ahmed_indian
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Asslam'u Alykum brother,
    Just dropping by to see how you are doing. I hope everything is well, Insha'Allah; and that you are making most of last days of Ramadan.

Wa'salaam
    wa alaikom assalam wa rahmato Allah wa barakatoh akhi

and shukran jazeelan for the invite..I am eager to participate..and will PM you the answers asap (it is sohoor time here so I have to proceed to that :))..but totally count me in for participation..

Baraka Allaho Feek wa ahsana ilayk fed-dunya wal akhirah inshallah

wassalam
    ¯`'•.¸(¯`'•.¸*♥♥♥♥*¸.•'´¯)¸.•' ´¯)
    ♥(¯`'•.¸(¯`'•.¸*♥♥*¸.•'´¯)¸.•' ´¯)♥
    ♥♥(¯`'•.¸(¯`'•.¸**¸.•'´¯)¸.•'´ ¯)♥♥
    ----==--Ramadan Mubarak---==---
    (_¸.•'´(_¸.•'´*♥♥♥♥*`'•.¸_)`'• .¸_)
    ♥(_¸.•'´(_¸.•'´*♥♥*`'•.¸_)`'•. ¸_)♥
    ♥♥(_¸.•'´(_¸.•'´**`'•.¸_)`'•.¸ _)♥♥

Ramadhan Kareem & Mobarak!!!

May Allah (swt) hasten your pardon..strengthen your iman..perfect your practice..lengthen your hours of worship..and count you amongst those He (swt) purifies in His Month of Fasting..Ameen!
    Salamualykum brother

hwa u?
    hope u r doing well...IM F9,too,Alhumdulillah..
    i read that shocking thread by Future saad..i still stand shocked at the situation of that sister...
    was glad to see that you hd responded to that post before i did..A MUSLIM CANNOT B MUSLIM IF HE EATS TO HIS FULL,WHILE HIS NEIGHBOUR IS HUNGRY,says,Prophet MOHAMMAD(Peace be upon Him)..Similarly,if we read about someone being in pain,our hearts should feel the pain..
    Take care
    salam alykum brother
    I logged into TTI today after many days of leave and read your post to which i have replied to as well..

dont take anybody;s words to your heart...
    A true heart certainly contemplates!!

by the way which part of India r u from?

Your sister
    Arooj
    My Allah,To You belong all Praises,You are the Light of Heaven and Earth.Praise be to You,You are mentening the Heaven and earth,to You belong all Praises.You are The Lord of Heaven and Earth,and everything which is on them.You are the Truth.Your Promisse is Truth.Your Speach is Truth.The Meeting with You is Truth.Janah is Truth.Jahannam is Truth.Day of Judgment is Truth.My Allah,I am belonging to You.In You,I belive.On You I am rely on.To You,I repent.In Your name and by Your Low I Judge.Forgive me my past and my future.Forgive me what I do in public and waht I do in secret.You are my God,and there is not God but You,La illahe IllAllah.

Prophet Mohammed s.a.w.s. dua (May Allahs peace and blessing be upon him):tti_sister:
    Assalamu Allaicum dear brother Ahmad.

How are you??? Inshallah in the best state of faith and health.

I just wanted to pass you my sallams and to wish you success in everything that you do with Allahs help.:)

May Allah bless you and make you one of those with whom He is pleased. Ameen:tti_sister:

:wasalam:
    Assalamu Aleykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakaathuh Ahmed Bhai. :) For my post on Ali Bhai's thread, well......

I remember started downloading Adobe After Effects Creative Suite 4 (it's an advanced program for the Graphic Designing Industry) before I started the post, till it finished, :) so.....

yeah, it took like about maybe two to three hours. :D

Trust me, I could type LONGER and it'd take me MORE hours, LoL. :wink:

Anyway, see you Ahmed Bhai. :)

Assalamu Aleykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakaathuh :)
    asalam o alykum w r wb
    browse this web there will be a english translation as well
    sorry for delayed responsc
    wsalam wr wb
    wa alaikum salaam sister muslimah86, i can understand and its ok. no worries. i dont have any grudge for anybody on TTI forum (including you). well, regarding my post closed, it was written in its fate :).
    Assalamo Alaikom brother

I just wantede to apologize *deeply* because I feel I was a reason for why your thread was closed..I did not intend to stir up any problem..but that guy named Al-Qurtubi keeps giving me "requests".."advice"..and "suggestions"..that I NEVER asked for and do not want from him in particular..it's like he's trying to be a daddy or something!..ao'otho billah minal shaitan al-rajeem..anyway..when someone says something with negative connotations..I can't keep quiet..and so I had to reply...but I am really really really sorry akhi..wallahi I am embarrassed..I should have thought about how rude it is to do that on your thread..inshallah you'll pardon me and understand why I had to do what I had to do..

May Allah Bless You & Guard You..Ameen!

Wa Alaikom Assalam Wr Wb
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…