Your way to Islam !!!!!share your story

Felip21

I'm sorry but I forgot to mention what happened to my aunt! For the ones that read my story. She died. We were supposed to be on that boat she went on two weeks later, but it sank and all of the passengers drowned ( about 200). Which means if Allah did not interveine, me and my family wouldn't even be alive today!

I hope all of the readers know how fragile we are.

Asalamoe aleikoem

Felip21

Good story teller you are! Mashallah..
Thank you Libinette. I'm sorry for the errors in my spelling, but sometimes I just write too fast and forget that I have to check my spelling. But I hope it was still clear!

Could more people reply on my story please? I would love it if you would do that!

Asalamoe Aleikomen

Your brother

RabiALLAH

La Ilaha Illa ALLAH
what does it mean when people right allah(SWT) what is SWT and there are other ones too....

-----------------------------
:salam2: again brother
SWT means Subhanah (Glory to Allah)
pbuh - for All prophets of Allah, Peace be upon Him, when we say Jesus PBUH, when we say Muhammad, PBUH or SAWS

may Allah Guide you , Ameen

RabiALLAH

La Ilaha Illa ALLAH
:salam2:

I will make this story concise. And some of the contents in the story about man and woman being alone together I know now, but this is the truth about my conversion. So please no posting telling me what I already know. :)

I truely believe Allah (SWT) has sent this brother to me! Even they way we met was unusual. Allah Ta' Ala can use whomever he wants to get you were he wants you to be.

I had a few good muslim friends but they were not practising so there wasnt a conversion. It took a why to get it but finally it came. Alhumdulilah

I reverted (converted) to Islam 4 years and 10 months ago. I was born and raised in the USA by my Christain family. I met a muslim brother 4 months prior to reverting. He became a friend of mines and he tried to discuss Islam with me. Being of another religion that I believed I did not want to hear it. I can remember telling him do not ever talk to me about religion. You believe what you want and I believe what I want. This caused an agruement but we still remained friends. After that he never mentioned Islam to me again through words (you will see what I mean). Which was probably a good thing because he didnt try to force it on me so now I was curious. So one day (3 1/2 month later) when I went to visit him on his coffee table were Islamic books. The books told scientic evidence about Islam, etc.... I read about 3-4different books and became very interested and wanted to know more. So I went to work the following day and at my desk I started researching Islam. I probably researched several days a week for the next two weeks. But what actually did it was when I saw some miracles in Islam. For instance in arabic the number 18 and 81 inside of your palm. The right hand reading Allah, etc....Subhanallah No offense but I was thinking I havent see evidence of Esa (Jesus) (PBUH) on my body or things in nature with his name. So after that I said this has to be the way. That day Alhumdulilah when I got off of work Walihi I called the brother at his job and said I must go to the masjid right now and convert. He said slow down what happened? I explained and he said thats it, he could not believe thats all it took. Then I told him I must go right now since you are working I will have someone else take me. He said wait until Jummah on Friday (I wanted to convert on a wednesday) After I went to Jummah on that Friday and took the Shahada I felt something come over me Alhumdulilah. I took of those worldly things (fake nails, etc...) I took all of my clothes (if thats what you want to call them lol and disposed of them) Alhumdulilah and I started on my journey to embrace Islam. Oh 1 month later that brother married me! Alhumdulilah I got the best gift, Islam and a practising brother to go along with it. Allah Akbar!

Just to tell you guys something it doesnt take alot for Allah to get you to see what he wants you to see. In my instance a few books and some miracles. No matter how you get it Just make sure that you do!!!!!!!!!:SMILY139::SMILY139::SMILY139::SMILY139::SMILY139::SMILY139:

Sister Amirah80

:ma::ma:

:tti_sister:
Very touching story my dear sister, mashallah, All praise be to Allah
:hearts:

sh44n

-----------------------------
:salam2: again brother
SWT means Subhanah (Glory to Allah)
pbuh - for All prophets of Allah, Peace be upon Him, when we say Jesus PBUH, when we say Muhammad, PBUH or SAWS

may Allah Guide you , Ameen

Allah SWT - Subhanhu Wa Ta'alla ( Allah, the Gloried and Exalted )

