W

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• *** Eid Mubarak to you ***

Insha’Allah may it be a great Eid filled with health, happiness and prosperity for you and your family and for all the Muslims (Ameen)

Wasalamu alaykum wa rehmatullah wa barakatuhu
    Wa'alykum Salaam akhi,
    Barak Allah feekum! And, I hope the same for you. Hope you get successful in whatever you step in and do.

Wa'salaam
    Hope Love and Laugher, warmth, wishes, joy and a bouquet of Eid wishes, jubilations, become a part of your Eid and Your Life.
    Have a Happy Eid Mubarak.
    Asalamu alaykum akhi

Eid Mubarak to you,

Insha’Allah may it be a great Eid filled with health, happiness and prosperity for you and your family. (Ameen)
    Asslam'u Alykum brother,

How you doing? Hope you having good time, Insha'Allah. Don't feel Alone on this awesome occasion, Insha'Allah.

May Allah accept your fasts. Ameen.
    Wa'salaam
    a salam alykum wa rahmatu Allah taala wa barakatuhu brother

Ramadhan Mubarak to you and the family. May this month bring good health, Ima'an, serenity and Happiness to you and family.

May Allah swt forgive our sins.

was salam alykum wa rahmatu Allah taala wa barakatuhu

Ramadhan Kareem & Mobarak!!!

May Allah (swt) hasten your pardon..strengthen your iman..perfect your practice..lengthen your hours of worship..and count you amongst those He (swt) purifies in His Month of Fasting..Ameen!
    Wa'alykum salaam brother,
    Firstly, sorry for this, soooo much, delayed reply.
    Secondly, as for that issue I discussed with you - I'm working on that. Well, I'm trying though to some extent though, to be honest. Jazak Allah khayr for the help and I'm now a days going to watch this programme Life of The Prophet (pbuh) by Yasir Qadhi. Please make Dua that Allah let me be of those who know enough about their Prophet and so they work hard to be better Muslims. Please do Dua since I had been off the track lately - Was got done by Shatan's usual traps. Jazak Allah.

How is it going with you, akhi? I hope and pray that everything is good with you, Insha'Allah.
    Wa'salaam
    My Allah,To You belong all Praises,You are the Light of Heaven and Earth.Praise be to You,You are mentening the Heaven and earth,to You belong all Praises.You are The Lord of Heaven and Earth,and everything which is on them.You are the Truth.Your Promisse is Truth.Your Speach is Truth.The Meeting with You is Truth.Janah is Truth.Jahannam is Truth.Day of Judgment is Truth.My Allah,I am belonging to You.In You,I belive.On You I am rely on.To You,I repent.In Your name and by Your Low I Judge.Forgive me my past and my future.Forgive me what I do in public and waht I do in secret.You are my God,and there is not God but You,La illahe IllAllah.

Prophet Mohammed s.a.w.s. dua (May Allahs peace and blessing be upon him):tti_sister:
    May Allah make it all easy for u!!! I kno wallahi, it has been long tym since I seen u around,,,I jst hope everything goes well for u inshaAllah. my holidays r going well:D AlhamduliAllah!!! Thanks alot for wishing a joyous ramadan for me!!! InshaAllah, I am hoping to make use of it as much as I can!!!!! so excited for it as well:D:D:D
    btw, Jumma Mubarak to uuuuu!!!!!!
    I'll remember u in my duas......do the same for me:D
    Take care:D
    Allah hafiz now and alwaysssss!!!!
    Iam gnna miss u,,,,,make sure to visit sometym....inshaAllah:D
    See u wen u cmeback inshaAllah:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    Assalamu Alaikum dear akhi fil Azzizz!!!

long tym no seee,,,how r u doing??? is everything ok?? subhanaAllah, I havent seen u in aloonnngggg tym....u somewat busy I thing....
    well jst dropped by to say "salaam"
    I hope everthing is well with u!!:D
    take care....Allah hafiz now and alwayssss!!!:D
    WaAlaikum Assalaam dear akhi:D:D:D
    aaawww, I am super duper FUN fine!!! yahooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! thanks for asking akhi!!!
    I ask Allah to make u successful in everything!!!
    you are in my duas akhi!!!! do remember meeee to okiedokie???
    sorrry....I havent said slaam to u lately:( but AlhamduliAllah, u r better than ur CRAZY sis..lo0l coz u droped by!!! oo0o0h yea! way to go buddy.....thanks akhi:) walahi....it's nice to see ur salaam:D:D:D:D
    Allah hafiz now and always dear bro:D:D:D:D
    wasalaaaaaaaaaaaaaam
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…