Video Youngest Muslim Reverts in The World. Children in England Turn To Islam.

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
[imgleft]http://www.turntoislam.com/images/tti/youngest_muslim_reverts_england_turn_to_islam.jpg[/imgleft] This video just Shows kids who were interested in Islam. They were attracted to the Mosque and wanted to learn more about the Religion. Nobody has gone around to actually tell these kids what to do, it is by their own free choice and they just like going to the Mosque and like Muslim culture..
For Videos from more informed grown up people click here

Click Here to see A Discussion Started by an English Protestant who was "offended" by This Video and the Replies from Ex-Christian Muslim Reverts.

[vg]6872731311255429137[/vg]

zaid

children in englang turn to islam

assaalm alokum,

mashalla this is a very good site.and i like the video very much.:)

Anssam12

Allah (SWT) is Noor (Light), & guides to HIS Noor (Light), Whom HE (SWT) likes, HE (SWT) had guided you, to his straight path, please hold to it firmly, to win this world & hereafter InshAllah.

Allah (SWT) did not create this world randomly, every thing in it has an orbit or a path, and this path should lead us to Allah (SWT) (The Noor). Thanks for Allah (SWT) for sending us The Map (The Noble Quraan), & Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) as an explainer & guider in this world, to show us the right path (his Sunnah) that leads to wide & deep ocean of Noor (ALLAH) SWT, which is full of precious & valuable things of this world & hereafter.

Leena

Salam alaikum,

It's a very intriguing video. But can we really say that these kids "understand" Islam? It seems a bit like they got into it just because it's what the neighborhood kids were doing. I would like to somehow see them 10 years from now and find out what happened to them.

ayman

La Ilaha Illa Allah
Staff member
MashAllah

bismillahi arrahmani arrahimi,
may Allah the Merciful protect them!!!! amiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnn yaaaa Raaabbbbbbbb

AishaR

Assalamu alaykum

I found this moving & could relate to how the children felt, being a revert. Times can be difficult but Allah (SWT) will guide us all. Inshallah

Salaam

Aisha

Hihihi

Assalamu alaykum

I found this moving & could relate to how the children felt, being a revert. Times can be difficult but Allah (SWT) will guide us all. Inshallah

Salaam

br_rizwan

Slave of Almighty
:salam2:
This is all due to almighty God.. if ALLAH SWT want to give Hidaayat to any body . he and only he can do this allhuakbar..allhuakbar..allhuakbar.

whizzynizzy

does not work

I've been trying to get this video to play but it does not work. Can anyone tell me another link? ot how to get this to play. Thank You

mahmood1431

Assalamualikum its really good video. May Allah bestow his mercy on them and do not let them to astray from true path.
JazakAllah khairan

NOTE: How can i download this video. i like this very much