danyal_1992

mein itna ach musalman nahi lekin not yet but trying too inshallah.
mein na to namaz pherta tha aur na hee Quran lekin family ka bhi mazhab ki taraf rujhan nahi9 tha lekin phir bhi thora bheter mahol tha wo is lei kiun ke mere father jamat-e-islami mein the uar mein nay bhi bohot dhair saray dars-e-Quran attend keay they lekin un ka bhi koi faida nahi tha mera dhian deen ki taraf phir bhi na bhara. lekin pechlay ramadan mein nay Quran mainay ke sath samajh ker pherna shuru kia aur yeah sab se achy ghuzray kiun ke mein nay inn ke akhree ashray mein taak ratoon mein ibadat kerne shuru ki aur mein bata nahi sakta ke kaisa dill mein sakoon tha mere.I was over joyed and I also started watching Dr.Zakir naik's lectures and it gives me a courage to know more abt islam waisay
I was a born muslim but not a practising one.lekin ramadan khatam honay ke bad
hee mein nay phir se apni wohi routine bana lee lekin Mein namaz pach waqt jaree rakhee aur phir mein apni boree adat ko chrne ki bohot koshish ki and then allhumdulillah I have stopped wacthing every sort of haram stuff and I dont listen too music and offer namaz five times in the masjid not missing any of it (Allah keray aisa hi chalta rahy ) now I also read Quran wid understanding Thats how I return to Islam But I dont know arabic so i only read translated versions of the Holy Quran .Now I m reading mualana mododii's(ra) tafseer and a book on seerah of our beloved Rasool(saw)plzzz make dua to Allah(swt) to make me a good practicing muslim.Ameen

If any one Knows urdu plzz translate this little story for other people on this forum

:wasalam:

danyal_1992

If any one Knows urdu plzz translate this little story for other people on this forum

:wasalam:

sorry it must be bro and sis instead of people we are one ummah as Allah say in the Quran
"hold to the book of Allah and may not be divided"
sorah aliimran dont know which verse

Happy 2BA Muslim

Islamophilic
sorry it must be bro and sis instead of people we are one ummah as Allah say in the Quran
"hold to the book of Allah and may not be divided"
sorah aliimran dont know which verse

“And hold fast, all of you together, to the Rope of Allaah (i.e. this Qur’aan), and be not divided among yourselves

[Aal ‘Imraan 3:103]

This is such a great thread!

May Allah reward you Sister Aisha! :jazaak:

Astrit

Assalamu ALaikum...This is Great Topic...

Well i was born in a "muslim Family"...but my family never heard about Islam...about Pray or anything...just a little bit..so we eas a "Formaly Muslims"..When the War Startes my Big Brother and Father went to KLa(Ksovoa Army) and me and my brother and my Mother went to the Kosovian Metropole to hide from Kriminal Serbs...becouse we coulndt stay in our place becouse they was asking for us...soo we wento our very largest Cousins i never knew them til that day..and fora a hour that stardet to pray..i loght with them(astagfirullah) becouse of unknowledge of importance of Namaz...then in the Early morning a didnt know what heppend...some Voice called me to start namaz...yeah i know it was just in my head...but it workd..it was Allahs dricetive Alhamdulilaah...and then when the War was over i came back to my Rarely home from War...and never stoped Namaz and i searched to gain more knowledge about Islam...

hager

well

salam a likum,
h r u,guys?
well my story about islam..
i'm muslim by birth...but honest islam doesn't practics well in ma family
ma father hates hijab..so on
i have friend from u.s...start to ask me about islam...and i keep saying id dont' know
then i start to make a search about islam..cuz,i'll be shy,if i keeep saying i dunno
after that i decide to Do BOTH..make search and know my religion
i read alot of stuff....i know why i
m muslim..
what islam mean?
who's allah?
why songs're haram????...so on?
Whos' Mohamed "PBUH".................................ETC

now,i'm doing my best to do well in islam..
just some parts feel it's misssing as "i still clean around my eyebrow"
yesterday..i was in beauty salon...and they become So THIN
while cleaning them..i fele like i'm dying..even i said "el shadah"inside ma self

i'm asking allah everyday..to make more strong....
that's all
Sorry for being talkative:SMILY139::SMILY139::SMILY139::SMILY139:

babyboy

I was born a MUslim. Went to a muslim bording school for 7 years, graduated and became a muslim teacher. Unfortunately, in my city if you were not an Indian muslim you are considered to be NOT A COMPLETE muslim. Therefore it was hard for me to find a teaching job, teaching being my only qualification. I ended up going to complete my matric and started looking for a job "in the real world" as they would call it. I'm happy in the job I do. Only two things bother me: 1) I cannot go to any Islamic gatherings because they are predominantly Indians in my area and we are shunned aside because we don't have straight hair and fair skin. From time to time you need to be in gatherings which remind you of your Allah, your religion, yourself and purpose......2) I have so much knowledge to impart, but to who? I'll have to move from where I live to another city to do that. What I know is that Allah knows my intentions and will Insha-Allah reward me as such. Stumbling upon this website was no mistake.:allahuakbar: I've been waiting for too long to talk to other brothers and sisters who would not judge me by the colour of my skin. Shukran. Khadija

By the way, I'm a black muslim

Oeght_Maryam

Selaam ‘aleikoem wa rahmatullahi wa barakatoehoe,

I have my story in dutch but ik will translate it in english if some people are intrested..

Wa selaam

Felip21

You can share it in both languages if you would like to. I know I would like it, haha.
Ik spreek ook Nederlands, vandaar!

Take your time to translate it and if you find difficulties don't be ashamed of that.
Open your heart and share us the way Allah has put you on the right path.