X-men: Mutant Muslim Niqabi Superhero

islamerica

1 Ummah under God
[FONT=&quot]X-Men has created a female Muslim superhero, named Sooraya Qadir, alias "Dust", also known as, "Turab".

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Sooraya_Qadir_%28Earth-616%29[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]She was rescued by Wolverine and Fantomex. She annihilated the men who tried to remove her Niqab.

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]When her mother asked her why she still wears her "burqa" in America, Sooraya responded to her:[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
Dustexplain.jpg

[FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]

Perseveranze

Asalaamu Alaikum,

Never read this or anything, but i've heard as a reception amongst Muslims that this comic has been seen as offensive and negative.

But i'll agree with the last line, May Allah(swt) greatly bless those who observe Hijaab/Niqaab for the right reasons.

islamerica

1 Ummah under God
wa'alaikum as'salaam,

I do not find anything offensive about it. In fact, it's a good dawah to a different kind of audience. It certainly is better than an other islamophobe's marvel comic coming out soon. I'll post about that later inshallah.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam waliakum,

It may be seen as extremely offensive.

A Muslim female must never be under the supervision of a non-Muslim. Here the female is uncovered and running around telling us she prefers the kufr to the Taliban. The Taliban do not have time to stare at females.
What kind of statement is that?
Why would any Muslim want to be running around with wolverine?

It is offensive.

MohammedMaksudul

May Allah Forgive us
:salam2:

America and its fantasies. Always loves playing hero. I bet they have episodes where this niqabi mutant kills muslim terrorists.