externally with islamic dress criteria...in addition i know sisters which dress beautifully on the exterior according to islamic criteria however the interior may not be same, may Allah guide us all.

personally, if my future spouse asked me to remove my hijab i would remove myself out of his life :) ...and i would expect my spouse to deal with me in the same manner if i told him to refrain from an action which pleased Allah SWT

may Allah guide us inshAllah, ameen
forgive me for any errors
wa salaam wr wb

DOC_BRO

salaam to all,

i feel purdah is very important in islam but we must not forget- the condition of the heart is vital to purity and pleasing Allah SWT. i always say never say never, you never know whats behind the beard or under the headscarf...the beard can be shaven at any given time and the hijaab can be taken off, however, the condition of the heart is maintained inshAllah and it is important to know there is an interior to a persons motive, which is what we should aim to find out, the exterior can be very decieving indeed!! i know sisters with hijaab and without hijaab and some without hijaab have a heart of a diamond internally yet this is not expressed externally with islamic dress criteria...in addition i know sisters which dress beautifully on the exterior according to islamic criteria however the interior may not be same, may Allah guide us all.

personally, if my future spouse asked me to remove my hijab i would remove myself out of his life :) ...and i would expect my spouse to deal with me in the same manner if i told him to refrain from an action which pleased Allah SWT

may Allah guide us inshAllah, ameen
forgive me for any errors
wa salaam wr wb

very well said sister and true the main thing is Takwa fear of Allah and that will stop us from doing wrong. May Allah guide us and not let us astray in the footsteps of shaitan.
Allah humma ajirni min an naar...

The most wonderfull heart, is the heart that fear Allah.
The most beautiful words are The Words of Allah.
The Purest love is The Love for Allah

omar162

Salaam All,

First of all, there is no more beautiful woman than a woman who wears hijab/niqab/purdah/veil - simply beautiful, that is my humble opinion.

Furthermore, every good Muslim man will want to marry a sister who wears hijab, even better a niqab so just by asking her to remove what Allah has commanded her to do is a sign that he is a no good - until he realizes the beauty of the veil.

But I am not sure if a sister should reject a good Muslim men for not having a beard; I say this because a man who doesn't have a beard doesn't mean he is not a good Muslim. A sister should not do this so until she knows the brother's deen and character. And if this sister marries him, and helps her husband to keep a beard, Allah will only reward her.

Aliyah206

Dear Sister, very well said. U are absolutely correct we are not supposed to follow others will when they are asking us to go against the will of Allah.
Quran says
"Women impure are for men impure, and men impure for women impure and women of purity are for men of purity, and men of purity are for women of purity: these are not affected by what people say: for them there is forgiveness, and a provision honourable. "
( Al- Noor )

i would really like to know about guys who are keeping beards for the love of Allah. What do our sisters think of them ???
Ma'ssalaam !
assalamu aliykum
sister you have said all.. u have read our mind very well..this the just one of the issues in our mUSLIM UMMAH..brothers and sisters stop stop folowing ur desires and follow ur needs..(and us to answer the brothas quetion)..yes dear we love to see our brothers with full beared..full beard is more beautiful thats if u only new...so leave the beards and sisters put the hijab on cuzz ur beautiful in it.:hearts: :ma:

Muslimah-S

Seek The Almighty
assalamu aliykum
sister you have said all.. u have read our mind very well..this the just one of the issues in our mUSLIM UMMAH..brothers and sisters stop stop folowing ur desires and follow ur needs..(and us to answer the brothas quetion)..yes dear we love to see our brothers with full beared..full beard is more beautiful thats if u only new...so leave the beards and sisters put the hijab on cuzz ur beautiful in it.:hearts: :ma:

Sister I think Mohsin is a brother not a sister from what I see in the public Profile

palestine

Servant of Allah
Dear Sister, very well said. U are absolutely correct we are not supposed to follow others will when they are asking us to go against the will of Allah.
Quran says
"Women impure are for men impure, and men impure for women impure and women of purity are for men of purity, and men of purity are for women of purity: these are not affected by what people say: for them there is forgiveness, and a provision honourable. "
( Al- Noor )

i would really like to know about guys who are keeping beards for the love of Allah. What do our sisters think of them ???
Ma'ssalaam !

I honestly think that the beard is a beauty. It makes the man look more mature, that is if he is really God fearing man. A man with a beard to me has dignity.

sincerely ur sister.

the only truth

striving for jannah
salaaam...

i prefer a man who has a beard...i personally think brothers with beard are better looking...also it shows a sign of wisdom...i do not want to get married to a brother without a beard...hope that gives the brothers strength to carry on...insha-allah

wasslam

ScotsMuslim

Live for Allah and His Rasool (saw)
If a man asks a women to take her burka off... then he aint not tru man! ... and if a women takes her burka off for the man... then the Women aint no tru women! SISTERS - DONT DARE TAKE IT OFF FOR THE STUPID GUYS WHO WANT U 2.. CUZ THERE ARE GUYS OUT THERE WHO (as the sister who made this thread already mentioned) WANT "sisters who covers rather than flaunt herself for the world to see" AND BROS: DONT DARE ASK UR WIFE 2 BE TO TAKE IT OFF... ITS BASICALLY LIKE ASKIN FOR A TASTE OF HELL FIRE! so PLEASe sisters dont change ur amazin islamic appearance for anyone but Allah! as i say... Sister who are covered are.. like a diamond which is covered in cloth!

Allah forgive us All!

ScotsMuslim

Live for Allah and His Rasool (saw)
jus also wanted to say... bros... keep a beard... its the best thing ever!!! + its sunnah ;) so its double points! lol inshAllah!:) :mashallah:

Status
Not open for further replies.